• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the legend of zelda:new era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"WOHO!!!" yelles Fayt as he ropes one of the pigs and and rides it back to the pen and rushes past Gingo saying "Hey Gingooooo......" yelled fayt as he accdently hitting one of gingos hanging swords causing it to fall.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"hmm hey fayt uh..you ok? well.." *picks up the sword* "its not broken. it was just a project anyways im working on my new one. so hows it going with the pig round up?"

Sion Strife

Sora is n1 said:
((well you may help them and be their as very important side characters you know and I said that only the hero of time((me))and the princess and Ganon have triforce pieces so Sion fix your character plus termina may not be a town for this takes place after wind waker.But it can be like New Termina or something plus I am working on schemes to dungeons so everyone can go though a dungeon and it will be puzzleing.))

OOC- Ok, I edited my post.

Syon sat looking upon Hyrule, remembering about the attack on Clock Town. It was frigtning to him. It almost destroyed clock town.

He rubbed the back of his head, wondering how to counqer his boredem. He jumped down from the rock he was sitting on and started slashing at random bushes he found as he traveled throughout hyrule. He almost cut a blue rupee he found. He picked it up and stored it in his pocket. He heard distant yelling. He approached the noises.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((also sion dont forget this takes place like 1000s of years later.And you have to be Ganon or the princess or me to have a triforce piece or you have to be a sage thus you may not be from clock town,and we are at(me and gingo) village outside of hyrule.))

"Cant talk now Gingooo......" yelled Fayt as he rode past Gings shop chasing the pigs rounding up 2 more and throwing them into the pen.As he rode he look back to see one last pig had turned and went behind him before he could stop Drakon had about to hit the mayor walking by.When Fayt looked in front he yelled "Look out!!!" as he tried to stop Drakon but Drakon stopped too fast causeing Fayt to fly forward and land on the mayor.

Sion Strife

OOC- I know about both of those. He didn't know the scar made him live forever, and didn't gannon die in the Realm of Light? If he didn't I am practically gannon, though I help you and then I turn agents you... like Star Wars! He was on the edge of Hyrule, looking over it, he has exelent hearing. Can't we tweak the storyline abit? and change my name and what not?

Syon approached a town, after miles of walking, far from Hyrule. In the distance he saw someone jump on someone else, with pigs... It was quite akward.

"Hello?" He yelled towards them, "Are you attacking that man?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Well Ganon didnt die he was sealed and when link went to termina that was when he was freed dont know how but he was then .....well I dont feel like explaing it but if you have played wind waker then you know.But what do you want changed about the story?))

Awards
Name: Jophan
Race: Goron
Weapons: Bombs, Big Gloves and a Megaton Hammer
Personality & Bio: Lives in Death Mountain. is pretty average, never fought once in his entire life. Smashes rocks for a living, is working in the new tunnel leading to a new Goron village. Likes rolling down Death Mountain with his friends on his lunch break
Appearance: like Goron Link, except a little less buff, and without the funy hat.

ooc: okey, here goes:

night time....."....zzz..."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As it turned Dark, Fayt replied while getting of the mayor"Me, attack?, No I fell getting....*in smalltext* that pig that just ran past you and out of town........." said Fayt as the mayor scolded him.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Glace showed a piece of paper with a strange shaped triangle on it to Hail. The problem was it looked like a smaller triangle was cut out of it. Looking at it for a moment Hail asked her what it was.
"It's known as the Triforce. The princess of this land knows the legend of it. Hail you must find the princess and learn the legend. Chief Arc is awaiting your return." Glace said folding the paper for Hail.
She then handed it over to him. The ice cool breeze that blew past them made the paper waver in Hail's hand.
"Ok, i'll be back once i have completed this task for the chief." Hail said sternly.
Hail turned to walk out of his races land when suddenly he felt something grab his hand. He turned to see Glace was the one who had grabbed his hand.
"Please, be careful and come back to me." she said with a bit of sorrow.
"Don't worry, i'll be back." Hail said.
She nodded and let go. Hail nodded back and turned and walked away. His trident on his back, his bomb bag full, grappling hook wrapped around him and instrument tucked away. Hail was ready and set to begin his quest to find the Princess of Hyrule and learn the legend of the Triforce.

Galacion

Bronze Member
(quote/As it turned Dark, Fayt replied while getting of the mayor"Me, attack?, No I fell getting....*in smalltext* that pig that just ran past you and out of town........." said Fayt as the mayor scolded him./quote)

*walks outside* "uh you mean the pig that just fell into my trap? right about o say behind that tree right there?" *points at the tree with the little sword carving on it*

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Oh ummm yeah....." said Fayt as he ran to collect the pig and put it back in the pen."Thanks Gingo!" said Fayt as he walked towards his house.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"yea no prob" ^thinks to himself^well there goes my todays lunch^ "so you need a sword made today or just here for some items?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"well I kinda ruined the one you gave me...." said Fayt as he handed Gingo his beat up rusty Broadsword." I know you said it was unbreakable.....but....." as he handed him the other half.

Galacion

Bronze Member
"o.o wow i guess when it comes to swords you do more than break them in ok so lets see" *recives the broken sword* "hmm it seems that it didnt have a good foundation and.. a weak core with a poor loose grip ok. so how do you handle youre swords fayt loose and wild or with a stance?"

Galacion

Bronze Member
"i see ill have it ready for you in about 3-4 hours" *goes inside and heats up the furnace* *come back outside* "would you like to help?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back