• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marafi

If you mean Link against Mario! Then link has a sword that can cut mario in HALF! And what can mario do jus 'here we go?' Seriously Link would kill him by the time he says that! Ha..

Genin~Kizashi

marafi said:
If you mean Link against Mario! Then link has a sword that can cut mario in HALF! And what can mario do jus 'here we go?' Seriously Link would kill him by the time he says that! Ha..
Why would he mean Link against Mario? If he meant Link against Mario, he probably would've named the thread "Link or Mario?" instead of "The Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros?" Pay attention next time you post.

Anyway, if you just mean the original games "Legend of Zelda" and "Super Mario Bros", then I choose Super Mario Bros. Legend of Zelda was alright, but it was a lil too confusing. Super Mario Bros was just simple platforming fun.

However, if you mean the entire "Legend of Zelda" franchise against the entire "Super Mario Bros" franchise, then I pick Legend of Zelda. IMO the original Zelda game is good but overrated. Then, the franchise improved over the years, and now we have infinitely superior games like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. Super Mario Bros has gotten much more games in it's franchise, but it's games dont seem to show as much progress and improvement as Legend of Zelda has.

Genin~Kizashi

Drama Setter said:
Ocarina of Time>>>>Any Mario game.
lol lol sorry, i agree with you and everything, it's just that your post sounds really dumb. i just gave a whole intelligent explanation for why the Legend of Zelda franchise is superior to Super Mario Bros, and then you just came in with a simple fanboy comment.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Thank You, Genin, for your in-depht commentary. And no, I did not mean Link vs. Mario, if you by some reason would belive that.

You can choose if you want to compare the franchises or the games, or both, works fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back