• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Thank ye =) and yea, I saw someone like that once, and once we got talking it turned out great. We're pretty good friends now.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well this guy went to my school, and to be honest I tend to get on with everybody I see anyway (my school's probably TOO nice for the most part), it's just the matter of finding a topic you can both relate to and making them most of it. Greet him sometime, smile, just be yourself and see if you can get to know him.

-- Andy

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Well they just make the weirdest jokes ever and play around being gay at times.
I literally try not to laugh, but it is very funny.

Though, there is this odd thing him and me do at the same time.
We usually go to the restroom at one point during class at the same time, is that odd?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha, girls tend to go in pairs, but that's usually for an entirely different reason. I dunno, I mean it's not like you go to perv on one another. Is it?!

I don't use school toilets myself. Neither have I ever used urinals haha~

-- Andy

A

Audo

I just have this crush on this guy that's all.
I don't hate life for just liking guys now, I'll get past it.
I never said i hated life just for liking guys. I said liking guys is making me hate life.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
wow rich.

after i took another look at your pic, i'm starting to wonder why you haven't found someone whose at least interested.

don't cut your hair, btw.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Haha, thanks. I don't mean to brag, but...you're not the first to tell me that. D:

Like I said, it's all about meeting the right guy, I guess. xD Honestly, I haven't met a whole lot of gay/bi guys irl. I somehow manage to never really meet any? Then the ones I have met and got a crush on weren't interested. xD Though one of them it's probably a good thing he wasn't interested, he's big on partying and I'm really not. I'm actually one of the most conservative people you could meet. xD

And haha, I won't cut my hair. xD

Angel

Haha, thanks. I don't mean to brag, but...you're not the first to tell me that. D:

it's not bragging. to me at least.

Like I said, it's all about meeting the right guy, I guess. xD Honestly, I haven't met a whole lot of gay/bi guys irl. I somehow manage to never really meet any? Then the ones I have met and got a crush on weren't interested. xD Though one of them it's probably a good thing he wasn't interested, he's big on partying and I'm really not. I'm actually one of the most conservative people you could meet. xD

Rich said:
I live in North Carolina. (about bible belt)

not surprised.

And haha, I won't cut my hair. xD

:))))

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
You would be surprised, actually. They are out there, I've met a couple of them and heard about how many are out there, apparently. I just never meet them, for some reason. xD

Despite living in North Carolina, I live in Charlotte, which is the biggest city, so it's not like rural conservative south. We actually have a fair bit of diversity. But can you believe that out of my 22,000 student college I've only met 2 guys who were interested in other guys?

Angel

You would be surprised, actually. They are out there, I've met a couple of them and heard about how many are out there, apparently. I just never meet them, for some reason. xD

yeah, there are far more lesbians where I live than gay/bi guys.

Despite living in North Carolina, I live in Charlotte, which is the biggest city, so it's not like rural conservative south. We actually have a fair bit of diversity. But can you believe that out of my 22,000 student college I've only met 2 guys who were interested in other guys?

nope, there's most likely more. (that are in the closet)

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Haha, you're probably right. I dunno, I'm not too worried about it anymore. Whenever it's supposed to happen, it'll happen. With how hectic my life can be right now, and with all the worrisome things I hear about being in a relationship, it almost makes me glad to never have had one irl. xD

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well you know that if I knew you IRL I'd snap you right up. Unfortunately I'm completely against online relationships and we probably won't get to meet any time soon, if ever.

Still! I agree with you about relationships. I have my life and my friends, I enjoy it. I'm off to Uni this September and who knows what'll happen =).

And hooray, I am now 18. But great, I spent the last two days at school, and I've not even celebrated it properly yet!

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back