• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda: Chosen Ones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Courage, Wisdom, Power

z5dekutree.jpg

Hyrule was formed by the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore. According to Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Farore the flora and fauna, and Nayru gave the laws of physics. Once the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the heavens, and left behind them three golden triangles. Into these, they gave their power to govern all things; this became known as the Triforce. The Triforce resided in another realm from Hyrule known as the Sacred Realm.

The time is the present. The land of Hyrule has desceneded into darkness. A tyrant known as the Ruler of Darkness is in power. The sacred land was impurified. This caused both sides to be plauged.

These problems have lead to an uprising in the citizen's or Hyrule. A Legend is coming to pass. 7 beings, chosen at birth, Have grown to an age of understanding and intelligence. These seven have met in a sacred secret area. It is known as the Temple of Time. Now prepare to begin your legend.

Races:

Gerudo
The Desert Wasteland, found in west Hyrule, is governed by the Gerudo, an almost purely female race. Only one male is born every hundred years. This is the hundred year mark.

Gorons
Making their home inside of mountains and underground are the Goron race. They usually reside in a locale known as Goron City. They mine rocks from caves for their race to eat. Goron City itself is usually an intricate labyrinth set inside Death Mountain, which is connected to the Fire Temple

Kokiri
The forest to the southeast is governed, in secret, by the Great Deku Tree, who watches over a realm of children that will never grow up called the Kokiri. The Kokiri are forest elves (or spirits) who take the form of children and are given life by The Great Deku Tree.

Zora
The Zora are an aquatic race who dwell in the waters of Hyrule, sometimes in caverns. The Zora are guardians of the waterways in Hyrule, and throughout the series they control passages in the waters that warp travelers to other locations. The Zora are a monarchy, ruled over by a being always known as King Zora, though it is not known if that is his true name. They usually worship a deity known as Lord Jabu-Jabu, a giant fish. They are now controlled by the evil lord.

Humans
The simplest race in the land of Hyrule. They are normally mediocre. This race is also called, "Hylians."

Template
Name:
Appearence:
Weapons:
Bio:
Personality:

Rules:
1. No Godmoding (As in, don't always be undefeatable in duels. Be fair)
2. No Powerplaying
3. Password "Wake the F Up"
4. Keep the swearing and romance to PG-13
5. Literacy is a must.
6. If you're leaving, please tell me so your character won't be left out the RP.
7. Two paragraphs must be posted (Bio and posts)
8. PM me your template before you post it. (Wait for the acceptance of the template before posting it.)
9. Follow the rules or you're out the RP.
10. We need 8 characters to start. (7 chosen ones and one Dark Lord)
11. Enjoy!

I'll post my template after a few other people do.

Endgame

:D
You bastard. I was so just about to start a Zelda RP myself.
Dark Lord it is, then? As ultimate evil supreme dude, my aim will be, basically, to tap into the powers of every other supreme evil dude who's died. Gannondorf. Arghinim. Twinrova. Vaati. Majora. Dark Link. And my personal favourite, the OLD MAN FROM THE NES. GAME!
Hell yeahz. I'm going to make them all wake the F up.

Name: Ne'lia (Neh-Liar)
Race: Illumnian (The long-lost tribe that defended the Majora's Mask)

Appearence: A young man, with slate-grey skin, red eyes, and covered in jet-black markings, not unlike tatoos, that denote his tribal origins. Ashamed of what he is, and what these markings represent, he hides them beneath a suit of obsidian armour, and a long black cloak. He has long, silver hair, pulled back into a double ponytail, and his eyes are a glowing silver, with black scelera.

Weapons: The Broken Master, a sword that seems to be composed of the shattered pieces of the sacred blade, the Master Sword, held in form by an invisible force, but never touching one another. He also has an almost unlimited force of dark magics at his disposal.

Bio: One Thousand years.

This is the time that passed since the last of the Illumni was sealed in shadow for his tribe's crimes, amidst the ruins of a place of the worship of spirits, guarded by a beast known only as Bongo Bongo, a manifestation of Shadow. Yet, when all hope for his freedom was lost...a young man destroyed his guardian, and tore open the realm he was encapsulated inside.

The so-called hero of time, in his quest to save Hyrule from evil, unleased a second darkness upon it.

A murderer, a cold-blooded overlord, and a merciless warrior, Ne'Lia was imprisoned before his tribe was destroyed by the very mask they guarded. The dark power of the Mask was his lust, and his undoing.

Now, he has awoken to discover that the mask has come to light yet again, but has been defeated, and it's power cast aside. The mask itself, powerless, is in his possesion. Conquering piece after piece of the land, he sought a way to restore it's power. Now, with the entire land under his control, still it eludes him.

But perhaps...perhaps a way still exists? He has heard lore of an artifact known as the Minish Cap, a weapon that, when worn, grants the wishes of the user. The description seems similar to the power of the Mask...indeed, the cap itself may have been inspired by the mask.

Thus, Ne'Lia's quest begins.

Personality: Cold, merciless, and utterly deviod of any warm emotions, he draws pleasure from causing other to suffer.

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
You bastard. I was so just about to start a Zelda RP myself.
Dark Lord it is, then? As ultimate evil supreme dude, my aim will be, basically, to tap into the powers of every other supreme evil dude who's died. Gannondorf. Arghinim. Twinrova. Vaati. Majora. Dark Link. And my personal favourite, the OLD MAN FROM THE NES. GAME!
Hell yeahz. I'm going to make them all wake the F up.

Psst. They arn't called Humans. They're call Hylians.

Pssst. I did call them Hylians. Just read the description :p

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
That sounds like fun. I too was planning on a Zelda RP but you beat us to it. Wake the F up.

Name: Amiri

Race: Hylian

Appearence: 5'2 in height, brown shoulder length ponytail, brown eyes, a long knee length robe with only one sleeve and with red ancient markings, blue pants, big black boots, black fingerless gloves and ancient red markings on the left arm

Weapons: Bo staff and magic

Bio:
Amiri has been raised by the Gerudo tribe ever since she was found alone in the desert as a baby. There, she had learn the ways of the Gerudo even though most of her life she had been mocked by other Gerudo children because she seems to stand out of the crowd. On the day of her thirteenth birthday, Amiri was revealed that she herself was one of the seven chosen ones of legend. She now emarks on a quest to find the others.

However, she has also been plagued by an ancient curse which will soon be revealed...

Personality: She's kind of quiet when you first meet her but eventually when you get to know her, she's cheerful, upbeat, a bit laid back and bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back