• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Okay, the cat-shit needs to stop. Freaking kills every thread it enters.

ANYWAY
, crushes, hrmmm?

Well, it's summer. Therefore my interaction with other humans, namely boys, is very limited.
So, basically, there are a few guys out there who spark my interest, but I haven't really talked to most/all of them since school got out. Fail. :/

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Okay, the cat-shit needs to stop. Freaking kills every thread it enters.

mmmhmmm. it's kinda gross

ANYWAY
, crushes, hrmmm?

Well, it's summer. Therefore my interaction with other humans, namely boys, is very limited.
So, basically, there are a few guys out there who spark my interest, but I haven't really talked to most/all of them since school got out. Fail. :/

teehee, i never answered my own question.

i have like 3 serious crushes split between both sexes.

the girl i'm next to in my latest picture in the FI thread is one of them

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i have like 3 serious crushes split between both sexes.

the girl i'm next to in my latest picture in the FI thread is one of them

I kind of had one crush on a girl. But she's leaving for college. :/
Most of my crushes this summer have consisted of me going somewhere, seeing some stranger for a long period of time, falling in love with them, and then never seeing them again. It's a lowly existence.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I kind of had one crush on a girl. But she's leaving for college. :/
Most of my crushes this summer have consisted of me going somewhere, seeing some stranger for a long period of time, falling in love with them, and then never seeing them again. It's a lowly existence.

that's not good.

it's like when i go on a cruise, people fall head over heels in love with each other, and somehow everyone's in tears on the last day. :<

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
that's not good.

it's like when i go on a cruise, people fall head over heels in love with each other, and somehow everyone's in tears on the last day. :<

It is like a cruise. But, like, even worse.
A one day cruise. xP

A

Audo

"Love" *snickers*

I don't really want to think about other people in a crush-like sense right now. Since I'm moving at the end of the month, there doesn't seem to be a lot of point to get tangled in crushes right now. I mean, obviously you can't control it if you do get a crush on someone, I'm just not actively pursuing any of that right now.

A

Audo

Probably because I don't have any.
And even if I did, I'm not going to go around and pretend they are real and pretend that I have a fucking tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back