• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The last boss battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwalker

Ok this was weird you first fight the members of organisation then you end up fighting all these weird things... Did anyone get this! lol it was so weird 1 seconds your flieng on a ship shooting lasers next you waking heartless then your breaking a door!... That was a super weird battle especialy since ansem had lightsabers lol!:lol:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
cloud and ninja said:
it was all the boss.its just a fight sheesh

And he wanted to state an opinion about a fight xD

Yes, I liked the last battle best though <<

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
knightwalker said:
Ok this was weird you first fight the members of organisation then you end up fighting all these weird things... Did anyone get this! lol it was so weird 1 seconds your flieng on a ship shooting lasers next you waking heartless then your breaking a door!... That was a super weird battle especialy since ansem had lightsabers lol!:lol:
And thats what makes KH2 so fun.
:laugh:

C

cam ron 77

Haywire said:
ansem was not fought in the last boss battle. XEMNAS was. and they are not lightsabers but airial blades(i think they are the official names)

no DUH they aren't lightsabers...>>;

the last battle was long yeah, but it was awesome. i loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
o_O that's the first quintuple post I've ever seen....

Am I the only one that found using Riku to be hard? I died because of him -_-
You're not given the abilty to use "cure", yet throughout the fight Riku was healing me. That's not right...

then again, I fought Xenmas at a pretty low level XP I have a habit of doing that with ever final boss i go up against.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Spoiler boxes are your friends people, be considerate of our Aus and Euro friends please =\

~Moved due to spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back