• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Last Remnant - Should i get the PC version too?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

okay, I already have the Xbox version of this amasing game. But, i find i dont always play the Xbox and regularly go on the PC. I have been considering whether to get it for PC or not. I am not selling the Xbox one im just wondering if i should get the PC version. It seems to have a couple of different things, and you are able to hack it slightly to change your allies weapons etc.

So, my question is, Should I get the PC version even though I have the Xbox one, or will it just be a waste of my money???

Roxas-XIII

Sorry but that thread is no use to me. Thanks anyway.

I want to be able to put more than 2 leaders in all of my groups- because honestly, it would make the groups so much stronger. But, i would also love the ability to modify my other characters weapons. Also, the loading time is much greater. But, when i think about it im not sure if id want to go through the storyline all over again (but it was amasing).

Im just wanting to know what you guys think i should do, or if someone else has already done this (bought both) and its been good or bad?

A

Azrael

Save your money for another good game. Why have two versions of the same shitty game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back