• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Damn that was a long read, good though. Epona reminds me of Doc Brown from Back To the Future for some reason >.>;

Oh, but one thing I noticed (it's just a LoZ lore thing)

Sticking out of the top looked to be a part of a ceramic mask.

I assume that's referring to the Majora's mask, but the mask salesman took custody of that at the end MM.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Ohhhhh, the Fierce Deity mask....

Bingo. ol' grins never confiscated that. And it'd be pretty bad news if it got into wrong or inexperienced hands. I figured that unlike most items after such games, Link wouldn't throw it into a river or something, and he'd hold onto it.

Haku

<3
Wow you must've been saving that chapter up for quite awhile due to the length but otherwise it wasn't a problem enjoyed reading every minute of it.

Merlin326

quite a good chapter. i like how you characterize the Link from OoT and MM. and Epona reminds me of Doc Brown as well, her thoughts or somthing.

quite good as always. so, i assume you will jump to the next Link then?

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Yep. I pretty much am. And I don't know about any Mr. Ed or what not, but Epona always described as a wild spirit. I figures she'd be pretty snarky and what not if she had the ability to talk.

Blight

Long really really long but fantastic chap.
I never thought of Oot Link being that tortured but you did a great job with your interputation. Are we suppose tp know vance. Sorry I never played MM or four sword.
I just made myself sad. =(

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Vance's an OC, But I went into such description for a reason. It goes back to Ganon talking about "recruitement."

And lol, I'm pretty much thinking this all out my ass. XD

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Woah! Another great chapter. I wub how you give the Link's their own personality depending on the game that specific Link came from. But I like Epona more. I like the way she has an attitude.

What Link is next?

A

Audo

Anyways, if you have any questions that aren't spoilers, I'll be glad to answer them, but if you want to know what Brigadier means when he uses the word "Dekus," then I'm afraid you're on your own for that.
hehe... balls.

As he was looking around, he spotted by his feet a brown bag. Sticking out of the top looked to be a part of a ceramic mask.
A nod to Majora's Mask?

Same Game, different mask. Think grown up link's face, white hair, war paint, and a big ass sword.
Ohh.... Fierce Deity. Sweet.

Clue: Lots of water and a boat with a Lion's head.
GASP!...Twilight Princes?!?! xD

Alright, so after finally having read the whole thing (damn long chapters, if these are how long your chapters normally are I don't know how I'm going to ever catch-up on your other fic) I must say that your fic is full on the amazing. I love. The personalities you have put into Link are great and definitely enjoyable in each scenario, I can't wait to see how they react together. I think that Epona is my absolute favourite in this story though, she is full on the lawls.

Couple things though: You have a tendency to switch from past tense to present tense. It isn't that often but I defnitely noticed it in the first and third chapters (i'm not sure on the second). It's just a little thing that I'm sure you'd notice if you were to go back and reread. For example in Chapter 3, at one point during the Carriage scene you go from past tense to present and then back to past. Just something to look out for.
But that was the only real problem I saw with it, other than that it was great. I look forward to the next chapter =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back