• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

^^^ The Lea and Isa BFF Fanclub! ^^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

Welcome to...

The Lea and Isa BFF Fanclub!

f3dduv.jpg

"I know I won't forget you"

For anybody who supports the adorable friendship between our two favorite Somebodies in Radient Garden. For Axel and Saix, back when they were two innocent kids living life to the fullest, side by side, before their lives came to an abrupt halt. For the sweet young boys who simply enjoyed life with their best friend and had no idea what was about to become of them. For Lea and Isa, best friends.​

Reasons​
1. Because they're absolutely adorable.
2. Because they're funny and sweet.
3. Because they're simple, albeit somewhat mischievous boys who only wanted to live.
4. Because their fate and the deterioration of the friendship between Axel and Saix is heartbreaking.
5. Because even though we only see them for a few minutes, they still display such a great dynamic.

Members​

NumberVIII
goldpanner
TwilightNight
LeeLu
VirgilTheart
huanglulu
The Dead Skin
Organization_42
fantasy08
Smile​

Fanart​
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

NumberVIII

I'll definitely join! I love these boys.

Yayyyyyyy! :3

Welcome, goldpanner!

Idk what it is, but they just make me so happy and sad at the same time. They're so cute and carefree and sweet and fun, but then I remember that in the future their friendship is completely destroyed and I'm heartbroken. D:

Plus, like I said in the A/R FC, I can't help but imagine their final moments together as the heartless are attacking, and it's just so sad! :(

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Joining!

I love how they feed off each other. The Red Oni and Blue Oni duo.

NumberVIII

May I join please?

They really are so adorable and the one element that made Days worth playing.

So joining. <333333333333333333333333333333333333

I request joinage to this club the two friends are so lovable together :3
and i love the fanart on the front page so cute :3

Yayyyy! Joinage granted to all! :3

Welcome, LeeLu!

Welcome, VirgilTheart!

Welcome, huanglulu!

And that fanart is pretty great, isn't it? :3 Any one wanna share any more they can find? Or give me some more reasons? ^^

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am going to write a fic about them, and their sad final moments. It will be romantic in nature. And Lea is an FTM transexual.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Oh god, now Lea's being shipped with Isa. This world is--

wait. BFF Fanclub? Joinage! :3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Me too! I support their wonderful BFF-ness in all its BFF glory!!! :D Also, I think Ven should be an honorary member. He IS the stray puppy that they take in, after all! ;)

fantasy08

Joinage! I adore these two. Fanservice that it was it was cute fanservice. Plus oh so tragic in hindsight. :(

NumberVIII

I am going to write a fic about them, and their sad final moments. It will be romantic in nature. And Lea is an FTM transexual.

OMG I was totally gonna do that too! We should both write one and share them together. :3

Heyy, I've never read anything you've written before! (you know, that's not a parody ><) This should be veryyyy interesting.

...........wait, transexual? WHAT?

Oh god, now Lea's being shipped with Isa. This world is--

wait. BFF Fanclub? Joinage! :3

Silly. :p

I actually would definitely not protest to them being a couple, but I am perfectly happy with just their friendship. It's cute enough as it is. :3

Welcome, The Dead Skin!

Me too! I support their wonderful BFF-ness in all its BFF glory!!! :D Also, I think Ven should be an honorary member. He IS the stray puppy that they take in, after all! ;)

Yayyyy!<3

Welcome, Organization_42!

Lmao. I love that Isa calls him a puppy. :3

...did anyone else think it was ironic that Isa/Saix of all people was calling someone a puppy
SAIX PUPPY<3

Joinage! I adore these two. Fanservice that it was it was cute fanservice. Plus oh so tragic in hindsight. :(

Welcome, fantasy08!

SO tragic. Seeing the two of them together, all happy and carefree and best friends forever and knowing that soon they would lose their hearts and their friendship would be decimated...ugh. Broke my heart.

So I have most definitely shared this before, but I feel like this is an appropriate place, and I want to share it again cause I love it so much. My sister wrote a oneshot from Saix's POV at the end of kh2, and it relates directly to the Lea/Isa friendship. It's really sad :( but really good so you should read it:

Proof of Existence, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

NumberVIII

I was busy being blinded by the abundant shoving of Ven's obsession with Terra in my face.
But that scene did shine through X3

Oh totally agree that there was a total OD of Ven's obsession with Terra. But yeah, their scene totally made up for it. Even if it was fanservice, it was very nicely done and they managed to fit it in well without overdoing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back