• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Sign-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnie

Character Template

Affiliation: Chaotic Good (I'm a good guy, but sometimes unnecessarily cruel to my enemies)

Name: Remnas Thornhill

Nickname: Shadow

Grade: 11

God Candidate Name: Abyss

God Candidate Description: He stands about 5'9, which is unbelievably average for someone as powerful as he is. He wears a cloak made entirely out of shadow, which is thick and whispey and a dark grey/purple tinge, and is constantly around him at all times. It has a hood as well, the spine of which is covered in ancient runes that glow blood red fading into a warm orange when he becomes angry. His hands are taped up, and obviousy full of scars, and his face is completely covered by the overcast of the shadow hood, the only thing visible are his eyes, which are constantly yellow save for when the runes turn red, and then like embers they begin to glow blood red. He commands the powers of shadow and darkness, and though he is technically a good guy, he's not afraid to use very evil methods to achieve the greater good.

Power: The Power to turn my Hands into Blades of Shadow Flame

Power Description: His hand extends a bit, and begins to burn with a flame that's the color of a shadow, it reshapes into a sword shape, and he uses it for melee attacks.

Power Flaw: It slowly saps his health, and he can only use it for so long before he has to release it and sleep. Also, only one hand at a time.

Power Level 2 Ability: Can turn both hands simultaneously, also extends the kongevity.

Talent(s):

(1) Swiftness
(2) Speed
(3) Agility
(4) Ability to get on without anyone
(5) Resiliency: Completely numb to physical pain
(6) Climbing
(7) headstrong
(8) very intimidating
(9) manipulative
(10) Cold and Cruel to his enemy
(11) quick thinking
(12) Master of Ninjitsu
(13) master of mindgames
(14) sensitive hearing
(15) classical guitar player
(16) Sword Master

*couldn't think of four more*

Race (1): Human

Race (2): Brazilian

Appearance: Same as God Candidate

Clothes: same

Personality: Closed off, very introverted and despite the fact that he's a good guy, very cruel and cocky. Doesn't need anyone, but will help anyone who needs it until they've proven themselves children of the dark.

Bio: As a child, Remnas, aka Shadow was taken from his family by The Shadow and immersed in darkness, left for the shadow to consume him, and yet he lived, though no one could tell you how he did so. No one, apart from he and his parents whom no one knows has seen his true face, at it is immersed in darkness. His reasons for joining school no one can figure out, though he has been known to wait in the shadows of the building, waiting for bullies to slip-up in front of him and b put into, and occasionally through, their locker.

He maintains a perfect grade point average despite he's never spent more than 15 minutes on any paper he's ever done in his school work, and he often enjoys taunting the school bullies by bringing up information about their personal lives that normally no one would know.

He nearly was expelled one time when he tried to convince a girl's attacker to kill himself by singing the song that his dead-mother sang to him as a child, the next day bringing a doll-making kit to the class fixed to look exactly like his mother, and calmly but noticably ripped it apart peice by peice, leaving the stuffing, (which was the same color as blood) in his locker, the fabric skin of the doll inside out hanging on the inner-hook of the lock with the words: "Mommy's little Pusbag" carved into the inside. He was spared on the basis that his intelligence made him insane, and he was given an attendant, whom he ignores entirely, and occasionally refers to him as: "the nothing that is", which is a bit enigmatic among the people he typically comes in contact with.

He joined the Neo Tournament, not necessarily hoping to become God, but just to prevent other would-be deities from becoming so and mucking it up. The responisbilities of God aren't necessarily ones he'd like to have, but will take them on if the need arises.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^Vinnie you need to do and be made aware of a few things.

1. be careful with Ninjutsu. no illusions and stuff on a massive scale like Naruto but physical skills and basics you can use.

2. your power has to follow the rule. The power to turn *insert one thing* into *another thing*. so please rethink your power. so that it follows the rules. basically i'd call it something like "The Power to Turn His Hands into Blazing Swords.

3. please rethink your level 2 as it is less of an upgrade and more of a secondary ability. look at other people's level 2's and then rewrite yours.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^thanks Vinnie.

also an update just to let everyone know. the God Candidate is the one becoming the next God the one they choose to fight in the tournament for them is the one who will NOT become God but rather gain the Talent of Blank. there seems to be some mass confusion about this. i hope this clarifies everything.

~DT

BTW i edited my characters a bit.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
affiliation:Good guy

Name: Alex Keller

nickname: Ale

Grade:Junior

god canidate name: Mora Robverts

God Candidate Description: Normally come sweet talking all the time and dres real sexy for some reason

Power: The Power to turn Metal into swords

Power Description:as long as he has it in his hands he canturn metal into any shape or size no true weaknesses

Power Flaw: he has to be in a joy type mood or the weapons will break easyily

Power Level 2 Ability: if he was 2 peices of metal he can make it harder to break any of the 2

Talent(s): First-aid, Martial Arts, Sword fighting, Making friends, Singing, being joyful

Race (1): Human

Race (2): North American

Nation: USA

Appearance: About 6' tall, green hair, normal skin, quick on his feet

Clothes: blue jeans and a blue coat with a biotech shirt with sunglasses

Personality: loves to talk and make frineds

Bio: to be awnsered
ooc: sorry it took so long dt

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
KKL - are you sure you only want that many talents? Humans can have as many as 20 and talents my friend can be very simplistic such as the Talent to Hold One's Breath or the Talent to Run. the Bio is optional so you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Lol what # is !7 xD. i would think you'd like to alter the level 2 to be based precisely on his emotions so that the solidity and power of the weapon is effected thus making it either stronger or weaker. or making your level 2 impossible to shatter. or something. but that's up to you. also it's recommended that you have at least 2 characters in the RP. however that is completely up to you. ^_^

I'll be putting up the RP later today. Probably more like tonight. So I'll hope to see everyone posting ^_^ I'll also post the link in this post if anyone is looking for it.

ok it begins now.
http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-role-plays/101465-law-ueki-neo-tournament-part-1-a.html

from now on this will be the thread that if any OOC: or items related to but not part of directly the RP will be posted here. thank you all.

~DT

Last edited:

Twilight kingdom

If it's alright i just want one character.

Affiliation: Good guy

Name: Gelus Dreuke

Nickname: None

Appearance: Spikey dark brown hair, T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

Main Power: Ice

Power flaw: Massive migrains, which is exactly what puts him in bad moods alot of the time.

Race: American

God candidate: Cohn Creadus

God candidate appearance: White long hair, blue long-sleeve shirt and baggy geans.

Race: God candidate

I hope that's all i need, if there's more just tell me.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
there are a few mistakes in need of fixing. please fix the below items. take a look at other peoples templates for their characters for examples. thank you. ^_^

1. please follow the power rule. The Power to Turn ____ into ____.

2. you need talents.

3. is your character Human? Hellion? Heavenly Being?

4. what is the level 2 of your power?

5. what is the description of your power?

ATTENTION ALL! BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT IN MY POST! THERE IS A NEW RULE FOR THE TOURNAMENT IN THIS RP. PLEASE READ THE BOLDED SECTION IN DT'S POST #6 TO FIND OUT THE BRAND NEW RULE. THANK YOU.

~DT

http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-r...ueki-neo-tournament-part-1-a.html#post2789083

Last edited:

Twilight kingdom

Ok sorry about that, here you go.

He has the power to turn water into ice

Talents: He creates a swirl of ice and water together freezing everything around him (That's only a special move), he also has the basic talents such as, jumping, running, dodging, punching, kicking, and the obvious, freezing.

Type: Human

Power description: The air around him starts to grow colder, the groung around him becomes icy, and when he chooses he can send out spikes of ice in all directions, also freezing his opponents temperarely or permanently, depending on how much more his mind can take from the migrains.

Hope that works, i'm kind of excited about this RP. Also i know i didn't put the level 2 or whatever it was called, but i'm not exactly sure i know what that is, mind explaining?

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
The RP has already started i hope you know ^_^ as for the level 2 it's an upgrade from the original ability. for example Todd has the power to turn sand into fire. now if one has studied their well they would know that sand forms rocks. rocks and sand are similar but obviously different. anyways Todd's level 1 power is to turn sand into fire. Todd's while his level 2 power is to turn rocks into fire along with sand. so you can turn water into ice correct? well scientifically thinking water makes up a large portion of the human body water also exists as perspiration (sweat). water also exists in the air i believe. however you may want to check that out. anyways that could be your level 2. to be able to effect any source/form of water and change it into ice. k?

Twilight kingdom

Ok, well then i guess his level 2 ability will be shifting water out of the air directly, as needed. And as for the story, how exactly are we starting this thing out?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
well the RP starts just as the tournament has begun on earth. however a new rule as you will notice on my post #6 in the RP has been initiated. this rule states that until Part 2 no power user's can lose their power. however if they become unconscious and lose the battle then they will instead lose a talent. ok?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^yes i missed that. all talents are basic talents. such as the talent to run, breath, hear dodge, swim, sleep, eat, listen to music, ignore people, ETC.

TK - the tournament has already begun. I play God and as such i may change rules at times and have final say on the tournament matches and if cheating/any problems arise. however God is neutral and as such i must be fair with everything. any information God does not wish to present directly to those fighting in the tournament will be passed through to the God Candidates who will in turn relay the information directly to those that they have chosen to represent them in the tournament. ok?

Twilight kingdom

Well Jaoxshu, my character gets really bad migrains when he uses his power at all, but when he pulls the water out of the air it hurts worse, so he rarely does that. So to me that is a basic talent. If it's to powerful than i'll change it.

Joaxshu

Well Jaoxshu, my character gets really bad migrains when he uses his power at all, but when he pulls the water out of the air it hurts worse, so he rarely does that. So to me that is a basic talent. If it's to powerful than i'll change it.

well its not for me to decide but everyones talent are the a list:run jump dodge swim(usually one word verbs) and the power is usually stricter

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^exactly. i mean to explain this precisely everyone who is born onto the earth has a set limit of talents from day one. for instance one good at sports has multiple talents in whatever sports field they are good in. for example that talent to play baseball. having very complex talents is biased. some times however we are bound by our talents and are pushed in the direction in which our talents face. by that i mean if we are good at running via the talent to run then sometimes people will be forced in that direction. understand?

TK - that doesn't qualify as a talent. that's an ability. that would be his power. talents are basics. like being able to do something really well. for instance the talent to learn being able to study easily understand things easily. basically knowledge. if you can rethink something like that into a real talent i'll allow it but until then i'd like to to rethink everything. and btw you may want more talents then that. after all humans can have a maximum of 20 and you will need them.

Twilight kingdom

Ok, so let's say my character's talents are running, jumping, dodging, swimming, punching, kicking, throwing, catching, ect. The basics, then might my level 2 ability be running faster than normal? Would that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back