• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legened of Jack Sparrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I was at Game Stop the other day, and they have a game called Pirates of the Carabbean: The Legened of Jack Sparrow. Anyone tried it yet? I want to rent it before i buy it incase its a crap game, but i cant find anyone who has it for rent.

424px-928207_67249_front.jpg

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
You remember the battle system from Lord of the Rings games or Xmen 3 the official game? Well that's the battle system. Also I've only played through the first few levels, but it seems to follow an almost different story line than the movies. Oh and you play as Jack Sparrow but you can switch between him, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swan.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
You spelt Legend wrong and it even shows you how to spell it on the box >O Game wins, but you fail hard.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
nega sora said:
so is it a totally diffrent storyline that ties in with the movie is it like a potc 1/2 because i also want to get this game

I haven't finished it yet but that's what I expect. It starts with Jack and Will getting caught by French(?) soldiers and getting ready to be hung. A large crowd has turned up to see the event. Jack uses his skills of talking to tell a story to the crowd and guards to stall for time. Jack tells the story of the first movie but in a diff way. Get it?

xeanhort's ghost

he is actually telling the story of what happened before the first movie it makes refreance to things brung up in the movie like how he sacked nassau port and escaped the east india trading company and so forth it is a prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back