• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
I agree you can't get ahead if you keep on looking back constantly.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well...i'll try. though its kinda hard. my older brother sends me postcards of her, so i might have to ask him to stop for a while

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Hi there, I'm Bi-Curious.

Edit: Add me on too.

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
My closet perversion stems from it, so that's the reason I question myself. I can like guys but I like leaning towards girls almost to the point that I find myself as appealed as to when I lean towards guys. Therefore, my imagination goes wild on both sexes and I'm confused as to why I would think about (especially) homosexuality when I should be like any other girl; swooning over guys. I'm lectured to be 'normal' by my family so I'm afraid of what I think about, worrying if it's the right thing or not (but it's not like it's homophobia or anything;I support that decision that people make. This is more of whether I would be resented by if I open my feelings). And that's how my closet perversion came to be.

tl;dr I can get turned on by guys and girls that I like (in terms of sexual attraction at some degree as an example), but I feel that I shouldn't because I'm afraid of what others would think. In some way, I find that sort of against my morals. That's why I'm confused.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
My closet perversion stems from it, so that's the reason I question myself. I can like guys but I like leaning towards girls almost to the point that I find myself as appealed as to when I lean towards guys. Therefore, my imagination goes wild on both sexes and I'm confused as to why I would think about (especially) homosexuality when I should be like any other girl; swooning over guys. I'm lectured to be 'normal' by my family so I'm afraid of what I think about, worrying if it's the right thing or not (but it's not like it's homophobia or anything;I support that decision that people make. This is more of whether I would be resented by if I open my feelings). And that's how my closet perversion came to be.

tl;dr I can get turned on by guys and girls that I like (in terms of sexual attraction at some degree as an example), but I feel that I shouldn't because I'm afraid of what others would think. In some way, I find that sort of against my morals. That's why I'm confused.

yeah thats pretty much how i felt too.

well...like the others have said before about me. dont worry about what others think. lately int his society, every one 'seems' to be open about it. so if you think someoen might be ok with it, you should tell them.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Feelings of attraction towards someone of the same sex isn't something horrible or unnatural at all, and it's definitely not something you can change. Whether you consider it to be right or wrong to act out on those feelings depends on your morals and opinions, but the attraction itself isn't something to feel horrible about at all.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Well, I am afraid of what others would think of me (coming from a victim of bullying but that's a different story) but I'm literally afraid of what my family would think. I've heard from all of the members of my family living with me almost prejudice statements about sexual attraction to the same sex. My brother even said once that if I ever go 'lesbo' and tell my mom, he would abuse me (psychologically) since he predicts that our mom would blame it on him. And my family is a huge obstacle in my life which prompts me to hide strongly from society because I hide from my them. How am I supposed to face real life about this if I can't even face my own blood about it?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
but some of us are seen as taboo that we believe some things ARE normal. even though its not really there.

i feel like this all the time
Especially if one were living in a perfectionist world.

A

Audo

Well, I am afraid of what others would think of me (coming from a victim of bullying but that's a different story) but I'm literally afraid of what my family would think. I've heard from all of the members of my family living with me almost prejudice statements about sexual attraction to the same sex. My brother even said once that if I ever go 'lesbo' and tell my mom, he would abuse me (psychologically) since he predicts that our mom would blame it on him. And my family is a huge obstacle in my life which prompts me to hide strongly from society because I hide from my them. How am I supposed to face real life about this if I can't even face my own blood about it?
Quite easily?

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
My family is scary. And that runs in the family. I'm too afraid to face them just like that.

A

Audo

Live your life how you want to, lol.
Come out to friends and people you can trust, and simply dont worry about them.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Live your life how you want to, lol.
Come out to friends and people you can trust, and simply dont worry about them.
Easier said than done...
I haven't come out to anyone irl so far, but I think there would be a point in my life when I will. I just hope they don't say anything to my family or worse, conveniently be a personal friend or connection of my family particularly my mother and brother.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
My rl friends are weird and act half as the same as my family in stating opinions of me. Only their opinions about me are more unlikely and ridiculous (narcissistic? Really?) than my family's speculations that hit the "It's possible" in my case. The horror that it would be that I come out to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back