• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

By the way Whens is this years E3. They should have something on All the KH stuff

Hyrenking

Hmm, if a mod wanted to close this thread... I wouldn't feel insulted or anything... the title gets the point across.

Anyway We should be taking this argument to the streets of Tokyo, right?

Oh, and to save a video from youtube here's what I did

Be in internet explorer
Go to the U.K. page linked on the main page of our site
in the url look where it says www.uk.youtube.*whatever the heck, lots of letters*
Delete the 'uk.youtube' part and add 'voobys' so it says www.voobys.*whatever the heck* and go there
That site uses the chache to convert it to an FLV file, which is basically useless unless you download the player on the site
Click, Get Video or whatever the big button says, and explorer will bring up a window
Hit 'Save' Then in the window title the movie 'BBS.flv' and hit save
Then open the player, and drag the flv file to it, and it should play

Note that when I tried this in firefox, I couldn't set the file type as FLV, so it only worked in internet explorer. I know that voobys is ugly while other sites, like kiss, will do it better, but this one works on the uk youtube. You can also do it other ways, but this way was easy for me.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

^Lolz, Nomura is going to pull out a keyblade replica and flail you to the ground before you can reach SE headquarters :lol:

A

Anima Relic

Yeah the video has already been subbed, even though someone still needs to fix the quality lolz

A

Anima Relic

lolz hope you have your passport in your possesion lolz.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
You guys actually thought it would stay up? Ha.

Well, the good thing about this is that they will most likely cave in and release a higher quality clip. That's what normally happens after a leak.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It'll likely just be uploaded to our servers if they keep removing them.

waynesora

i know what your talkiong about their is actualy one video that was taken down but the other one is still up and hopefully always will be. I was thinking that a while back, at least one person had to take their cell phone or camera out during tgs2007

big don mega

if someone happened to repost that, would there youtube acount be deleted. i have it saved on my computer thanks to moyea flv. downloader but i'm trying not to get that acount deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back