• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper(:

Hey, all you bi-folks out there:

Do you see yourself "settling down" (or whatever) with a man or a woman?

I don't see myself settling down for awhile, but it'll most likely be with a woman. But, that's just my plan, it doesn't mean it'll happen. If I so happened to fall in love with a man, then so be it. But, right now, I would want to settle down with a woman, just so I can have a "normal life" and have a family. But time will tell, I guess.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

with myself, mang. no seriously, probably with a guy who's rich 'cause i'm shallow comme ça. or a girl with nice tits.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

Hmm...idk, I've kinda fallen for this girl...badly, but it'll never happen now, but i'm over it, so meh, honestly, i dont see myself settling down at all, but if i were to, it seems more likely i'd settle down with a guy, idk why, but that seems more likely, i guess because I just want to be with a nice, mature guy...but in this world....yeah....right >.>

Last edited:

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Hmm...idk, I've kinda fallen for this girl...badly, but it'll never happen now, but i'm over it, so meh, honestly, i dont see myself settling down at all, but if i were to, it seems more likely i'd settle down with a guy, idk why, but that seems more likely, i guess because I just want to be with a nice, mature guy...but in this world....yeah....right >.>

Mature guys DO exist, you know.

I want to settle down one day, with a nice guy. Adopt some kids. Have a house in the suburbs. I do want all that, as cheesy as it sounds.

I just gotta meet the right guy first. xP

A

Audo

Hm. I don't know if i ever see myself settling down, and with "who" it would be.
I guess it would really just depend on who i'm with and stuff like that, not really something that i would want to preset in my mind right now.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It seems I've started the process of outing myself to my friends.

One of my neighbors asked why I was miserable, and I started explaining it (my love life was only one component).

I told him he had to guess the one BIg thing about my love life, but I'm still surprised he didn't catch my slip up (I said "him" instead of "her", then quickly lied).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back