• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
So I'm finally square with my writing assignments. If I can stay on top of things, I'll be able to work on chapter 2. I'm gonna do some more later tonight.

Just a heads up, who wants me to contact them when I do chapter updates for this?

Blight

what ..I ...how..wh-....Your...girl..

You change your Avatar. YOU CAN'T DO THAT.
Cant recognize people when they do that. *sigh*

And a pm would be appericated.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
what ..I ...how..wh-....Your...girl..

You change your Avatar. YOU CAN'T DO THAT.
Cant recognize people when they do that. *sigh*

And a pm would be appericated.

lolwut? if you get this confused with a simple Avi switch, you're gonna get real confused when people start changing their names.

Merlin326

lolwut? if you get this confused with a simple Avi switch, you're gonna get real confused when people start changing their names.

i didnt think a name change was possible.

anyway, do you plan to include references to other zelda games in this story, Allstar? im curious what to expect in the future.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
i didnt think a name change was possible.
Yeah, you get to change your name once when you hit premium. But you only get one. Sometimes you can get it changed again, but only under special circumstances

anyway, do you plan to include references to other zelda games in this story, Allstar? im curious what to expect in the future.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW!?!? WHO TOLD YOU!?!? WAS IT THAT TRETCHEROUS PANDA?!?!

Er... I mean, what references? I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about. I certainly don't have any plans to shake the very foundation of the Zelda universe, if that's what you're implying.

<.<

>.>

LOOK!! IN THE CORNER!!! A ZEBRA!!!!

*Runs off and hides*

Merlin326

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW!?!? WHO TOLD YOU!?!? WAS IT THAT TRETCHEROUS PANDA?!?!

Er... I mean, what references? I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about.

...I am so tempted to say "a little birdie told me" and see the reaction i get. lol.

very well, hide if you want. but i eagerly await those references...

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Mike

iROFL
Awards
lol, yeah. I'm a little bit insane, a tad unhitched, and just a smidge demented.
Im not sure what you are . . . O_O

Anyway, I shall appearicate a PM when the new Chap comes out ;D
And I doesnt see no Zebra =O

afrobutt

Silver Member
damn, only 1 chapter and I'm already hooked ^^.

Truth be told, I don't care for canon fanfics purely b/c I'm a picky basterd. But I like the personality you gave this Link (Cool, kind, and just a tad insane.). Btw, for my slow attention span this is the Link from Link to the Past Ja?

I love Melody (I'm a sucker for shy relationships, damn my simple romantic mind >.<), and I'm looking forward to reading more of this.

So, from what I got from the few posts I bothered to read, you're going to create a situation where the Link's from LttP, TP, OoT, and WW work together? Seems like a lot of thinking (glad I don't hafta do it ^^)

Oh yeah, you're an awsome writer (had to throw that in)

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Yeah, you got the jist of it. I'm hoping I'll be able to give each Link a defining personality, as well as a way to tell them apart. I'm hoping to be redefine the way people think about LoZ.

And don't worry, it'll only be canon for a few more chapters. I'm gonna throw these suckers into an adventure the likes of which no Link has ever seen!

Oh yes, and what an adventure it will be... Mwahahahaha...:sneaky:

reminds me of Aloz the Dark, lol. And... myself...

"You see, to them, you're just a freak... like me." That is the exact line i thought of when i read that post. lol (line from the trailer to The Dark Knight.)

Actually, that was inspired by a line from the very first episode of Animaniacs. Yacko pwns all!

Merlin326

Yeah, you got the jist of it. I'm hoping I'll be able to give each Link a defining personality, as well as a way to tell them apart. I'm hoping to be redefine the way people think about LoZ.

And don't worry, it'll only be canon for a few more chapters. I'm gonna throw these suckers into an adventure the likes of which no Link has ever seen!

Oh yes, and what an adventure it will be... Mwahahahaha...:sneaky:

Actually, that was inspired by a line from the very first episode of Animaniacs. Yacko pwns all!

*smiles* i remember that show. quite funny, quite good.

anyway, it seems we have quite the adventure awaiting us... what conspiracies are you weaving in that twisted brain of yours? for both this and for Roxas

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Blight

The only way I reconize peopl around here is by avatar. I just got used to the Lawyer guy and now i'm stuck with the chick that likes to design fashion.

"And don't worry, it'll only be canon for a few more chapters. I'm gonna throw these suckers into an adventure the likes of which no Link has ever seen!

Oh yes, and what an adventure it will be... Mwahahahaha..."

I've seen much in my travel's with the kid in the green tunic so You'll have to have something pretty sinster.

Thw worst part about waiting is that now I have all these idea's about what I'd do with the story but I dare not interfere with you creative intellect.

..ok maybe just once..Phantom Ganon ...all of them....that is all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back