• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Just go about your day to day.
It honestly doesnt seem like something you should even truly bother discussing here, if you ask me.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I find girls far more attractive than guys. For the most part, though, I can't stand them. I have one female friend IRL and I hang out with her as little as I can. The only male I'm really attracted to is my boyfriend but I think that's simply a result of emotions. Not that that's bad<3

C

Crossroads

Don't mind me. Apparently people can have "connections" online or something to that effect.

Shuri

lol no. Internet relationships are kind of worthless, because there's no physical contact.
Internet relationships are hard because there's no physical contact. Worthlessness is relative.

at least i can make a friend and it could be better than nothing.
Instead of pointlessly criticizing something you said because it feeds my ego, I'd love to offer you my friendship.
But I'm afraid I won't be be your e-boyfriend, if you are indeed looking for such. <3

Shuri/Eli

Shuri

^ I totally agree. At least, ideally friends should be that way.
So, when did you realize you are gay, if you don't mind my asking? :3

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Internet relationships are hard because there's no physical contact. Worthlessness is relative.

I'm speaking from experience, so I'm a little biased. I was in two and gained nothing from them.

May I ask why you sign your name at the bottom of your posts sometimes? Just curious.

Shuri

I thought rabgix was bi?
UGH. So not getting into this discussion again. xD

I'm speaking from experience, so I'm a little biased. I was in two and gained nothing from them.

May I ask why you sign your name at the bottom of your posts sometimes? Just curious.
I've been in one, and sort of another one. I don't think either have been worthless. Like I said, it's hard, but I don't feel it's impossible to maintain a successful relationship online- although it probably is doomed unless said relationship makes the switch to real life eventually.

And that's just a habit I developed on another forum a while ago. It just feels more conclusive sometimes, I guess. :3

Shuri/Eli

Ha. See? xD

C

Crossroads

UGH. So not getting into this discussion again. xD

I've been in one, and sort of another one. I don't think either have been worthless. Like I said, it's hard, but I don't feel it's impossible to maintain a successful relationship online- although it probably is doomed unless said relationship makes the switch to real life eventually.

And that's just a habit I developed on another forum a while ago. It just feels more conclusive sometimes, I guess. :3

Shuri/Eli

Ha. See? xD

Because of the epicness of the post?

Shuri

^ But all my posts are epic, so that would beg the question why I don't add my signature all the time. Like right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back