• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Lightning Thief

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Percy isn't black, I don't know where you guys got that.
I *loved* the books. The trailer looks alright, looks like worth going to the movies. I hope it won't kill the series.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
uh i saw it in theaters so it should be on youtube

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NB4CfHxxns&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NB4CfHxxns&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

haha i watched it again now it doesn't looks as much but in theaters it did XD

Athel

Machinist
My inner mythology geek loved this series. From the trailer, the movie looks promising too.

But why the hell is Grover African-American?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
My inner mythology geek loved this series. From the trailer, the movie looks promising too.

But why the hell is Grover African-American?

LOOOOOOL.

Ma dude, I was thinking the saaame thing. I was sittin here thinking Percy was the African american, and they casted the satyr as African American. Say that isn't wierd.

Araynee

I'm about 1/3 through the last book. It's my favorite series... aside from KH manga, of course.

I saw some kind of trailer on Youtube and I just freaked. It looks so awesome!
I just hope it doesn't suck. I've had enough of suckish book-movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back