• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think I'll pass on the Skyward Sword remake. I really want to see a Link's Awakening remake though. Tis only but a rumor I'm afraid.

Remake, or HD Remaster? Nintendo knows the fans want it. And I would welcome a Link's Awakening remake.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
LA remakes rumors confuse me. People say there'll be a LA remake in the vein of LBW, but LBW wasn't a remake of LttP, it was a sequel (albeit with the same overworld). So shouldn't be a LA sequel in that case?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
LA remakes rumors confuse me. People say there'll be a LA remake in the vein of LBW, but LBW wasn't a remake of LttP, it was a sequel (albeit with the same overworld). So shouldn't be a LA sequel in that case?

I think "in the vein" they mean they might utilize ALBW's engine, as in, it could be on the 3DS.

Awards
Idk what I think about another game. I was soooo disappointed with Breath of the Wild. I thought it would be like a major open-world Twilight Princess. I let my cousin borrow my PS4 a few weeks ago and she let me have her Switch. I tried to play it 3 or 4 times and stopped. So many things upset me about it, the weapons breaking, having to make spicy soup to go in the cold, having to constantly eat consumables that barely give any health, not being able to climb when it rains, not being able to swim for more than 15 seconds (one of the reasons I like video games is they're not overly realistic and tedious)... and it just didn't feel like a Zelda game at all. If that's where they're going with the series, it's sad, because this is one of my favorites. I've played like 12 of the games, at least.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Reading through some recent posts this is the first I've heard of a rumored Link's Awakening remake. It's by far my favorite 2D Zelda (and debateably my favorite overall, it's a toss-up with Wind Waker). I would love to see Link's Awakening get ANY love now.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Reading through some recent posts this is the first I've heard of a rumored Link's Awakening remake. It's by far my favorite 2D Zelda (and debateably my favorite overall, it's a toss-up with Wind Waker). I would love to see Link's Awakening get ANY love now.

I think the rumor started a couple of months ago, actually. Though I don't know if it'd be a 3DS or Switch remake.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Marvel: "Avengers Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover in history."

Nintendo:
[video=youtube;oYd_pph6RnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYd_pph6RnI[/video]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm super into this, but I also sucked at the original lol. I need to get better at the whole concept I guess ha.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
This would be my first time playing the other game Zelda is getting cross-overed with. Also, really hope this gets a physical release. I want a Zelda Switch trilogy on my TV stand~

And I have to add, these Zelda crossovers are reeeeeeeally good! We got Hyrule Warriors, and then this!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
20190328_005532_thumb.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING!

Monolith Soft Is Recruiting Staff For Developing A New Legend of Zelda Game

Read more at https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/...ping-the-legend-of-zelda/#dmZp1LMwU1hZyVJJ.99

---

Depending on whether or not they reutilize the BOTW engine, maybe the game will come two years from now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Don't get that excited, Monolith helped with BotW so it's probably just the next mainline game.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Don't get that excited, Monolith helped with BotW so it's probably just the next mainline game.

A lot of people are speculating that Monolith Soft may be the primary developer of this upcoming Zelda title, as the company is involved with a new ambitious RPG project.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I am currently replaying Majora’s Mask since it has been over a year since I last played it. I’m not gunna lie, the game isn’t very memorable. I do remember the first couple hours of the game, but the rest is fuzzy. I remember small bits up until the Snowy Mountains, but that’s about it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I am currently replaying Majora’s Mask since it has been over a year since I last played it. I’m not gunna lie, the game isn’t very memorable. I do remember the first couple hours of the game, but the rest is fuzzy. I remember small bits up until the Snowy Mountains, but that’s about it.
I don't share your opinion. I actually think it is a masterpiece. Especially when you take into consideration it was developed in a year.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't share your opinion. I actually think it is a masterpiece. Especially when you take into consideration it was developed in a year.
I agree, I think Majora's Mask is phenomenal. It was so unique, the dungeons were well designed in my opinion, but most of all oh my god the living world was just breathtaking. The 3 day mechanic was genius because every character had their day to day schedule and restarting time and following their different paths and stories and seeing what could affect what, god I love this game.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I agree, I think Majora's Mask is phenomenal. It was so unique, the dungeons were well designed in my opinion, but most of all oh my god the living world was just breathtaking. The 3 day mechanic was genius because every character had their day to day schedule and restarting time and following their different paths and stories and seeing what could affect what, god I love this game.
It's really Eiji Aonuma's epitome, and no wonder he's the franchise's supervisor.

Back