• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Lego Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube_share;lPnY2NjSjrg]http://youtu.be/lPnY2NjSjrg[/video]

I'm sold. Also the film prefix didn't show up.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I honestly can't tell whether the "stop motion effect" is genuine or simulated. Either way, it looks really nice.

The voice talent behind this film has me hopeful -- that, and the fact that my favorite childhood toy is magnificently coming to life.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It could very well be real stop mo as those studios still exist.

Anyway, the directors of 21 Jump Street and Cloudy? Yes! Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson are icing on top.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its brand of humour seems slightly off-beat, self-aware, and very sincere, especially in regards to ridiculousness and familiar tropes.

Which I love.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
They could've emulated the stop-motion effect by lowering the fps, though (this looks like it could be around 18-20 fps). Still, it looks pretty damn amazing. Hit me right in the childhood!

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Oh look a Lego movie.
Oh look Will Ferrel and Morgan Freeman.

dayum.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
They could've emulated the stop-motion effect by lowering the fps, though (this looks like it could be around 18-20 fps). Still, it looks pretty damn amazing. Hit me right in the childhood!
Yeah, but many of the renders definitely have a stop motion homemade feel to them without the movement. though I may have to watch again to confirm that.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This suddenly makes me want to go find my old Lego Island CD and play it.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Day one see, day one buy, day one buy for the likely game tie-in, REWATCH EVERY SINGLE DAY

Sorry 'bout that. My childhood was lego.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm skeptical yet some how excited/curious on this. xD The batman part made me laugh.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I saw the movie on Saturday and I actually really enjoyed it. There were a whole lot of clever jokes and references that had me laughing throughout the whole movie. Unfortunately, the song "Everything is Awesome" is still stuck in me head, LOL.

I really wouldn`t mind a sequel to this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back