• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowing Ice

Awards
*Initiates a giant group huggle* Teehee. <3

so when did you all discover you were gay, bi, or bi curious, and how did it happen for you? Mine is a pretty ....odd way to go about it, so I'll save it for now.

Oathkeeper(:

I'm not really in the closet, everyone at school knows. Luckily I'm going to an arts school, so no one really cares. Plus my "locations" gives a hint to my sexuality as well.
Well, I've always been attracted to boys, and I thought I was gay for the majority of my life, then I started high school and girls started become more and more attractive to me. I've never really had an experience with either sex, so I guess, technically I'm "bi-curious", but it doesn't feel like my feelings are going to change any time soon, so I'm just going to keep the bisexual label...even though labels are stupid in my opinion.

Flowing Ice

Awards
Glad to hear you don't have to hide it at all really. ^^ Plus nice to know you got to come to understand it much earlier in life.

Do sexualities really count as labels though Oh yes, do any of you know any Pansexuals? I wish I were pan sometimes, but, hey, I'm Bi, so oh well.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I was wikiing sexuality and clicked on Asexuals. Five sentences in I knew every question I had had been straightened out.

And thanks... it is a serious sexuality, but not well represented. I'm not Aromantic though, so I do like romance (though not romcoms)

Asexuality - Television Tropes & Idioms <--- best page on Asexuality ever!

Flowing Ice

Awards
@Rabgix - Yeah, that makes sense. I find the female form much moe attractive then the male form, even though I only want guys romantically.I've known some straight girls who actually agreed with me on that.

@madammina - Hehe, YW. I think part of that problem is the rarity of being Asexual.As for that site, it rocks in general.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Initiates a giant group huggle* Teehee. <3

so when did you all discover you were gay, bi, or bi curious, and how did it happen for you? Mine is a pretty ....odd way to go about it, so I'll save it for now.

*huggles*(I love that word)

I've known since I was 10. Don't know how I figured it out though. I kept it hidden for just a bit over 3 years, then I told one of the girls I knew I could trust. I basically told everyone in 2009

Flowing Ice

Awards
YW Mada.

@cChaser - Aw, that's great! I actually didn't figure it out until I was like 20.

Flowing Ice

Awards
You're welcome. BTW, you mentioned the old group, has this therad been slow for awhile?

Flowing Ice

Awards
Yeah, I was looking at the list. I'm surprised there's no lesbians yet.

Oh, don't worry hun, I wans't claiming I did that, I was only asking. ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He got banned? WHY? HOW?

I thought he was a mod!

I don't know. His name has a line through it ans that means banned right?

I thought he was the one that hacked the KHI Twitter account. Ionno, I just saw an argument on his profile then he was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back