• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Holding hands isn't generally something you do with anyone other than your significant other.
You guys are just the exception, I guess.
I think that's so weird. We all hold hands, we don't consider it anything you do with a significant other.

Though, we think interlocking fingers is more of a sign of being a "couple", but just holding each other's hand isn't. So *shrugs*

Anyway, I just wanted other people's thoughts at first. But now I realize it really doesn't matter. We're all comfortable with it, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

I forget what my advice was to you Allister.

Allister Rose

French Lover
you told me to just tell her what i feel about her since my friend was black mailing me anyways....

so i told her and she took it quite well...she looked away and gave a small smile....i thought she was going to de-friend me or something...anyways...she's giving me hints that she likes me too.....and well....i tihnk she likes me but...i'm not so sure

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think that's so weird. We all hold hands, we don't consider it anything you do with a significant other.

Different places, different people.
I wouldn't mind holding my friend's hands, but they'd probably give me a WTF-look, is all.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Holding hands with guys here would certainly be considered abnormal. Then again I tend to go out to the pubs in town with two proudly heterosexual males and holding their hands would certainly make them feel uncomfortable. With girls there's usually no resistance, probably because they know of my sexuality and of course it's good to have a gay guy around ;) but otherwise it's not something I've seen happen. When I went to Egypt however it was incredibly common. It's either society, or a trusting friendship. Some people are just affectionate, and secure. My friends know that I'm not going to make any moves on them, and any feelings are out in the open. It's just that some wouldn't want others (including myself) to feel that we are a (potential?) couple.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
so, as rich and archetype already know, i came out to the guy i like last night. yes, he's gay, and yes, he was supportive.

i also told him i liked him, but i'm still in the dark about his reaction on that one. :<

yay i'm subtle and he doesn't know yet

Last edited:

Angel

geez guise why can't you post?

anyway, i sit next to the guy i like in bio :3

and my plan to tell him has been rescheduled to friday.

lol cold feet

Angel

wish i had your courage. and a friend who was gay/bi.

Also i know this is off topic but how things go with your mom?

courage is the last thing i've got.

and the same as you would expect from a tyrant i.e. i go anyway even though i don't believe a syllable

Angel

ya.

sorry, people baisically just call us bi males gay. the people who donst understand.
but damn your taken already if your friday goes well. lol

hmmmmm

sorry bud, you're not my type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back