• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Dragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
256px-Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg
group.jpg

Alright so who has played this game? Sure it's for the PS1 but it is one of my all time favorite games. It came out in 2000 and I still own it. If you don't have it it's available on the PSN so you should definetly try it out! It has great characters, good music, and a really interesting battle system. It's been 13 years and there's still a pretty big fanbase.

Zanarkand16

Holy crap... I completely forgot about that game! I used to watch my brother play that and always longed to play it. He got all the way to the end of the game and then his PS1 overheated. Wasn't the main characters name Dart or something like that.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
yes! Dart, Rose, and Albert, Lavitz (I think his name was) and Kongol XD where all characters that come to mind, I never did beat that the game :( though it was truly epic I wish they would of remake it on the PS3 or even PS4.

State

Awards
Thanks for reminding me my interest in giving this game a try. It's worth noting that this game sold, like, twice over here than what it sold on Japan. '-'

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy crap... I completely forgot about that game! I used to watch my brother play that and always longed to play it. He got all the way to the end of the game and then his PS1 overheated. Wasn't the main characters name Dart or something like that.

Yes it's Dart.

yes! Dart, Rose, and Albert, Lavitz (I think his name was) and Kongol XD where all characters that come to mind, I never did beat that the game :( though it was truly epic I wish they would of remake it on the PS3 or even PS4.

Lavitz is his name. EVERYONE wants a sequel/remake on the PS3. :p You should try it again. I believe it's $5 or $6 dollars on the PSN. Oh and it's also 4 discs long. xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for reminding me my interest in giving this game a try. It's worth noting that this game sold, like, twice over here than what it sold on Japan. '-'

o_O Really? Wow I didn't know that.

A remake would be really cool because I never actually played it. I don't have Internet at my house so I can't get it on PSN:(

D: I am really sorry.

State

Awards
Funny, I thought this game was developed by Square but it was actually composed by Sony Computer Entertainment​. '-'

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The game I never finished :/ I got stuck fighting a dragon on disc 4 (all of the flippin' dragons are the hardest bosses!), and as a child I never was able to defeat it, not to mention the insane amount of time it takes to level up in that game. I've went back to it several times and would always restart, but never found myself getting all the way through before starting a different game.

Though I still own my hard copy of the game, lately I've been way more into portable gaming, so perhaps I will download it anyway and play it on my Vita. It probably has a 75% higher chance of being completed on my Vita

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The game I never finished :/ I got stuck fighting a dragon on disc 4 (all of the flippin' dragons are the hardest bosses!), and as a child I never was able to defeat it, not to mention the insane amount of time it takes to level up in that game. I've went back to it several times and would always restart, but never found myself getting all the way through before starting a different game.

Though I still own my hard copy of the game, lately I've been way more into portable gaming, so perhaps I will download it anyway and play it on my Vita. It probably has a 75% higher chance of being completed on my Vita

I would definetly give it another chance if I were you.

Zetsumei

Awards

I looked for this game on the PS store on my vita and I couldn't find it ; ;

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Well, if you have a ps3 you could always download it to your ps3 then transfer to your vita

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, if you have a ps3 you could always download it to your ps3 then transfer to your vita

I would try the PS3 route but if you don't have one then that's unfortunate. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be on there since you can play it on the PS3, PSP, and Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back