• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuri

1) People are interested (tentative description) as to why I sign my name at the bottom of my post.
2) The "internet relationship" discussion from the Ideal Lovers thread spilled over here somehow. Or was replicated.
3) Same old, same old.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
1) People are interested (tentative description) as to why I sign my name at the bottom of my post.
2) The "internet relationship" discussion from the Ideal Lovers thread spilled over here somehow. Or was replicated.
3) Same old, same old.

I see, I see.
Internet relationships? Meh. I'd just want to talk about my various loves in the real world.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Revival taim.

Two of my best friends are gay (we'll call them R and S.) S has confessed his feelings for me twice since we've met, and both times, I told him I'd rather stay friends (he's amazing, just not the kind of guy I'd want to date, for multiple reasons.) R is incredibly nice, and has previously dated S, but they've since broken up. We've all coexisted happily for a long time, as we're really the only 'out' gays at my school, so there's a lot for us to bond over. Lately, however, things have been getting... weird. S has been pressuring me to ask out R (I made a passing comment to him earlier about R's aesthetic appeal in addition to his great personality), and admittedly, I've considered it, but I don't think I like him that way. I don't understand why S is doing this, whether it be that he still likes me or if he thinks I like him, but just last night, we discussed it, and he confided in me that he was 'entertaining the thought' of me and R being in a relationship (it would be my first.) He said that he would probably be extremely jealous, and that we'd all get competitive, and it perplexed me, because I can't tell if I'm sending mixed signals, or if he really wants me to, or if he's trying to tell me that R has feelings for me and he's trying to act as a mediator or something.

It's all just confusing.

[/bitchmoanwhine]

Well, go on. Discuss your sexuality-related troubles.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That isn't really good if the both of them like you.

Not good at all. It's lose-lose.

You ignore it, they think you want to see which one you like more.

You pick one, you alienate the other.

Unless you find someone else outside of your group, you're stuck in a love triangle.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
That isn't really good if the both of them like you.

Not good at all. It's lose-lose.

You ignore it, they think you want to see which one you like more.

You pick one, you alienate the other.

Unless you find someone else outside of your group, you're stuck in a love triangle.

Well, I'm not positive on the circumstances, so we can't say for sure whether either of them likes me.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
yeah i was also inexperienced and didnt really want the sex cause i didnt know much about it. happy?

you're almost as bad as Memory Master was a few weeks back

and oh yeah, virgins TEND to be inexperienced.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
ya but i had no info on sex. didnt know how to do it. didnt know bi/gay ppl could do it. or bjs and fingering.

didnt know anything about it.

EDIT TO REPLY:

can i know you a bit more first. just before anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back