• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper(:

So since you're Asexual, does that mean you could have a romantic relationship with a girl if you wanted? I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, I'm just wondering. I don't know any Asexuals, and I like to learn :D
Sexuality is a label, because of people identifying as "straight", "gay", and "bi", it puts a strain on our worldwide community because of bigots and the like-minded folks.
I personally would feel that the world would be a much better place if everyone was bi. But that's just me ;D
I'm a little bias
...^bad joke.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
So since you're Asexual, does that mean you could have a romantic relationship with a girl if you wanted? I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, I'm just wondering. I don't know any Asexuals, and I like to learn :D
Sexuality is a label, because of people identifying as "straight", "gay", and "bi", it puts a strain on our worldwide community because of bigots and the like-minded folks.
I personally would feel that the world would be a much better place if everyone was bi. But that's just me ;D
I'm a little bias
...^bad joke.

I'm a Heteroromantic Asexual. That means I prefer guys in romantic relationships (I'm a girl...). But some are homoromantic Asexuals, others are biromantic Asexuals, and then we have aromantic Asexuals (not interested in romantic relationships either)

Being Asexual is kind of hard though... no one really believes you, or they think you're gay, or you just haven't found the right person yet. I'm just plain not interested.

Flowing Ice

Awards
Those who are Asexual can be any other sexuality. Like straight Asexuals, gay Asexuals, lesbian Asexuals, and so on. It's basically the lack of sexual desire only, but romantic feelings could go any path.

There is also Aromantic, but Aromantics can be sexual regardless.

madammina

Keep in mind I could have sex if I wanted too, but it would be more to please my partner then anything else.

Oathkeeper(:

I'm a Heteroromantic Asexual. That means I prefer guys in romantic relationships (I'm a girl...). But some are homoromantic Asexuals, others are biromantic Asexuals, and then we have aromantic Asexuals (not interested in romantic relationships either)

Being Asexual is kind of hard though... no one really believes you, or they think you're gay, or you just haven't found the right person yet. I'm just plain not interested.

I hate people like that. Whenever you tell someone you're bi, usually in boy's cases, they automatically assume that you're gay.
No. Bisexual and gay are two completely different things, albeit similar.
And besides, how can someone who's not you tell you how you feel?
People irk me xD

That's interesting to know though about Asexuals, though.

Flowing Ice

Awards
There's been cases where straight Asexual couples will have sex to have children though, even though a sperm bank would take care of that problem without worrying about having sex.

Unless for them it's a might as well sort of thing.

As for guys, well....Guys get treated unfairly in general, like we're taught we're not allowed to be emotional and all that rubbish. I wonder if any one ever insulted homosexual males for that, assuming they're all weak, emotional "fools". Even in such cases,they're people with feelings. Not all males can be super men.

Oathkeeper(:

There's been cases where straight Asexual couples will have sex to have children though, even though a sperm bank would take care of that problem without worrying about having sex.

As for guys, well....Guys get treated unfairly in general, like we're taught we're not allowed to be emotional and all that rubbish. I wonder if any one ever insulted homosexual males for that, assuming they're all weak, emotional "fools". Even in such cases,they're people with feelings. Not all males can be super men.

Well, I was raised by my mother my whole life...surrounded by females. Except for my brother, but he wasn't my favorite person growing up, so I never really learned the whole "macho man" thing. And I've never had a problem with that.

madammina

Hey, like I said, I can have sex if I want to, but it would be more along the lines of "I want to please you" then anything. I'm not interested in it, but I would do it.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I understand asexual people are not interested in sex, but do they mind other forms of physical contact? For example: kissing, hugging,etc. because those seem like romantic gestures to me.( I dont know much about these things, so I'd like to educate myself)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can we get back onto LGBT topic or Rich will have our assess.

Fine fine:p

Don't know if you guys heard, but Neil Patrick Harris won Gay Man of the Decade! I can honestly say, he is my favorite celebrity right now(Plus he's hot:D)

Flowing Ice

Awards
Well, I hope I'm not intruding by trying to answer this mada, but I would imagine it depends on the intentions of it, or how it's done. Like you could kiss either in a romantic way, or a more lustful way. Hugs are usually more romantic, but there are ways to do it otherwise....From what I can figure, the act being done purely romantically should be fair game.

Congrats to Neil!! Doogie was awesome...I'm pretty sure that was him anyways....I'm forgetting this second.

Last edited:

Flowing Ice

Awards
Ok, first off, as much as I'd love to see gay marriage, Obama has a ton of things to worry about aside from gay issues. On top of that? He's for Civil Unions, not gay marriage. He does however want to bring gay rights however aside from that, which is plenty of a start if he pulls it off.

Beyer

I know a pansexual. Also i learned i was bi 2 years ago. Guys were just more attractive, but there were still some girls i thought were hot.
Wow that is the same for me basically. Except I learnt about 1 year and a half ago and I don't know a pansexual lol

@Rabgix - Yeah, that makes sense. I find the female form much moe attractive then the male form, even though I only want guys romantically.I've known some straight girls who actually agreed with me on that.

@madammina - Hehe, YW. I think part of that problem is the rarity of being Asexual.As for that site, it rocks in general.
Yes, females are beautiful, but there is something about men that is just =)
*huggles*(I love that word)

I've known since I was 10. Don't know how I figured it out though. I kept it hidden for just a bit over 3 years, then I told one of the girls I knew I could trust. I basically told everyone in 2009
2009 was a fairly big year for me in this 'area' as well. However I haven't told everyone yet. In fact, not many people, but I started in 2009! Wow, since 10? I guess it is nice you have known so long.

YW Mada.

@cChaser - Aw, that's great! I actually didn't figure it out until I was like 20.
20? Just goes to prove that we all realize at different times. A range of 10-20, wow, never expected that.
Im the one who revived the thread!
You go Rabgix!

yes he was the one who did the twitter thing.
I always wondered why he got banned, I kinda liked him. KHI has twitter? Well if he did do that, he deserved it I guess.

Stereotypes :( Boo! Not all gay men are highly effeminate.
Asexuals, never heard of them before but after reading this I believe that they are an actual sexuality.

Fine fine:p

Don't know if you guys heard, but Neil Patrick Harris won Gay Man of the Decade! I can honestly say, he is my favorite celebrity right now(Plus he's hot:D)
He is gay? Wow, you learn something new everyday, funny man :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He is gay? Wow, you learn something new everyday, funny man :)

I know right? I watched him on How I Met Your Mother and saw him as a womaniser and in the episode of Lily's wedding, I found that Scooter(Bill) was really hot, so I wikied him and saw he was gay and Neil Patrick Harris moved in with him and I was like "O.O....but he acts straight so well on the show".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back