• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The legend of Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Okay sry for the title pwn but is it just me or has KH starting to become more like the legend of zelda? With the reports of 3 new KH games and that it deals with Sora being the hero and all.

FantasyKing

Okay sry for the title pwn but is it just me or has KH starting to become more like the legend of zelda? With the reports of 3 new KH games and that it deals with Sora being the hero and all.

If you're talking about the number of titles of each franchise I can say that both series are getting similar but in terms of story Legend of Zelda is even more confusing then KH

I like them both so I hope KH turns to be at least half of what FF series already are...

kaialone

No.Cuz in almost every Zelda game its a different Link who is just a reincarnated form of a previous Link.Its quite different from KH

Twilightheaven

Awards
Im not saying that the story of both games are the same. My point is that during the time when the zrlda games were released, most of the games goes backwards in the plot. With the new games coming out for the KH including birth by sleep and 358/2 days, it seems like they are also going backwards with the plot as well.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The series are nothing alike. Zelda has multiple timelines, some splitting and intersecting. KH is just like any other series and go back to stall the ending.

A

Azrael

Legend of Zelda is better. Don't compare the two. ***********

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so yeah sora always the maikn hero at least hey give side storeis to view other players like roxaas and riku

Shallow

haha I never thought of that but I see your point there.
Yeah both games are indeed different and one with different storylines while the other isn't.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, seeing how Nomura's starting to get bad with making Sora clones and it's clear now that the series is going to start getting milked (Damn, and I was actually thinking/ hoping it would end at KH3 to.), how about a (re)incarnation of Sora during the keyblade wars? Honestly, if they finally start actually creating new original worlds, I'd have no problem with a sub-series/ spin-off series set during that time. (Also, older disney movie worlds that are unused would be nice for that, if they have to have disney worlds.. even with a different name. (i.e. The Keyblade Wars)))

siegleeagle

I think that if they dropped some disney worlds and created more original worlds then the series would start to lean away from the negative it has gotten from the fans. Now if they did this they could include more disney characters as party members/play so disney wont be pissed and it would still be disney partly.

State

Awards
The Xehanort Saga will end, what saga will take Xehanort's place? A tribe of survivals from the Keyblade Wars pulling the strings?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Please don't compair Kingdom Hearts to Zelda. It's like putting Barney [KH] up against Avatar [Zelda]

Sora is the hero of the universe. His existence is fate.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we never found out what happened to repliku i hope he returns

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I never played any of the Zelda games so I don't know what your talking about but I don't think KH and Zelda's storyline is the same. Zelda is just a bunch of random stuff that happens in the middle ages or where ever it starts.

Twilightheaven

Awards
I was going to say read my other post and it tells you why i said the KH might be similar to the Zelda games. It was post #4.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I did nothing but read these posts. I still don't see how they are similar. KH is just one straight plot, Kingdom Hearts. Its always Kingdom Hearts in the game. Zelda it's just different plots, some involve Zelda herself but others don't. I think, like I said I don't play Zelda. Also I don't understand why the game is called Zelda when Link is the actual hero of the game. Why couldn't it be called The Legend of Link or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back