• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Last Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do ya love this fanfic

• love to bits

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • its great

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • not my type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what the hell were you thinking woman

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
CHAPTER 5

Back at class the room was in chauc since the teacher forgot to call the subtitute down when she had a break. "WHY ME" yelled Zexion as he tried to read his book.
Larexene was running away from the war of the geeks as they fought over her, Roxas wondered why a really popular girl was being nice to him all the time while trying to finish some of his maths. Then they heard loud foot steps, then the door handled turned very slowly. everyone ran to their seats and trampled Zexion as he tried to sit down in a very quite spot. Roxas and Larexene were on their seats looking around and wondering where Zexion was and why everyone switched to silent mode. Slam! went the door and poor Larexene and Roxas fell of their seats frightened. When they looked up the saw a very tall and musley man with army clothes on standing in front of them. "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR SEATS" yelled the man while spitting out lots of suliva. The very popular girl stood up and answered "sorry mister Bootcamp, I accidentaly pushed Roxas over, Larexene and Zexion were running around the room and triped over the books". Mister bootcamp went red and looked do at Zexion who was still on the ground moaning like a sick dog and Larexene who sneered at the girl knowing she was flirting with Roxas before. "YOU TWO UP TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW" yelled mister Bootcamp while spitting suliva. Larexene ran over Zexion, scraped him of the pavement and walked over to the door. Roxas sat on his chair and noticed the popular girl giving him a flirty smile. Having no emotion he took no notice and went to get changed into his sports uniform like everyone else.

SICK BAY

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWWW" yelled Axel as Rainer tighened a peice of cloth around his leg. "Shut up already, you sound like Tracy the populer girl in my class when she's got a paper cut" yelled Rainer. The nurse told her to help Axel because she was helping Demyx. "I can't help it since your trying to kill me more, give me a break already" shouted Axel. "Done, now yor head, arm and leg can recover propally" answered Rainer slapping him on his head since thats where it hurt most. "OOOOOOWWWWW, WEREN'T YOU LISTENING, GIVE ME A BREAK" yelled Axel. Rainer ignored him and went to help Demyx, when she tighened his cloth she did it gently. Axel just cursed under his breath. They got on their weel chairs and headed out to the hallway then out the door leading them outside, Rainer was right behind them just incase they feel in a ditch.

ON THE FEILD

Mister Bootcamp was making the boys do ten laps around the school while the girls did girly push ups. Tracy didn't do it sinc she had a "faick" doctors note. Instead she was staring at roxas who didn't even break a sweat while doind his 9th lap. Then she saw Rainer running towards the feild with Axel and Demyx right behind her. She sneered at her with jealosy since most of the boys liked her. Mister Bootcamp noticed her and smiled, he liked the fact that she hurt the boys that made her mad.

PRINCIPLES OFFICE

"Well well well, looks like two new students are going to be two new brats" answered the principle. Larexene just looked at his ugly and bushy eyebrows while Zexion just kept his head down. "Get out of my sight I don't need to give a lecture today so just go back to class" Answered the principle. Zexion and Larexene just smiled and walked out of the room.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 6

LUNCH TIME

"What are you doing" asked Rainer as she stared a Axel who was climbing Larexene to stay away from, THE WATER. "He's got a thing with water" smirked Demyx. The Nurse from the sick bay said it was ok if they took of their casts and got of the weel chair. "Really? I thought that was a joke" answered Rainer. "Alright I've had enough" yelled Larexene and she threw the water out and Axel was thrown on the ground. "No THE WATER is back" yelled Axel. Everyone stared a him. "Ok, so I have freinds and one of them is a afraid ok water, one can somehow surf in the pool, one that can't reconise the fact that a girls in love with him, one thats a goddie good and one that is a bit like the hulk.. I think thats right" explained Rainer. "Hey she is not in love with me" yelled Roxas wich made all the kids look at the table and Tracy blush on the other side of the room and all the other girls squel. "Alright puiny eat fist" yelled Larexene wich ended up with a cat fight travelling around the cafateria. "Whoa, Rainer can sure fight, hope no one lookes their shirt and bikini" answered Axel with a pervert look. Roxas looked at him and shivered. Then Rainer stopped and so did Larexene. They looked at Axel in disgust. Then two boys and one girl entered the room. One boy was musly and brown, the other boy had a blue buinie and white ling jacket and the girl had silver hair and had some of the front over one of her eyes. "Hey Seifer" yelled Rainer to the boy with the buinie. Seifer smiled and walked over to her. "How com you weren't at the dicaplinary comitiee area" answered Rainer with a smile. "I uhh.. had to finish homework" Answered Seifer while blushing furiously. "Oh well, come and meet my freinds, oh and take as long as you want, at least the promoter's quit, I wonder if he's GA-" Rainer stopped talking since the chinese students were there. "This is Roxas, that's Axel, that's Demyx, that's Zexion oh and you already know Larexene" answered Rainer. Seifer looked at the students and then glared and then sneered. "Looks like the local circus, epecialy blondy" sneered Seifer. "Their not that bad" answered Rainer. "Atention students but every one will have to auditon for the school play so please come to the gym for auditions" yelled the principle on the speakers. "All right lets go" sighed Rainer. Off they went.

AT THE GYM

"Next" yelled the judge at Tracy. "All right it's my turn" answered Rainer. Roxas was on the top of the stage handling the curtains and everone else was out side in the rain. "Know Rainer we would like you sing a song, a passionite disney one" answered the judge. "Ok, I will sing part of your world" Rainer answered. She took a deep breath and as soon as she was going to start the rail at the top of the stage broke and Roxas came flying down and fell on Rainer. After the fall Rainer and Roxas noticed they, WERE KISSING!!!!!!. "Bravo, Bravo" yelled the judge. Riner punched Roxas off and he went flying like a rag doll, since he had no emotion. Tracy and Siefer had sneaked in and saw the whole thing. Tracy went red and her hair went puffy, while Seifer just had his mouth wide open. "The secret play was romeo and Juliet, and you , Roxas, will be Romeo and you, Rainer, will be Juliet" yelled the judge. "No give backs" answered the judge. Roxas and Rainer had their eyes wide open.

Last edited:

Choc

That was funny. Rainer and Roxas kissed, and Tracy and Seifer are jealous. Question, where the hell did Roxas fall from? What, was he playing in the rafters or something? Anyway, good job, and I look forward to more.
He was fixing the curtains above the stage.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 7

END OF DAY

"Class, since there is the school play there is no homework" anounced the Head Teacher. Everyone but Zexion yelled horay, Zexion just groaned. "Well the play is tommorow night, might as well practice" sighed Rainer. "Don't worry, me, Zexion, Larexene and Demyx wil help you and Roxas" answered Axel with a cheeky smile. "Ok, well be able to do other stuff as well since I know the lines already I'll just Need to "shiver" practice the kissing scene" answered Rainer.

AT SUNRISE HILL

"Alright and action" yelled Zeixon with a directors hat on. Rainer and Roxas went really close and then Axel yelled "STOP". Rainer turned her head and smacked Roxas with her hair. "What is it know, do you have to pee, get more food, or is it that you just need a camera?" yelled Rainer. Axel just moved to get a better veiw. "Just get it over with" Larexene shouted with hands full of candy. "Alright I'll start the timer" answered Demyx. "Alright and action" yelled Zexion. This time they did it quikly to kill time. "Alright I've got my phone, time to start sending pictures" wispered Axel. "What if she find's out it was us" wispered Demyx worried.

5 MINUTES LATER

"Alright my lips are soar, I'm stopping" mumbled Rainer. "I agree" mumbled Roxas. As soon as they stopped everyone was gone and the timmer had already stopped. A flyer slamed into her face and it read, Rainer and Roxas dished it out at sunset hill, their picture of them kissing was on it. "Alright now I'm mad" yelled Rainer. Roxas looked at tha flyer and went red and had some small sensation of rage. "I'm right behind you" yelled Roxas. Demyx was dangeling behind the clock and heard everything and wet him self again. some of went onto Larexene who was standing on the track. She thought it was rain and Demyx was having a shocker.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Another good update, varsha. I so hope that Rainer beats the crap out of Axel for broadcasting the picture of them kissing. Seriously, Axel is a total jackass. And I liked Zexion as the director. It was funny picturing him with a director's cap on. Anyway, I look forward to more.

The Dream

Awards
CHAPTER 8

School was in chaos because word got out that there was going to be a pop quiz. Meanwhile Axel, Larexene, Zexion and Demyx were standing in a corner waiting for the bell to ring. "Man I can't wait for the pop quiz, I wonder if they will let me use my sitar" yelled Demyx. "Do you even know what a pop quiz is?" smirked Axel. "Of course I do, it's a quiz on pop stars, pop musicians and pop music writers" exclaimed Demyx. Axel just stared at him while thinking "he won't stand a chance". "Hey did any of you see Roxas coming through the portal with us?". "Nah, he must have gone to buy some extra school supplies" answered Axel. "Or maybe that’s an excuse your making because you lost your soul mate to a girl and had the texts, e-mails and flyers up so you could have revenge" smirked Larexene. "Shhhhhh, Rainer might be here.... I'M NOT GAY!!!!!!!!" yelled Axel. "Lets just go inside and get ahead on the pop quiz" mumbled Zexion after being trampled by students continuously. "Good idea" yelled Demyx as a bunch of screaming girls ran after him and his "shocking" new doo like the stampede from the pride lands.

RAINERS ROOM (THE LAIR)

"What have you found so far Blondie" yelled Rainer while wearing an army suite. "I found a note from Seifer asking you on a date, a note from Tracy asking...ME ON A DATE!!!, a note showing you getting struck by lightning, the flyer "shiver", and Axels camera at the scene of the crime" answered Roxas before taking a big gasp of air. "Seifer wants to go out with me" squealed Rainer. "EEEWWW, Tracy wants to go out with me, GROSS!!" yelled Roxas. "Oh grow up, now back to business, the only useful clue is Axels camera which means, the criminal is at school" answered Rainer. "But we can't go, we're the laughing stock of the town and school" whined Roxas. "That’s why I have a few disguises" smirked Rainer. "GREAT" sighed Roxas.

SCHOOL GATES (STILL CHAOTIC)

Rainer and Roxas walk in looking like drugeis while Rainer is singing the mission impposible song.

Dun Dun, Dun Dun
Dun Dun, Dun Dun
Dun Dun, Dun Dun
Dun Dun, Dun Dun
Dunnunnun
Dunnunnun
Dunnunnun
Dun Nun

"Hey if we want to enter quietly, why don't we not sing" suggested Roxas. "Why it gives you the sneaky mood" whined Rainer. "Alright alright, no need for puppy eyes" answered Roxas. "Yay, now lets go eves drop on some of the gossip girls" suggested Rainer. So they went off and did some eves dropping, they found out Seifer wears pink undies, Tracy has a wall of pictures with Roxas on every one of them and the struggle manager is GAY. "Hey did you get a text, e-mail and flyer from Axel?" whispered one gossip girl. "Yes I did, can't believe Roxas loves Rainer" whispered the other. "I do not lover whispered Roxas to him self. He turned round to speak wit Rainer but then saw her running to the other side of the school. he followed her and saw her beating up Axel while he was yelling "AHHH, IT'S A DRUGIE, AND HE HAS THE WATER!!!!"

The scenes are to dangerous even for me to say, lets see what Seifer is doing.

"You did give Roxas the note right" asked Seifer. "Of course I did" answered Rai while stuffing his face with a burger (Mmmm). They stayed silent, then went back to beating the nerd.

Back again

NATIONAL HOSPITAL
"Where am I" asked Axel. "Your at the National Hospital" answered the Nurse.
"Oh" answered Axel. "Here have some water" answered the Nurse. "AAAAHHHHHH" screamed Axel.

AT THE HALL AT NIGHT

It was the end of the play and everyone clapped, some even cryed. "There you have it folks, now go home.

BACK STAGE

"Xemnas, do we have to do this" whined Larexene. "Yes we do, you know we were just here to retrieve her" answered Xemnas. "Hey guys..... what are you doing?" asked Rainer hesitantly. "Sorry" answered Roxas, Axel and Demyx. Before she could ask why they were sorry they knocked her out leaving her to go into a deep sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back