• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
Ello there peoples.
Yeah I have a problem...
A year ago when I started my new high school I told my new friend Amber that I was gay.
It wasn't until much later in the year that I actually developed feelings for her. I don't like her physically(albeit, she is pretty), I'm more attracted to her personality. But when I asked her out she was really surprised and tried to ignore the subject. When I confronted her later she admitted that she can't help but always imagine me as homosexual. She can't picture herself going out with me. :(

A

Audo

I just noticed how the guy in your avatar has a tail...
Ugh.

Night.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Ello there peoples.
Yeah I have a problem...
A year ago when I started my new high school I told my new friend Amber that I was gay.
It wasn't until much later in the year that I actually developed feelings for her. I don't like her physically(albeit, she is pretty), I'm more attracted to her personality. But when I asked her out she was really surprised and tried to ignore the subject. When I confronted her later she admitted that she can't help but always imagine me as homosexual. She can't picture herself going out with me. :(

Maybe you're confusing deep friendship for a romantic attraction?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If you aren't physically attracted to her it isn't going to get much of anywhere.

A

Audo

I'm very happy. Had an amazing day/night/early morning yesterday/today.
It was nice.

I'm very happy that my crush has disappeared, and what I'm left with is an amazing, strong, friendship. I'm very grateful.

If only all crushes ended up like this (though, i guess that would make this one less special.... so nevermind)

C

Crossroads

I'm very happy. Had an amazing day/night/early morning yesterday/today.
It was nice.

I'm very happy that my crush has disappeared, and what I'm left with is an amazing, strong, friendship. I'm very grateful.

If only all crushes ended up like this (though, i guess that would make this one less special.... so nevermind)

So you got laid?
That's the message I'm getting here. lol

A

Audo

???
Guessing games are fun...not
But okay. Good for you Audo.
I take it you got head or gave it. Good deal.
Nothing of the sort.... o___O;;

By "sleep together" I meant we actually fell asleep together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back