• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Last of Us (rumoured remake)

• Thread starter Deleted member 32967
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 32967

In your opinion, do you think it's necessary to remake the original game?

I believe that it's fine as it is. Plus, the game isn't even a decade old yet. It was first released in 2013, on the PS3. The game won so many accolades. And while I believe Naughty Dog can definitely do a solid job, I think it was kind of unnecessary.

I think a spin off would have been a more logical option. But okay. We'll seemingly be getting a modern take on it eventually, to coincide with the upcoming HBO show. So I just hope it's good, faithful, etc.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would love a remake to enhance the graphics and gameplay. I didn't particularly enjoy the story in The Last of Us Part II, but I really liked the gameplay. So it would be nice to transfer that over to the original game. However, they will probably have to update some stuff for a modern era. All of those "find something for Ellie to get over water" spots will need to be spruced up and made more engaging for a game in 2022.

Back