• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Last Hope[a digimon rp thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Keramon slowly bobbed in the air as if it was floating on some invisible source of water, its long tendril mass of a body wiggled and twitched just like the rest of itself as if it was holding back from going completely out of control.

"Leave us alone Keramon. Our business shouldn't concern you. Go back to where you belong." Renamon warned the creature, her arm protecting her own trainer while the other digimon reacted and grew defensive in their own ways, trying to stand up and be brave for the humans.

What do you want with us, Keramon?” Hawkmon added, showing more fear than the other partners which seemed to cause the small amount of giggles from Keramon to grow ever louder and cause its body to shake more.

"If I were you I'd leave Keramon. It might be true that right now you are certainly stronger as a rookie level and being influenced way beyond us but there are too many of us here for you to take on at once. So what is it gonna be Keramon?? Are you going to get lost or are we going to play??" Corbenik was the newest to stand against the demented looking Keramon, the sudden

Play? You want to play? Yes…play! Let’s all play! Play together!!” It was then the laughter exploded out from Keramon’s large mouth, its long arms stretching wide as it continued to release its pent up amusement. After a few seconds however though the laughing continued a dark purple mist slowly began to seep out from the corners of Keramon’s mouth, until the creature, in one sudden deep breath, released a mammoth amount of the clearly poisonous smoke towards the group of humans and Digimon.

It wasn’t until the purple mist rushed towards the group like a tidal wave, completely hiding the digimon responsible for it, that Keramon finally spoke once more.

Hide and Seek! Let’s play Hide and Seek!! You hide!” The laughing that erupted from the creature echoed everywhere at once while the mist’s poisonous substance grew ever stronger with no sign of lifting from the ground and air it spread through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should? Are you implying that there will be an ounce of failure in your plan?” Lucemon questioned the old Demon Lord, Barbamon smirked as he rested against his large gold throne lacing his long clawed fingers between one another.

Of course not my Lord. I know very well how important things are. There will be no failure. Everything will be as planned.” Still with the ever present smirk, noticeable just barely under the golden mask, Barbamon pulled his hands apart causing a small orb of data to form between his cupped fingers.

The image it showed was of a now mist laced jungle, of many smaller Digimon suddenly running away from the crawling poisonous smoke that spread through the undergrowth.

Tell me however. What of the other Lords?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Corbinek looked to Phoenix with a look of awkward exasperation. He'd never before seen Keramon laugh like that before. The intensity of the laugh had actually disturbed the digimon a little, causing him to drop the tree branches he'd levitated previously in case Keramon attacked. He was unnerved only for a short period of time before making another comment in response to Keramon agreeing to play. "What is this stuff??" A purple mist first sprayed and then poured from Keramon's open mouth into the area, making sight difficult for all of the digidestined. "So not cool, I don't like the feeling of this mist at all. I detect poisons."

The mist got thicker and spread even further among the group as Keramon said they'd all play hide and seek, basically insinuating that he'd seek and kill them all or worse. Phoenix didn't like what had been implied and got and figured it was now or never. Being in the digital world must have meant that things worked a bit differently than they would back on Earth.

"I wonder..." Phoenix reached into his front pocket and pulled out his cell phone and swiped his finger across the screen, opening up an app that he'd created for use with diagnostics for game hacking. A few button presses later and he held up the phone to the sky, causing the mist to billow all around the phone. His cell began beeping and vibrated before finishing the scan. "As I expected, this gas is toxic and will begin to eat away at our digimon partner's data and slowly disorientate all of us." Phoenix sighed and put his phone away and looked around. "This just wont do." He noticed that the mist was so thick that he could barely see Corbinek's form next to him and the others were completely obscured from view.

He knelt down next to his digimon partner and whispered into Corbinek's ear. Corbinek raised the area where his eyebrows would have been if he were human and giggled, "Sure Phoenix I can handle this no problem. I've been practicing the use of my harmonious manipulation and I can easily lift enough weight to do what you just mentioned," the long sleeves of Corbinek's doctor robe slide backward to expose only the tips of Corbinek's claws, "Here goes, you can watch me work."

Phoenix gave the thumbs up sign, "Will do buddy, I'm going to love being here in the digital world with you I know it!!!" Corbinek nodded to Phoenix and then began pulling at the mist. His ability allowed him to draw in the data that composed the mist. It was a gaseous state of matter, which meant that it weighed next to nothing and was nowhere near the weight limit that Corbinek was restricted to in his rookie form. At first it was a bit slow but surely the gas sucked into a single spot several feet from Corbinek into a highly condensed purple sphere of the toxic gas. In doing so the area was cleared up and the group could see and needn't worry about Keramon hiding.

"You've already tried to hurt my friends and their human partners. I refuse to let it go unpunished. We've been working too hard to let things go back to the way they were when the calamity happened. I GAVE UP EVERYTHING AND EVEN REVERTED TO THIS FORM!!!"

"Uh oh, now you've made him mad...this can't be good."

Corbinek opened his mouth which emitted some type of fire ball from it, calling out, "Ether Flame Breath!!!" The fire ball whizzed through the air only having three feet to travel before it smashed into the toxic orb. Corbinek drew the orb into the fire ball to increase its power, range and add poisonous energy to it, causing it to speed up and fly into the ground directly below Keramon. Normally the explosion from the Ether Flame Breath attack was only moderate but being fused with the large mass of concentrated toxins caused a large explosion of ethereal flames and poison that consumed the area Keramon was in.

Phoenix cheered and picked up Corbinek and swung him around. "Yay that was totally awesome!!!"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
This kind of thing only happens in stories. Fiction. So why now of all times? Why me?

Head spinning, eyes dazzled, blank expression--until those same eyes blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. A jungle? No, how would that be, they were just outside camp. Speaking of they, where did everyone go? Where was she? Slowly sitting up, Vera looked around. Alone, for once, which wasn't a common thing. She was definitely away from the camp, her memory slightly fuzzy. Let's see, they had all gathered around to discuss those weird devices they had all gotten, and--

Oh! Vera's eyes widened as she fished the device out of her pocket. This thing! And...it teleported her! Or something. Or maybe she was just dreaming all this and none of it was real. Maybe. Whatever the case was, sitting around was going to get her nowhere. Vera got to her feet, dusting herself off and she took out her compact mirror to check herself. Fabulous, yet unharmed--and at the moment the latter was more important then the former (shocking, admittedly).

Once she put it back in her bag, she raised an eyebrow at her surroundings. Now what? She was sure she wasn't the only one here (or at least she prayed so) so she should start looking. But which direction? She stopped moving and listened carefully, trying to pick up any noise. A faint rustle was picked up, next to the bush by her. Probably one of the other kids cowering, or hiding or something. She knelt down, parting the leaves until a small, dog-like-cat-thing peered back at her.

For a moment, complete silence. After that, though, screaming in shock was fair game. Vera leaped back, definitely caught off guard. It had screamed too! Had she scared it? Wait, what was she saying?

"What the heck are you?" She asked, blinking several times. She must have hit her head hard to imagine this kind of thing. It looked at her with much disapproval, and Vera got on the defensive. "Don't you look at me like that!"

"I would've assumed humans would be a bit smarter." It rolled its eyes, though it peered at Vera carefully. "So...Vera, right? I'm Salamon. We have the luck of being two peas in a pod."

What? Now it was Vera's turn to be skeptic. "You mean, like partners? For what?"

"To...do stuff. I guess."

Vera shook her head. "Listen, thing--"

"Palmon."

"--Whatever, I need to get back to camp before I get in trouble, do you know the way back or am I just going to have to go by myself?"

"I seriously doubt your 'camp' would be here, in the Digital World. Besides, you can't go alone, it's dangerous out here. You humans don't exactly look equipped to defend yourselves." Salamon retorted, walking up to Vera. "Let's get somewhere safe, then we can talk."

Digital World? Dangerous? Equipped for what? Vera was full of a lot of questions but before she could go ahead and ask any of them, another noise was heard. Well, noises. Familiar ones at that. Salamon noticed too, and shrunk behind her. Vera looked down at it. "What're you hiding for? If I'm the one unequipped to defend myself, shouldn't you be protecting me?"

Palmon looked up, blinking her eyes in confusion. "Yeah, from things on my level. I'm only a rookie..."

Now it was Vera's turn to roll her eyes, and this time she marched on forward. Whatever the case, she wasn't about to spend the entire day standing around with a cat-dog too scared to do anything. Eventually, she'll run into something, and when that time comes she'll figure something out.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"You can't really be serious can you??" A swarm of missiles raced toward a digimon that looked much like a Beelzemon, only much shorter and a lot less frightening. "I guess you are eh, fine then I'll play your way." The digimon's name was Hazen Gregory, he was one of the seven Demon Lords that had been appointed by Lucemon for whatever plans he had for the digital world and yet for the time being Hazen could have cared less about the situation or anything else other than the prize money he'd get for winning the tournament he'd entered.

It was a handicap match versus 4 MetalGreymon and 2 MachGaogamon. All in a simultaneous fashion the MetalGreymon used their signature Giga Blasters attack. Each missile moved at nearly the same speed but the closer each one got the louder Hazen laughed. He floated lazily in the air by flapping his wings and pulled out his two guns, named Ref and Gar respectively and started firing rapidly. His rounds smashed into the missiles, making some of them careen off in random directions while others were pierced, exploding before they were able to reach the demon king of gluttony. Hazen could see that his opponents were all fighting seriously. They must have been thinking that their combined forces would be enough to bring him down. It was foolishness. Any digimon could tell you that even eight ultimate level digimon didn't add up to one mega. Hazen figured that his opponents had been influenced by some virus or had other power ups he didn't know about.

With the missile attacks avoided and no damage taken by either party, the crowd lined up along the edges of the Colosseum started to go wild, digimon of all types were spectating the event and the noise from them all was nearly deafening. "Too easy, you must have no idea what is about to happen to you." Hazen could sense a presence he knew very well close by, which meant things were about to get a lot worse for the MetalGreymon, so far neither MachGaogamon had attacked yet.

He didn't see anything other than the digimon present, so Hazen decided that instead of being lazy he'd increased the damage received by each digimon at once. "Hahahahaha, how about this??" All of the foe MetalGreymon were charging toward Hazen's small body as if he'd be so easily flattened or taken out by a show of brute force. "Arise!!! Hands of nether come forth!!!"

MachGaogamon called out to the others, "Wait, he is about to use something terrible, we all need to be one our guard!!!"

"What are you talking about?? He can't stop all of us at once, get him!!!" Another MetalGreymon snarled, leaping forward to maul Hazen with the claw attached to his arm, only to be pulled halfway into the ground by and emerging cloudy black hand that had reached out and grabbed its leg. Another had been killed, data dispersed as an even larger, more grotesque hand covered in abscesses emerged from the ground, snatching the MetalGreymon and squeezing it until the digimon literally burst.

"Oooh look at that, you popped...almost like Lilithmon did. She's so freaking hot...this one time her and I...oops," Hazen quickly turned his body to the side, dodging a charging MetalGreymon. He chuckled with a sigh, spinning around and transforming the gun in his right hand named Gar into a jumbo sized cannon. quite similar to the one which Justimon used as a weapon. "Bam!!!" a pulse of black fire was shot from the gun, it hurtled the few feet in between Hazen and his startled opponent raised both arms to defend himself, the entire chest cavity was razed by the black fire, melting and being burned away. MetalGreymon dropped to the ground already dissipating into bits of data when the space beyond Hazen began to ripple and then rip open, causing the very space itself to shake and buckle[/FONT

~~~~~

The space bent outward, beyond there was only blackness and static, it looked completely void of anything recognizable that resembled much matter. "Sorry I'm late Hazen, some things came up. I was visiting with a Puppetmon friend of mine and ended up losing track of time. I'm sure you didn't have too much trouble right??" A voice came from beyond the blackness, slowly getting louder as a figure emerged from the tear in space. The digimon appeared as a GranDracmon would but smaller than normal. His coloring was much different. This was ScelusDracon and also Cipher Rudy, Hazen's best friend.

Fully emerged from the portal, Cipher would have looked bored if his face was visible. He turned and looked at Hazen whom had started laughing by the horrified expressions on both of the remaining MetalGreymon. "Look you're scaring people Cipher, these guys nearly crapped on themselves...I can smell it!!!" A grin spread across Cipher's masked face from Hazen's ridiculous comment, often he wondered what really went through his friend's head at times.

It really wasn't important to Cipher anyway he wasn't too interested in the enemies to be had, only that the two MachGaogamon were being extremely cautious and had yet to even approach himself or Hazen. "Hmm, maybe those two we should save for last??" One of Cipher's clawed fingers pointed to the digimon.

"Yea sure, just as long as we win and get all the prizes!!! I want all of em in the stash room."

Cipher nodded and made a diagonal slashing motion with his arm, glancing over toward the north end of the coliseum where one opponent had retreated to, firing off a barrage of small sleek missiles which tore through the air. Had Cipher not stepped out of the space next to the digimon using the attack, each missile surely would have hit. Cipher had the same grim line on his expose mouth below the mask from before when the right and left heads attached to Cipher's sides open their mouths unleashing two thick streams of anti-data energy. "Give up. You can't possibly win. Just run..." MetalGreymon braced against the blast head on. It was a bad decision by all means. Near immediately the data on the surface of the digimon eroded away. After a few seconds the streams widened, blasting the eroding digimon unto nothing.

"I warned you. You ultimate levels can't stop us."

While that had happened another foe had dashed up to Cipher whom was still facing away. Nonetheless, the right demonic head opened and snapped shut on the extending metal claw used by MetalGreymon. A rough jerk tore the arm off, chomping it down and swallowing soon it after. In shock the horrified foe staggered backward, and into the grasp of ScelusDracmon's gaping mouth that emerged from a portal to the side of the MetalGreymon's head. Cipher's fangs pierced the flesh on the expose neck of his foe.

"I bet that's delicious, its still gross though, how can you be a gentleman and do that to other digimon?? Hahahaha sick!!!"

MetalGreymon thrashed its head side to side trying to get Cipher off its neck but to no avail. The large digimon got weaker and weaker, even the coloring of its skin paled as Cipher drained it, eventually turning into a grey husk and falling apart like dust. When the portal closed, Cipher turned around with his mouth dripping blood from the sides. "Very good, now only the scared ones remain, let's take them out." Hazen flew over to his best friend in response, eyeing the two foes that looked different from mainstream species of the same type.

Hazen looked chipper. His eyes were all bright with excitement. "Okay I'm game. I'll turn up on this trash."

"We won't go down so easily like the others."

"Exactly, the two of us have a plan that is one of the greatest ideas ever. The two of us have been studying you for years...." Both MachGaogamon sounded incredibly confident.

Cipher cracked his knuckles. "And what might that be??" He was very much interested in whatever scheme the two thought might help them.

"Yea what are you two lovers going to do?? Hahahaha this prize is mine mine mine!!!"

"This."
"This."

Both digimon began to glow until they were white hot and then rushed forward to collide with each other in a vortex of data and a column of data particles. Energy roared from the column of data until Cipher opened a portal and used it to try and consume the two digimon. This caused the data column to spill ambient data into the arena, making energy and light to flood over the column. All at once the energy was sucked away by the portal and the column along with it.

The announcer Sepikmon boomed over the crowd.
"NOW LOOK ITS ALL OVER!!! BEELZEMON AND SCELUSDRACMON ARE VICTORIOUS!!!"

Data started to swell around the area where Hazen had banished the two fusing digimon and the column reemerged from the Dark Zone where it had been teleported away to, solidifying and shattering like glass to reveal what looked to be some type of tampered ZeedGarurumon. "Yes it worked, now I've become the superior version of all species under me. I've even surpassed ZeedGarurumon. I am ZEUSGARURUMON!!!"

Hazen floated over to Cipher and sat on his back, "Whoa what the hell just happened?? Did they plan this all along?? Ha!!! Perfect, now I can battle an even stronger appoint. I can add another mega level digimon to my win list. Besides now I should get an even bigger prize right??"

Sepikmon spoke again.
"WHAT'S THIS!?!?! A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED?? HOW WILL IT ALL END?? LET THE BATTLE CONTINUE!!!"

Cipher sighed, "Say Hazen, do you remember when you were an Impmon and I was a mere champion level Sangloupmon??"

"Of course I do...I used to ride around on your back just like I do now...and feel just as safe. Why do you ask??"

"That was such a long time ago and now look at us, far beyond our counterparts.. This digimon is claiming the same thing. If he's gone to the Under Dimension there's no telling what strength this ZeusGarurumon might have obtained. Just promise me you'll be careful." A frown returned to Cipher's mouth, "Let's get this over with. Eh??"

Hazen jumped from Cipher's back and pointed at the ZeusGarurumon. "Actually I want to fight him myself. Then the victory will be all mine!!!"

"Oh?? Fine. I'll watch from the stadium then." Cipher warped away with a wave of his right arm after saying, "Good luck Hazen.".

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

As Salamon and Vera finally met one another, the thick mist that had begun to seep throughout the jungle barely reached the two before it was soon sucked away towards some unseen source, one that the two were unable to see where they were at the moment.

While the faint wisps of what remained of the poisonous fog clung to the leaves, branches and especially the jungle floor, it was the new sight before the two partners that would have been more interesting. The hand shaped Digimon quizzically tiptoed out from the undergrowth, its single large eye looking around at anything and everything like it was seeing the world for the very first time. The creature’s little pointed claws twitched as its eye focused on Salamon and Vera, before like the rest of its appearance cutely scrunched up its eye like that of a smile.

Hello! I’m hungry!” The tiny creature said enthusiastically, hopping in place even as the sound of an explosion in the distance was heard and the growing number of single red eyes began to gather still hidden in the jungle growth behind the creature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The large explosion from Corbinek’s Ether Flame Breath and the gathered orb of poison mist was a tremendous force to witness. The flames still licked the ground as the dark smoke from the centre of the explosion continued to bellow up into the sky. Though silence reigned from the time of the attack, it clearly wasn’t to last as long as it should have. Shooting out from the top of the pillar of smoke, Keramon’s soul chilling laugh precipitated its reappearance until it soared high into the air, its body flickering with the faint glimpses of Corbinek’s own flames.

Still the laughing continued even as the fire spread over Keramon’s face, the creature using that time to show its true dangerous nature as it opened its mouth wide and suddenly chomped down reducing the flames to nothing but its base data and devouring it completely. The burn marks that covered Keramon’s body still remained, yet its laughter grew louder as its eyes focused past Corbinek and towards Phoenix himself.

Bug Blaster!” Widening its mouth open as much as possible, the growing orb of light formed so quickly that the ones that followed it were as fast as a simple blink of the eye. The attack struck the ground like a bullet from a gun, causing dirt to explode all around the group from the force of the mini yet very destructive shots.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!"

Van's words echoed throughout the forest that held the current fight between Keramon and Corbinek. His fear was easily felt through his words, hoping that someone would swoop into to take him away from this and back home. Home to a place where he didn't have to worry about monsters talking or trying to eat him. Speaking of monsters, Dracomon slowly strolled over to Van with a disappointed look upon his face. The digimon wasn't too happy to see his partner cowering in fear against a tree.

"Will you get up?" Dracomon asked with a embarrassing sigh accompanying.

The sound of Keramon fighting Corbinek caused Van to jump once again with his hands tightly holding his head. The fear was seeping deep into him. A painful experience for his digimon to see his partner, the boy that was supposed to help him grow into a powerful digimon. The boy that was destined to save the world. Before the two could speak more on the situation, Keramon's attack scoured the ground around the group of Digidestined. Earth upheaval, debris smashing all around, and Dracomon standing in front of Van to protect him from any of the area of effect that came with. Van scattered backwards behind the tree this time, standing with his knees knocked together. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! GO GET'EM!" Van pointed with a very in-genuine tone to his voice.

"Why do I even bother?" Dracomon turned to Crobinek before dashing directly to his friend's side, "Let's add our attacks." Lightning surged around Dracomon's mouth in preparation for the next attack.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
With the arrival of Keramon, things went from confusing as diddly to hectic as diddly. Trip couldn’t even wrap his head around what he was seeing. He was just getting used to the idea of little creatures talking. Now with one that came in with a laugh that could scare even the toughest convict or the biggest animal in the kingdom said animal would reign over. Yes indeed, Keramon has a laugh that cancels out the most scariest thing that Trip has heard/seen up until now.

Along with the others, Trip looked in fright as Keramon started to attack the kids and the digimon. It took the form of a purple haze-like fog. No doubt that it was toxic, and everyone probably could deduce that it would be a bad idea to go near it, much less get touched by it. Trip, in his own mind, was scared shitless. He wasn’t moving. He had his hands gripping his head as he shook his head to the left and to the right. Hawkmon could only put on a brave face as the toxic fumes came closer and closer to the kids and digimon.

While Hawkmon was trying to protect Trip from the fog, Corbinek did not waver one bit. He first did what Hawkmon thought was a one-way trip to deathland, but Corbinek proved Hawkmon wrong as he draw the poisonous gas to a single point. From what Hawkmon could see, it was a few feet away from Corbinek's own self. He then fired his fire breath and the gas and off it went to Keramon.

Trip peaked through the shield that his hands had made over his eyes, and he saw that the fumes were gone. “A-a-are we in the clear yet?” Trip hesitantly asked.

“Afraid not, Trip. Keramon seems to be still having fun.” Hawkmon, unfortunately knew that meant even worse circumstances for everyone.

As Trip moved his hands back to the false-shield that they made over his eyes, Hawkmon saw that Keramon unleashed his Bug Blaster. Hawkmon could only watch as the barrage of light bullets were let loose upon the group. Keramon did all of this while laughing. Meanwhile, Hawkmon couldn’t help but overhear the slight troubles that Dracomon was having with his partner, Van. It matter none as Dracomon came forth next to Corbinek.

Hawkmon gathered the courage he knew he had to find to protect his partner. He had to do something fast cause the bullets were coming in fast. “Trip, go hide behind that tree where Van is, and do it now.” Hawkmon said motioning Trip to go to the tree that Van is hiding behind.

“U-u-umm, okay. Be careful, Hawkie.”
Trip said in a stuttering voice.

Hawkmon smiled at his new nickname.

Flying upward, Hawkmon started to flap his wings ultra fast. “Whirlwind Gust!” He shouted out as the accelerated speed of his wings started to produce — and launch forth — a gust of wind that containing multiple, little wind blades that not only intercepted some of the bullets of light by slicing them clean in half, but there was also some blades that made their way to Keramon. If all went as planned, which Hawkmon think it will, the blades of wind should, in the very least, slow Keramon down just enough for Dracomon to launch his attack. Hawkmon can only hope it does that much for the cause of fending off Keramon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lucemon might be a dick sometimes, but if he doesn’t make sure the other Demon Lords don’t expect anything less of perfection, then how could he rule justly? The answer is simple. He doesn’t. If they don’t give him perfection, they are useless to him. That’s why Lucemon responded a bit harsh to what he thought Barbamon was implying. Though, Barbamon assured Lucemon that there was no fault in the plan on File Island. “Good, let’s make sure it comes out that way.”

As their talk of the events of File Island just starting came to an end, Barbamon’s curiosity came to the surface. He asked Lucemon about the other demon lords. “Ah, yes them.” Lucemon prompted Barbamon to follow him as Lucemon, without any effort, evolved himself into his Pride Mode. This mode being vastly different from his child form. In pride form, he gains two feet of height as well as four times as the weight — both in mass and muscle — as compared to his Child Form.

Lucemon and Barbamon descended down several flights of stairs which took them about three minutes and thirty seconds. They came to a room where seven beams of light of different colors were seen in a room. This room was connected to the seven channels that the Seven Sin Kingdom is made up of. The seven pillars of light had all but two dimmed. This meant that all but two of the lords still laid dormant. What’s even more astonishing is that they remain sealed in the very room that Lucemon and Barbamon are in.

“Gaze upon this room, Demon Lord of Greed, for this is the room where I Lucemon, Demon Lord of Pride, has controlled the release and containment of the other Demon Lords. As I was the first to awake, I had decided that only four others were deemed worthy to be released. Of course you have you, Beelzemon, or Hazen, as that’s what he prefers to call himself, Lilithmon, and of course the horrible, Daemon.” Lucemon said as he could only imagine the thoughts that Barbamon is having right now. “As for what the others are doing, just gaze upon their sigils on the dimmed pillars of light. You will see that Hazen is with his best friend, Cipher, fighting several MetalGreymons and BlackWarGreymon. Lilithmon is, fortunate to our eyes, bathing with no bubbles to censor our eyes of her beautiful body. Daemon is obviously pouting that he wasn’t blessed with my castle. The pathetic fool. And now you have us two.” Lucemon laughed shortly. “We are simply looking at each other through our respective selves.” Lucemon laughed again.

“So, does this satisfy your curiosity, my dear friend?

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
"Tidus.. Tidus!... TIDUS!!! WILL YOU WAKE UP AND HELP ME FIGHT HERE?!" Tidus finally snapped to attention, coming out of the haze that was his thought addled brain. It was just so surreal, these creatures, this world, he didn't even know if he was alive anymore, and this 'Keramon' that was so intent on murdering them hadn't helped things. Shaking his head to dislodge his thoughts, Tidus looked to his partner, nodding shakily, before looking out at the battle before them.

It was intense to say the least, Keramon, despite all the damage that'd been done by Corbineks attack, was still standing strong, and was currently spraying the area with machine gun like pellets, the digimon were standing their own though, and Hawkmon seemed to be doing his best to delay Keramon, but for what? Then Tidus spotted Corbinek and Dracomon, each preparing an attack to combine into a torrent of damage, with a fierce glance to his partner, Monodramon was off, taking his place beside the other digimon, "Hope I'm not too late to help out!" He said with a smirk to Corbinek and Dracomon as his claws started to glow with a purple glow.

saphexteni

Renamon was ready as soon as Keramon shot his Bug Blaster attack. Lifting Arianna up, bridal style, Renamon jumped gracefully onto a tree branch. Arianna felt the sudden rush of air and was completely caught off guard by the Digimon's actions. Renamon put Ari back down, on the branch, and didn't waste anymore time.

"It's dangerous down there- stay up here, and I'll take care of Keramon."

Ari leaned against the trunk of the tree, and really wasn't sure what to say. Part of her wanted to ask if Renamon would be alright fighting against that thing, but she knew the annoying feeling of someone questioning her whenever she was in her strong element. And she had a feeling that combat was one of Renamon's strong elements.

Feeling the need to say something at least, she blurted out, "
You bust that pest!" It was only after she heard herself say it that she realized how stupid and corny it sounded. Renamon only gave her a brief nod before leaping off the branch, ever so gracefully and swiftly, and joining in the fray.

Meanwhile, Corbinek, Dracomon, and Hawkmon were combating Keramon together. Hawkmon had just made his move as the little wind cutters sliced through some of Keramon's attacks. Knowing that sending a barrage of attacks would give them the best chance to get some of their attacks through, Renamon never hesitated as she ran towards Keramon. When she had reached the other three Digimon, Renamon jumped high up into the air and did a quick somersault before stretching her hands and legs out.

"
Diamond Storm!"

Tons of sharp, small, crystal shards appeared in front of Renamon's outstretched body. They glistened in the sunlight as Renamon locked her eyes on Keramon. Seeing her target, released the shards, and they flew straight for Keramon while he was still in the midst of Hawkmon's Whirlwind Gust. She wanted to avoid getting too close to Keramon, aware of his toxic gas technique, though it was almost certain this one attack wouldn't finish Keramon off.

Last edited:

Kazem

Laughter. Keramon's presence was apparently unwelcome, as the digimon each showed some sign of distaste for the smiling and admitted creepy being. John, being closest, was able to see Keramon's twitching appendages, fingers closing and opening as the other digimon spoke out. Unfortunately, being closest also meant being the first one to be enveloped in the mist that was spewed out. Or at least, it would have, if the purple mist wasn't collected by the yellow dinosaur dressed in a coat and cap. Backing up, Hagurumon and John intended to get some more distance between them and the smiling foe when the poison-imbued fireball struck near Keramon, who was now roughly 120 degrees clockwise from where he last was.

When the little pellets began shooting down, John found Hagurumon rattling behind him.

"You...uh...know you're metal, right?"
"Yes, but my inner workings are quite delicate and fragile, prone to dust, rust, dents, breaks, scrat-"
"Well, I'm pretty sure my flesh is more delicate than your gears. Anyway, do you have any attacks like that yellow guy in the coat over there?"
"I can't shoot fire, but I definitely do have the ability to preform an 'attack'."
"Wanna...go use it? And help the others?"
​"I suppose I should, as teamwork seems like the most likely way to vanquish Keramon...for the moment. He is quite a persistent digimon."

Taking his own place behind a tree like the other humans, John gave a thumbs up to a still reluctant Hagurumon. Shaking itself a few times, the gear-shaped digimon made his way towards the small army being formed. Hearing a sound from above, John looked up quick enough to see a fox-like digimon jump away, leaving Arianna up there. There was a second of silence between the sounds of the battle soon to break out and her voice, building up the tension enough to be hopelessly shattered by the corniness of the cheer.

While John was incapacitated by laughter, Hagurumon floated over looked at the other digimon. Wind, fire, crystal and lightning were what they planned on assaulting the eerily smiling digimon above them with. I don't think my Gear Grinder's going to quite be accurate enough. Given the options and Keramon's already crazy state, I think my Cog Crusher will be most effective. Now for timing. I believe slightly after the others release their attacks would be the best, given that Keramon will be busy eating or dodging those attacks, giving me a window of opportunity. Yes, I believe this is the best way."

And so he floated there, unblinking and simply waiting. The only sounds coming out of his mouth where muffled whizzes and cranking as the clockwork within him continued its spinning. John looked on and massaged the space between his eyes, changing his prediction to a very, very loooooooong day.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When the smoke started to clear Phoenix looked up to see that Keramon was rising above the burning zone of poison gas and left over ether energy from Corbinek's combined attacks. Flames licked across the evil digimon's body and had even burned him considerably it seemed. "Hmm what's this??" Phoenix cringed as the digimon started to laugh hysterically as it had before it originally attacked and watched as the digimon tuned its head down and began to eat the fire that licked across his purple body.

"Really though?? He just ate it!!! I guess we can all just try to do something else. It'd be great if the rest of you guys helped too I can't do this all by myself. Come on let's all work together, we'll have a much greater chance of victory and I can combine all of our attacks!!!" Corbinek opened his mouth into a toothy grin. Keramon had rapidly gobbled up the flames but had forgotten about one thing that would come back to cause him quite a bit of trouble.

Keramon's counter attack was rapid, the second Keramon called out the name of his attack Phoenix was already running. He could tell that many of the attacks would smash into the trees in the surrounding area but many more were crashing into the ground causing dirt and debris to blow about the area. "Whooo!!!" Phoenix flipped off the ground near a cloud of dirt and then jumped onto a low hanging branch. From there he jumped a few feet up to another branch and looked down below. "This is a much better viewpoint than down there for sure." Other digimon had now joined into the fray, one of them was a Renamon, Hawkmon, Dracomon and Hagurumon were also included in the group of digimon ready to defend their partners from Keramon.

Corbinek was glowing inside, he was overjoyed that his digimon friends had come to their senses and were ready to fight. Renamon and Hawkmon attacked first using their two attacks nearly at this same time. Corbinek thought quickly and pointed up toward Keramon's body, and used his harmonious data manipulation to push both attacks faster and add more force to them while yanking at Keramon to drag his body forward into the dual attack, Keramon was a special digimon for a rookie class just like Corbinek was, so it was an intelligent choice of action to used combined attacks on this data eating menace. Hopefully he didn't manage to resist the tug.

"Alright Dracomon...Monodramon I got your backs. We can do this I know we can. If worst comes to worst we can at least make Keramon retreat or something like that." Corbinek sighed as Monodramon's claws began to glow with a bright purple gleam, he was readying Energy Claw. It was a long range attack which was relatively the same type of techniques each digimon had used previously. For now Corbinek wanted to keep further away from Keramon. Up close and personal wasn't specifically the type of battle that Corbinek liked to do in his rookie form but he did have the Ether Rod for backup. "Here's the plan." Corbinek gestured to the chaos of the attacks Keramon was already dealing with and motioned to both his nearby digimon friends. "I'm going to use my Ether Flame Breath like this..."

From his perch in the tree, Phoenix watched his digimon partner use Ether Flame Breath several times, cocking his head to the side when none of the attacks moved more than a few inches from Corbinek. His partner moved his arms in a circle, dragging all of the attacks together into a closer range. The closeness of each attack merged them all into a huge ether fire ball. "Nice, that should definitely do some more damage than before." Rustling above Phoenix further alerted him of another person above him two branches. Phoenix scurried up the tree and reached for the branch with the girl sitting on it. "Heyy I remember you from camp. You're Ari right??" Phoenix didn't notice he was blushing. "How does all of this make you feel?? I'm so excited about how much fun we are going to have."

"Here we go!!! All together guys!!!" Corbinek launched his Ether Flame Breath ball forward, fully expecting Monodramon and Dracomon to follow suit with their attacks. "Dracomon do you still have the power of The Shining?? That would work great here."

"Don't count me out!!! Commando Cannon!!!" Up above in the higher branches of a larger tree that hung over Keramon, a voice called out to the group as a dense ball of ice energy shot down from the tree.

Corbinek grinned, "Arnell you came. Sweet!!! I was wondering what had happened to you, its been a few months. I see you don't have a human partner yet though."

"Of course I did my love, I would never leave you hanging. All of you are my friends I can't just do nothing." A purple colored Commandramon jumped down from the tree, using a zip-line to move toward Hagurumon. "Come on, get into this with us, we have to do everything possible to protect the humans." She then dropped from line to land on the ground with a thud. "Monodramon I haven't seen you in years. I adore your special coloring, yours too Dracomon its been ages." Arnell sighed. "Yea you're right Corby. I didn't get a partner like you guys. It isn't meant to be I'm guessing. I'll have to reclaim my lost state of Darkdrawomon another way."

"It'll be fine. I'm a long way off from being WarGreydramon too. I'm a bit depressed that we had to reset ourselves during the calamity. I miss being AuraeGoldramon. I miss you being Machinedrawomon even more."

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

The strong gusts of wind launched by Hawkmon struck full on with the laughing Keramon. Even as its newest shots of light were sliced through, the Digimon continued to chuckle, even more so as it was sent higher into the air spinning wildly.

Fun! Fun! Fun! I can spin too!” The creature shouted to those back on the ground, as it stretched out its long arms as far as possible before twirling its whole body with the winds that spun it around. Faster and faster it went, until the gusts that at first had kept it busy, soon began to only help the evil creature.

Renamon’s Diamond Storm attack shot through the air, straight towards Keramon and its immensely fast twirling body. The first shards to strike the vortex immediately shattered before everyone’s eyes and even though it was clear some of the sturdier spears of ice made it through, Keramon continued its wild spinning as it slowly made its way back down towards the others.

It wasn’t till the dense ball of ice that shot down from the sky that the laughing from the Digimon finally stopped. The loud bone shattering sound of the ice breaking rang through the area as it slammed into Keramon and in turn slammed itself into the ground. Frost and what remained of the icy sphere littered the jungle opening in the aftermath of the attack, and though the faint sound of wheezing and splutters of laughter could still be heard, it was nothing like it was before.

Floating out from its little crater, the cuts, the pins of icy shards that remained, and even now the half frozen face caused by the latest attack, all of them together had finally stopped Keramon’s insistent laughing. However, just as it had acted like a child taking everything as a game, so too did it act like a child when it lost.

Flailing its arms, striking the earth all around it, clenching its mouth so tightly shut that its fangs were ready to snap, the creature did everything a child would and more. Through its entire temper tantrum, bullets of light wildly were flung all around, some snapping through the thick trees of the jungle while others struck the ground again if they weren’t sent hurdling into the sky. Keramon’s mad swings of its arms grew only more ferocious, clawing the ground out with single swipes as the shards that were sunk into its long appendages were flung out, though still leaving behind the deep wounds they had inflicted.

The reopening of its mouth however was to show, even partially, the immense anger it had for the Digimon to stop its fun. Taking another intake of air, like it had when releasing its toxic gas, Keramon released a different attack. The unbearable scream echoed easily throughout most of the jungle, though right there with mostly everyone present, it was clearly worse. The scream seemed to damage the very data of the surroundings itself, rocks and plants close to the Digimon shattered before fading away into nothing, while even the massive trees that survived the attacks sparked in and out of existence for a few moments.

Keramon had finally stopped only when it appeared out of breath, gulping in air as it glared its huge eyes at everyone in front of it. Suddenly taking off like a shot though, the creature swung lifelessly over itself before disappearing back into its jungle lair, leaving behind the damage it had caused.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Success!!! I knew that all of our attacks together would work!!!" Corbinek rubbed his eyes and glanced around to see the state of the jungle area they were in. His secret plan had gone through for a later meeting with Keramon which was a plus but he was well aware that a lot more would come of the situation with Keramon. "His last attack was a bit much, look at how messed up all the data around us is..." Corbinek gestured around to the other digimon closest to himself. Several of the larger trees had been badly damaged, not only had all of the leaves been wasted away, patches of data were exposed on the trees too. Corbinek was a bit rattled from the attack, he'd tried to produce a field beyond himself to brace against the scream but his barrier had easily been broken by Keramon's data dismantling yell.

Arnell wiped some debris off the top of her helmet. Keramon's wild thrashing during his tantrum had thrown up dirt and other items from the forest floor that had coated her body since she'd been the closest to Keramon after all the digimon had attacked, "Is everybody okay?? It looks like for now we were all able to drive that freak of nature off. Who knows when he'll come back though right?? We need to make a plan and move from this area. Fast."

Corbinek sighed and kicked at the ground, "I agree with you completely, we might as well proceed further than this spot. Otherwise Keramon could come back with help this time around. I'm not scared or anything, " the expression on Corbinek's face was sour for a few seconds, "I just want to do something other than be in this crappy forest. I always hated this place...even after all these years."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Every digimon within the current group launched their best attack that they thought would do the most damage. Added to the bunch of attacks, some oddly-colored Commandramon suddenly popped into the battle scene just as everyone’s own attacks came together in one frontal assault. Hawkmon couldn’t really understand what a Commandramon would be doing in a forest, but he didn’t really care at the moment. His focus was on whether or not the attacks worked on Keramon or not.

As the seconds went on, Hawkmon — and the rest of the digimon — and the humans — looked on as all attacks hit Keramon with full force, but the very immature digimon started flailing his arms around, crushing the earth beneath him. Upon further inspection, Hawkmon noticed that the damage that Keramon was able to do to the ground. As a result of his tantrum, multiple bullets of light came out and struck the surrounding trees, but not only that, it began to hit the other digimon too. Hawkmon had no time to worry about the others, he had to rush over to Trip, but he was too late. The light bullets struck him a few times and he went crashing down to the ground.

Hawkmon, landing right in front of Trip, who was hugged Hawkmon.

“No. No No No.”
Trip was about to unravel an anger inside him, granted a little dose of it, but he was about to. Before he even was going to do that, Keramon had just ended up on leaving. The chaos he left in his wake was, well it was something out of a horror movie or some kind of shit like that.

“Trip”
“No. No. No. No”
Trip!”
“No. No. No .No. No.”
“TRIP!”

Finally back into reality, Trip let Hawkmon out of his grip. Hawkmon then stretched out his wings. Every bone cracked as he moved them in a circular motion. “I’m alright Trip, but it seems that Keramon is gone.” Hawkmon looked around and he saw nothing but leveled trees and a big-ass crater in the ground where Keramon was before his dramatic exit. Both Trip and Hawkmon looked around for everyone. The first ones to come out from the debris was the oddly-colored Commandramon, Corbinek, and Phoenix. They were pretty much asking if everyone was alright and what should be the next course of action. Hawkmon and Trip walked over about five yards to the three of them.

“Yeah, we’re alright. I got hit, but it’s nothing but a bruised rib. I’ll be fine after some rest. Us winged guardian digimon heal much faster than you other types.” Hawkmon said trying to not to move much.

“I’m fine too.” Trip said a little silently. His words weren’t loud nor quiet. He began fiddling his thumbs together. “P-p-perhaps after we find out if everyone is unharmed, we should go to the sea. At least there we’ll be out in the open, which would probably be good for us.” Trip said and then realized he made a long idea and his face instantly went red. His head was now looking at the ground.

“Trip, what are you doing? That idea is a wonderful one. Be proud.”
Hawkmon said patting trip on the mid-back. Trip smiled and hugged Hawkmon.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------------

So, does this satisfy your curiosity, my dear friend?” Asked Lucemon, while Barbamon stood before the large frames that held each of the Lords own sights.

Very much so.” Replied the older looking Digimon, his bird shaped mask pointing towards Hazen’s own mirror, the Demon Lord of Gluttony seeming to be enjoying his carnage in the coliseum styled arena.

Shall we partake in the festivities?” Asked the Lord of Greed, his fang filled smirk appearing just below his golden mask before placing his clawed hand against the data that made up the “glass” of each frame.

The sudden ripple that ran throughout the base data of the arena was the first sign of something having changed. From the large platform that allowed Sepikmon to commentate on the battle between Hazen and his new opponent, two large thrones stood behind the boomerang wielding Digimon.

From their new spots, Barbamon and Lucemon were given the perfect view of the arena below and though the sudden appearance of the two oldest Demon Lords silenced the crowds, it was not to last for long.

Continue with the battle. We wished to watch.” Smirked Barbamon as he briefly turned his gaze towards the other masked Digimon as he sat upon his throne. The spiked staff still was held in his grasp, a clear sign that to cross him would only welcome those Digimon to be banished to the depths of the Dark Area that he reigned over.

saphexteni

Arianna watched from her high position on the tree as the battle seemed to turn in their favor. With numbers clearly with them, she couldn't imagine the bug Digimon having the upper hand. And this seemed to be the case, at first. All the Digimons' attacks were launched at Keramon in a large flurry; Ari could barely keep up with what was going on, with the attacks creating a sort of haze she had to squint through to see properly.

However, Keramon only seemed to get annoyed at the attacks. It did hit him to the ground, but he got up just as easily. Somehow, they didn't really affect him that much, and he seemed to be mad. Arianna watched as the bug creature began a sort of tantrum, spinning, and shooting bullets everywhere around. She had but a split second after seeing the bullets shatter a tree across from her to react. The bullets were being shot from all directions, and trees were dropping or being blasted off by the second. Her location was no longer the safe at all. Acting more on instinct than anything else, Arianna did the first thing that came to her head- she jumped off the tree. It was a good 15 foot drop, and she didn't have time to mentally prepare herself or think on the best way to land.

She could hear the tree getting hit by one of Keramon's bullets right after her feet left the branch, and she only just managed to get her feet under herself before they hit the ground, causing a sharp pain shoot up her ankle and legs. "Aggghh...." I don't think that was the best way to land... but at least I didn't land on my neck or arms... or get caught in that crossfire. She looked back and saw the tree she used to be standing on completely shattered and on the ground. Looking up, she saw Keramon finish his shooting spree (looked like he had run out of breathe, thankfully) and disappear back into the jungle. She was on all fours, her right ankle pulsing painfully. Groaning, she pushed herself into a better sitting position, before looking down at her swollen ankle. Great. A sprained ankle. Just what I need.

"Arianna! Are you alright?!" Renamon was by her side in an instant, a paw on her shoulder. She looked distraught. "I shouldn't have left you on that tree. I never thought he would shoot so wildly like that. I thought for sure it would be a safer spot."

Arianna didn't mention that Renamon was probably right about the tree being a bad idea. She probably would have taken it straight to heart. "Don't sweat it, Renamon! It's just a sprained ankle- I was clumsy about that jump, so it was really my fault, anyway. I know you were trying to help. I'm okay, really." She gave Renamon a thumbs up and grinned, trying to ignore the throbbing in her ankle. Renamon didn't seem to buy it completely, but she did look a little less worried, which was good. Ari took the time to glance around the clearing (well, now it was). Trees were toppled and destroyed, as were bushes and just the entire area in general. How one little guy caused that much damage... honestly, it scared Arianna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back