• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
My friends.
My family is still worse though, since it's brutal instead of childish remarks.

A

Audo

lol. Well, if you want to live your life you're going to have to tell soooooomeone.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
...Irl. lol That's what I get for being reserved.
I'll tell someone someday, eventually. Just not anytime soon.

Firo

Oh Crap
I'm straight can I be added to the list?

To Reika Noko-Your family may get upset but they'll accept it in time. My friend had the same problem as you but she finally came out. Yes her family was shocked but they accepted it in time. They're your family and they should accept you for you. My friend was pratically living another life and it was killing her. Now that she's in the open she's way happier. Don't torment yourself anymore just sit your family down and talk to them. I can't offer more advice than that. Since the only experience I have is that of my friends. But good luck.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
...Irl. lol That's what I get for being reserved.
I'll tell someone someday, eventually. Just not anytime soon.
Take your time. Must be really hard.

From a psychological point of view, you shouldn't be pushed into making that decision. It'll only cause chaos in your current life situation. Rather make that choice yourself. Take the time.

That's it, I'm gonna be a psychologist.:lol:

A

Audo

Unless of course you're the kind of person who would never do such a thing without a little push first.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Unless of course you're the kind of person who would never do such a thing without a little push first.
Everyone needs a little push now and then. However it seems like many people seem to think they need to stimulate people into doing what they seem fit.

Let her make that decision, you know?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hey guys, went on my first date with my friend...it felt natural....just letting you all know it kinda worked out

Shade737

Silver Member
not every man alive is "ZOMG GIRLZ ON GIRLZ"
Most are and the ones that are not are rare and hard to find. So chances for her finding one that doesn't like lesbians are rare.

@Aqua13

Congrats.

Last edited:
A

Audo

So, i get to take photos of my crush shirtless soon.
And i am very afraid that i will blush exceedingly, and get flustered and become very obvious to him that i like him. v.v

Firo

Oh Crap
So, i get to take photos of my crush shirtless soon.
And i am very afraid that i will blush exceedingly, and get flustered and become very obvious to him that i like him. v.v

It won't be obvious if the guy has a nice body. I think any girl would blush at a guy with a nice body.

Firo

Oh Crap
Ohh wow. My bad lol.

To Audo-Just relax and take deep breaths. Try and downplay the event in your mind. Like mentally prepare yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back