• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The life of Teh Shuggeh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Well, its a documentary of my life on the forums, let's start from day 1 shall we. You will laugh, you will cry, you will mostly laugh though because life here...has been a hell a fun!

I remember it like it happened yesterday, I was just a little newb with a stupid username which was dueweildingunknown as some of you might remember, the funny thing because right away I began what you would call role playing, back then I was good, but I didn't get much out of it though. Anywho on my second day here I made my first role play and boy was it a hit, like six or seven people joined and stuff. So yeah then after atleast three weeks of bing in thsi hell hole things started to get better I became known but not well known as a trouble maker of course, that's later on in my life story. Then one day ater logging on, I found the perfect way to make myself known, get in a fight with another member. Of course I got suspended, see back then we didn't have bannings we had suspensions for atleast an hour or maybe a month or so then suspensions. Then I returned better than ever....and got into another fight which got me real popular of course

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
SOMEONE'S a little conceited. >_> That was a sad "chapter", if you can call it that. Way too short and boring. You're not the most interesting person, in my opinion.

CONCEITED!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
The chapter was too short and boring Shugy.

I completely agree with thelonepickle. You need to make it longer and more exciting. You gotta give me a reason to come back to this thread. If it was longer and more exciting, I'll definately come back and praise you.

Tell us this in the next chapter: Why did you change your name from thedualweildingunknown to Shugy Bear?

Also, its totally inaccurate.

Last edited:

rikuishot333

Ummm if you gonna write about yourself at least make in iterseting ok? I mean i just giving construtvie critisism (sp?) you know? Well make it more interesting and maybe I will read more and thats a big MAYBE. AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SUEZQ TO SAY THAT WHEN YOUR STORY IS A LOAD OF SHIT???

Thank you and have a nice day!

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Nothing good usually happened on this site...everyone was so jolly and happy and all the fun stuff that Barney teaches people. And don't make fun of SueZ when you're shot so stfu. How would you know about my inaccuracy? You wren't there back then, were you?

Anywho Chapter 2 (that rhymed)

This time I got into a fight because I'm just so damn sexi and c4strife or whatever his name is now got mad and we got into a fight and it went on for like three or four pages of the topic, then like a bunch of people got on my side and he shut his ass izzup and we both got warnings from one of teh mods, I think it was Tantoulus(sp) Thief. Then I went on a trip and missed out on like a bunch of fights and stuff so it wasn't that good. Some time later I changed my name....why, because it was so damn long and stupid thats why!!!!!!11111 Anyway I think the name changed my attitude because I stopped getting into fights and crap and continued role playing and the great and legendary person I am(theoretically speaking) and of course remained a skilled role player (like I always have been). Anywho life went on and then I met with AJ who everyone thought was this cool role playing guy who everyone wanted to be better than, so I secretly hated him(and still do, just like I hate everyone else). So I made my best ideas into role plays and alot of people joined but...I was never better than that prick. And I made an oath to myself, that I would become better than him no matter what it took, and eventually I became a big hit but not big enough so i flamed his topics, well me and another member did, I don't remember the guys name though and we flamed his topic and we had a war going on, and I became known as a spammer but we will get more into that topic once we get into the new site(this site). As we continued through the journey of teh shuggeh we get into the part where he made many friends, some of them are The Green Bomber, Lady Alexielle Van Jean (used to be Lady Yuna) and so on so forth. Then my good friend Tantolous' Thief and KHFFX got into a war, so I took action and helped the guy out(now this part is inaccurate) .

Why was the war going on, what did I do, you will find out tonight or tomorrow.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
shugy said:
Nothing good usually happened on this site

I can recall alot of things.

How would you know about my inaccuracy? You wren't there back then, were you?

Oh, but I was there!

-------

Yes, its boring and innacurate, I could hardly call it a story. You definantly were not the "forum badass" xD. This couldv'e been much better, if you actually redid it like a story. All your doing is is basically listing all your forum "accomplishments" and not getting anywhere. Instead of going:

ohyaandididthisandflamedthisguyandmadearoleplayitwascool

Why not tell an actual story of your forum life, in decent chapters. ~.~

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
good idea monkeybutt, but of course this is me we're talking about here, I don't remember alot of things. I nevr said I was the forum badass per say, just that I caused alot of trouble. And now that you mention it, I could do better, just don't feel like it though, that's just the way I am ya. Anywho as for my accomplished, i haven't accomplished anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back