• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The lifeboat and kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sanramen

Awards
Does anyone have any ideas as to why xehanort has a lifeboat and is using it on kairi? Like is there a third function for these machines we don’t know about or did xehanort use it to send kairi away to destiny islands?6B18A4AF-1E1A-4C13-9FE3-3AC07F5D9B6F.jpegE65338D1-260C-4135-A077-645760882362.jpeg2389C590-1CC3-4AE9-8D1B-147C53681076.jpeg

D

Deleted member 252753

It would make sense for the machine to be used to send Kairi to the Ocean Between but who knows? If there is something else, I guess it could be connected to what KH3 says about Apprentice Xehanort's research.

We know from his Subject X secret reports that he was interested in unlocking lost memories by 'traversing the heart'.

We also know he investigated darkness in people's hearts and Re Mind adds a glossary entry (according to it, the many experiments by 'young Xehanort' Saïx mentions are actually those of Apprentice Xehanort) which says that the experiments involved 'removing and adding darkness to the hearts of subjects'

Hirokey123

Awards
Yeah pretty sure the implication is this is how Xehanort jettisoned Kairi into the ocean between. The lifeboat was created to let people jump between worlds but it was unfinished. Xehanort most likely finished it so it works as intended and used it to send Kairi away.

cakito123

Awards
But why kairi tho? She was just some kiddo available at the wrong time wrong place? And when she was sent away, maybe she switched places with subject X after her departure to destiny islands? I'm still trying to understand everything that happened in that time...

palizinhas

Awards
But why kairi tho? She was just some kiddo available at the wrong time wrong place? And when she was sent away, maybe she switched places with subject X after her departure to destiny islands? I'm still trying to understand everything that happened in that time...
Ansem report 11:
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other… I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is… I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

There was also the spell Aqua put on Kairi that helped her get to Destiny Islands, but the reason she was sent in the first place was in the hopes she'd lead to Riku, the Keyblade wielder.

Sanramen

Awards
Ansem report 11:
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other… I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is… I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

There was also the spell Aqua put on Kairi that helped her get to Destiny Islands, but the reason she was sent in the first place was in the hopes she'd lead to Riku, the Keyblade wielder.
Yeah you actually maybe on to something, would be alright if I used your theory in a video?(with credit of course).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yeah pretty sure the implication is this is how Xehanort jettisoned Kairi into the ocean between. The lifeboat was created to let people jump between worlds but it was unfinished. Xehanort most likely finished it so it works as intended and used it to send Kairi away.

I think this as well. Apprentice Xehanort was a scientist, so surely he would've been able to fix them. The lab equipment they must've used in order to study the heart would be quite complicated I would imagine. When he discovered the lifeboats, he must've been fascinated beyond belief.

Back