• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the legend of zelda:new era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Okay i always wanted to make a zelda RP so here.

In a land that forgotten their past now it had come back. The great gerudo 1,000 year born male Ganondorf was destined to be king of the gerudos.But he hungered for power and stole the thorne of hyrule.He was sealed away by the famed master of time and princess of hyrule.He vowed to return but he did.Long after hyrules hero of time had left hyrule to find a friend ganon had retured he took control of everything since no one was their to stop him.The people of this land called hyrules only hope was to pray to their gods Din,Nayru,and Fafroro,gave them their wish.They turned the once great kingdom into an ocean.The people that did ecaspe built a new world above their beloved kingdom.Soon they had forgotten their old home and moved on.Many years later ganon had finally ecasped his watery grave to rule this new world.But the decndent of the princess and the new hero of time defeated him.Now many years later the world of hyrule has broken though its watery seal and became the new world.And the evil sorcerer has be revived by one of his servants but with a scar on his forhead from the master sword he has hidden the sword,the only weapon that can beat him.Now the new hero of time is born and is marked with the mark of the triforce of courage.One princess is now born with the triforce of widom,and is the heir to the trone.And of coure the evil ganon still holds the triforce of power which he does not desverve.The hero of time must find the master sword and the princess and the spirits of the sages,to defeat the wizard that is plaugeding the land.

I will play the hero of time. I need at least one person to play ganon and one person to play the princess and the prinecss is realted to zelda and does not know it. You can make the characters the way you want and their may be more people. I will also have places for people to be People may play the sages that are unaware they are sages.Here are the sages.

The Sage of the Forest.(Must be from Makato Forest)
The Sage of the Fire(Must be from New Life Mountain)
The Sage of the Water (Must be from Gerudos Sea.((Must be female))
The Sage of the Darkness(Must be from Death Town)
The Sage of the Spirit (must be from Ganons Desert)
The Sage of Light(Must be from a city that holds the Temple of time)((Must be female))
And the 7th sage (Must be the princess.)

Template
Name:Fayt
Alignment:Good
Triforce piece:Courage (Or this if you dont have a triforce piece put this.)Sage of:
Weapon:Broad sword gets master sword
Race:Hylian
Appearance:starts off like this http://img141.echo.cx/my.php?image=faytalternatecostume0vu.png but his outfit changes.
Personality:At times he is kind and friendly and at times he is sarcastick ans has no care in the world.
Bio:Simple villgeor he always dreamed of going on a epic adventure.One day ganon attacked his simple villge leaving him and his horse,Drakon,alone.He finds out that he his hand is embed with a simble that for some reason ganon is after the people that hold this simble.He sets out to find and stop ganon for good but he has no idea where to start.
Home town:Merieso Villge
for home town you may make up a villge or town.

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((come on people you got to love Zelda I am also going to make actuallol dungeons that other players will have to go though.Like using pictures of rooms with puzzles....))

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(if you don't mind my asking..... how do other people take part in this if they are not Zelda, Link or Ganon? I'd be interested in joining if u maybe cleared that up.)

Sion Strife

Name: Syon Trusten
Alignment: Neutral
Triforce piece: Power
Weapon: Broad Sword he eventually get's the dark side of the master sword
Race: Termanian
Appearance: He looks like http://www.kasuto.net/image/fanart/art_kim_knight2.jpg that. His broad sword is the one he is holding up, the darkside of mastersword is the down one
Personality:Dark, mysterious, kindof strange... yeah
Bio: After the legendary hero Link Saved his land, he fled somewhere. He remembered the scar he got from the giant moon that was coming down on Clock town...
Home town: New Clock Town

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((well you may help them and be their as very important side characters you know and I said that only the hero of time((me))and the princess and Ganon have triforce pieces so Sion fix your character plus termina may not be a town for this takes place after wind waker.But it can be like New Termina or something plus I am working on schemes to dungeons so everyone can go though a dungeon and it will be puzzleing.))

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(Ok but i don't think the interest for this is as high as it could be....)

Name: Hail
Alignment: Good
Sage: Darkness
Weapon: A trident, grappling hook and bombs.
Race: Frozton
Appearance: Blue tanktop, brown trousers, blue eyes, short blonde hair, fins and gils since he is a form of relative to the Zoras, pendant of an Angel petting a Lion.
Personality: Serious and to the point, Hail is as cold as his country at heart. His emotions are extremely difficult to uncover as he has never really opened up to anyone. Not even his long term friend. She has continued to be his friend and keeps trying to pick at the ice of his heart. She has gotten through before but that has urged him to remain even more silent to others.
Bio: Hail has lived on a frozen land that is rarely visited by any outsiders.Hail has been sent out due to the prophecy seen in his childhood friend Glace's dreams. Has adapted to be versatile in the water due to being of similar bloodline of the once existant Zoras. Which explains why his trident works well on both land and sea. Has been living alone since his parents passed away at a young age. Unknown to him, though he was actually born in a place known as death town. His parents actually died trying to get Hail out of the town and he was taken to his races main home, Frosty cavern.
Hometown: Frosty cavern of ice and soul (full name of settlement).

Last edited:

Unknown Shadow

Name: Quarum
Weapons: Aoyama the Confessor (a mystical blade), a staff, and various spell stones.
Bio: Quarum was traveling various lands, looking for an evil energy. After walking for a while, Quarum walked into a forest of mist. After crossing it, he was in Hyrule, where he sensed the evil energy was powerful. He now wanders by himself searching for this evil power.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Unkonown shadow you did not fill out all of your Template and Machine gun you forgot your home town.I am going to change something on the template.How about people can play the sages but dont know they are.So if you dont have a triforce piece tell what sage you are I will edit my first post.))

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(ok im now sorted, edited it a bit and my anti-social character now has a reason for being the way he is. :D if the sea one wasn't female he would have taken there instead. ohh well im content with where he is now.)

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Alright now it should get some attension,Machiney gun I dont want to be bossy but you must be at least born in the place that it says for the sages but its okay if you dont feel like edittng.....oh nevermind I read your bio,also you may play as more than one person 2 at maxmin.))

Last edited:

Galacion

Bronze Member
Name: Gingo
Sage of: Fire
Weapon: Flamridge(kinda like gannons sword from OOT only smaller like a regualr sword not evil like and less deformed)
Race:Hylian
Appearance: looks like lloyd Irving only with Hylian ears
Personality: kinda Quiet but talks sometimes but not alot and fights when its nessisary
Bio: after parents passed away started traveling the contenint for training and jobs to subort himself and found a job but then got fired but was living on (the island witht he giant windmill) <-- that place after he got fired but started liveing on the island with the giant dragon then moved to (that was before gannon apeared) (this is after)-after gannon apeared he desided tto go into hiding but then desided to face his fears and started his own shop on New life moutain and made his new home there but then moved back into the main land where the most people were after lockin up his shop and house and moved to start a new life at the town or close to inside of Mesiao Village(where ever you started off at sora) and opend a brand new shop there for certain items and blacksmithing.
Hometown:lived were the windwaker link lived <-- where he was born
Mesiao Village <-- where he begins a new life

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Galacion your character if he is going to be the sage of fire there he must be from the area specified.and I want a much more detalied bio not just*His parents passed away.And you may not live where you specified because this takes place much farteher in the future plus you must live where The Sage of the Mountain lives thanks.))

Galacion

Bronze Member
if you dont mind me saying thats kind of stupid hes from moutain and it has fire but hes suposed to not know hes the sage seriously... the way you say it i might as well keep it that way.
and for afew corrections if you dont mind me saying
1.its sage of fire,water,spirit for these "moutain sea and desert so yea i think ill keep it like this till furtuer notice..

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((well the reason is that people can have people from the oeacen and be the sage of Fire.Plus in the games they are born in the places of the sages and thank you for correcting me for the sages thing.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Ok thank you and if you want (talking to everybody) if you want to have more than one character then thats alright the lest the better.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Alright cool just so you know there aernt any islands anymore because hyrule has come back but there are some small islands so you dont have to change anything.I guess we should start.but we still need someone to play the princess and ganon and the sages.also we are starting off right before Mesoia is desrotyed.)) "Hyah!!!" yelled fayt as he got Drakon to run faster.(His horse)"Alright Drakon lets see how fast you can really go!!!" yelled fayt as Drakon took off with great speed though the villge he was roundng up the loose pigs that had gotten free from the mayors pen.

Galacion

Bronze Member
*wakes up from his useual nap* "time to make a new sword and then meditate and draw out more plans" *gets to work*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back