• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the legend of zelda:new era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Yeah." said Fayt as he reached into the fire to grab a hammer,when he heard a sream outside making him burn his right hand."AHHH!!!" said Fayt as the flame revealed a mark on his hand of a triangle."What the hell?..." said Fayt grabbing one of gingos swords adn stepping outside.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(The places that are open are,sage of forest(read first post on requirements)sage of water(must meet requirements also female role),sage of spirit(meet requirements)Ganon(must have triforce of power,and the princess(must have triforce of wisdom)and sage of light(meet requirements (I think you must be female...).))((it is prefered if you control more than one.....(also female) because we need to have female characters))

As Fayt stepped outside he saw creatures in black armor killing all in sight."Gingo whats happening?!??!" yelled FAyt back into the house to Gingo.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Treading along slowly along Hyrule Field, Hail looked around himself. He sensed the dark entities at work, although he could always sense the worst things. He looked around to his world of ice to see that the dark entity had not been there. At least not just yet. He puck up the pace and began to walk more quickly, knowing he was wasting precious time. He needed to find the large ruling Castle of the land of Hyrule. Recently there were three more castles that have been poping up according to rumour. Just where these were remained unclear. Hail suddenly could hear something. A form of twisted laugh. A kind of mocking tone in it. Hail looked around and saw nothing around him. The sniggering continued and a strange sound that sounded like wind down a narrow alley or something could be heard. He took another glance around and saw a lanturn. All by itself.
"Odd...." Hail said walking up closer to it.
Suddenly a creature of some kind formed. The lanturn's owner. A strange form of ghost (Poe). Hail took the Trident off his back and readied himself to try and take it down.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"aww man not again.. its one of gannons dark armor nights they use their axes not only for exicutions and combat but once their armor is broken they go berserk but when the axe swings it will knock you back qutie a ways if your going to fight it use this sword" *pulls out a sword wraped in cloth* "this is the first sword i made when i was on the island of the eagles with human ablitys when i went to get it aproved the dragon engraved it and cast a enchant ment on it i never knew why untill now im not sure why but this will help you take it and fight and i will be there with you"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Right." said Fayt as he grabbed the sword.But there were more creatures of all diffent kinds.Fayt ran towards the creature with the black armor.He whipped the sword at the creature and as he did he charged at it and jumpkicked the sword into the creatures head.

Galacion

Bronze Member
*takes out Flamedrige* "lets get ready to aw never mind" *runs over and attacks some of the monsters* "di e you ugly Mother****ers!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Hail tried to stab it with the point of the middle of the trident so it would be most effective. However the ghost turned invisible and started to float away.
"Ohhh no you don't!" Hail said running after the now invisible ghost.
The lanturn was the only way he could tell where it was. He ran up and tried to stab the trident in particular but his trident went right through.
"How the hell?....." he said stopping and mumbling.
The ghost reappeared and started to spin the lanturn against the unsuspecting Hail. Hail instinctively blocked the lanturn with the Trident and made the ghost fall back a bit. Hail took this opportunity to try and stab the ghost again. the ghost spun and dissappeared again.
"Man this is irritating!"
The ghost just laughed and tried floating around a bit more since he couldn't be touched.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt was attacking the creatures not doing anything at all.What the..." said Fayt as one of the smaller creatures smacked him over the head with a club knocking him out.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt did not respond to Gingo for he was uncouisuis.The creatures had slayed most of the Villagers and were closing in on Gingo when a horn was blown.As it did they backed off of Gingo and burned and desrotyed the rest of the villagers and their home.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
The Poe's last mistake it would ever make happened. It reappeared again. Just as it bagan to spin the lanturn again Hail rolled past it and stuck the trident in its back. It then screamed, dropped the lanturned and burned away into nothing. Hail put away the trident and felt relieved. He hoped never to meet anything so irritating ever again. He then realised he was a bit off track, the field was huge and the nearest place was a walled settlement by itself. Hail decided to go there for directions.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"grrr come on man get up" *poors some water on his face and the cleans it off "come on get up we have to protect the villagers"

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Hail finally approached the walled settlement to find out it was actually a ranch of some kind. Reading the sign Hail learned the owner of the ranchs name.
"Talon's transport ranch." Hail read aloud.
He knocked on the large wooden door to the ranch and awaited a response. He could hear several moo's from within the ranch. He finally had the door opened to him. Hail saw the face of a bearded man.
"Yea whadya want?" he said in a surprisingly cheery voice.
Hail was taken aback from the sudden outburst from the somewhat rough looking man in front of him. Finally he found his composure and managed to respond.
"Excuse me, but can i get directions to the Castle where the princess of this land resides?"
"huh, ohh its a Frozton, can you dumb that down a bit, im not as smart as you guys." he replied.
"Do you which way to where the princess of hyrule lives?" he repeated a bit annoyed now.
"Yea, go northeast, and keep going until you see the castle." the man responded pointing in the general direction.
Hail was glad he had no more trouble now as he now knew the way. He nodded to the bearded man and turned to continue onwards.
"Hey wait, Mr Frozton!" he heard from behind him.
Hail turned to face the man again.
"We gotta deliver something up there, wanna lift?"
Hail decided to accept him on that offer. He walked on into the ranch to wait for the carriage that was going to lead him to his destination.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt did not respond to Gingo.As the creatures rode away their was another horn.Once they left their was nothing left of the villge.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Hail was finally about to go. A teenage girl with red hair was going to be in charge of the delivery. She was greeted by an old man. The man kept telling her to be careful and to avoid monsters as much as possible. She hugged him, smiled and get the two horse in front of her to move. She stopped in front of Hail.
"Your getting a ride to the castle right?" she asked in a happy voice.
She was clearly an upbeat girl. Hail nodded and jump on up beside her. She then waited for the other giant door to be opened by the bearded man and when he did so they set off. They were on their way. She then began to giggle.
"Never met a Frozton before, heard you guys swim well."
"Yes, i swim extremely well even for a Frozton." Hail said looking at her.
"Heehee, cool, i wanna see you swim sometime if you wouldn't mind. Ohh yea i forgot to introduce myself. My names Malon." She let one hand go of the reigns and held it out.
Without hesitation Hail shook her hand.
"Names Hail" he responded cooly.
She giggled. Maybe thought the name was funny in some way?
"Thats an unusual name.... but i like it!"
Hail just didn't know how ditzy she really was to be honest but he enjoyed her company at least. It saved him a long and boring walk anyway. He sat back and relaxed a bit more.
"Thanks, your names cool too." he said trying to make her feel better.
The continued to talk for a little longer when she needed to begin manuevering. Wondering what was wrong Hail soon saw. A few more Poes were around.

Galacion

Bronze Member
*looks around and sees the village ruins* "dang it they did it again... i better go look for any survivers" *picks up Fayt and puts him against soft rock and lays him up right to make sure his back doesnt acke* "ok you stay here ill go look for survivers" *go around looking under the heaps and ruins of the village for any survivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back