• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeTM

Hello,

Sorry if this is a duplicate (which I'm sure it is) I just don't have the time right now to do a lot of searching.

I'm currently leveling up my Aqua for the Final Episode fight and I realize I missed the four treasures in Land of Departure. Is there any way to get back there eventually as I don't see it on the map. I can access it on my Aqua file, but not my "Final Episode" file. I don't really want to have to level up all over again as I've put in a few hours onto this Final Episode file.

Thanks in advance!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, The Land of Departure doesn't exist anymore. There's no way to go back to it.

Silverwarrior

Unfortunately the only way to get those chests will be to go back to Aqua's story

(then beat Ventus-Vanitas, thus re-creating the final episode file, which is a new save - Additionally, you may have to fight MF to collect those chests (if you have beaten the final boss of the chapter, and beaten the remnant)

JaeTM

Unfortunately the only way to get those chests will be to go back to Aqua's story

(then beat Ventus-Vanitas, thus re-creating the final episode file, which is a new save - Additionally, you may have to fight MF to collect those chests (if you have beaten the final boss of the chapter, and beaten the remnant)

Thanks for the insight. Do you know if you need to complete Aqua's journal off the top of your head on the 'Final Episode' file? If not, I just beat the Final Episode and the Secret Episode, so I can just ignore those and go back to my Aqua file and do everything I need to there. I know you get Master Eraqus' keyblade, but I thin that's only for the Secret Episode, not the Final if I'm not mistaken, in which case I don't think I'd need to use the Final Episode file.

Silverwarrior

What are you going for? If you're trying to get 100%, I'm guessing you will need to get all the chests in aqua's story, then use that save to generate the final and secret episodes (since they're are chests in teh secret episode that add to the total count as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back