• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~THE KOOOLEST FC OF KIWI+~~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Oh really? Show us! :DDDD

I could see you buying those things too. xD

Sparks

gone
LOL, you serious? xDDD

Well Cheetah Girls was okay, because Raven was in it, but then she left. ;W;

I know! Krista's fc had some funny ones! "Krista likes dressing like a boy!" and some other ones I remember from there. xD

Needs a soundtrack now! :{D
I miss That's So Raven. I pretty much grew up watching that show. :c

Haha yeah, I'll miss those little tags. :C

ugh! lol i made the best tags xD

nah

i have like old disney classic CDs, with alll those. It had only 2 pocohontas i think
Above statement is true.

Yeah I did too, like it just put in all of the most popular Disney songs. It was a while ago that I got them though, and I don't know where they went :/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Hello! Stop playing KH3D and do your essay! >:{D

Well Cheetah Girls was okay, because Raven was in it, but then she left. ;W;

I really need to watch it now. ._______________________________________.

tumblr_m746virSNS1r142y0o5_r2_400.gif

Fiiiiiiiine. :< My mom will not even really let me play KH3D until I do it. I am just wasting time on here lol

Cheetah Girls was cool until Raven left. It all went downhill from there. I still know most of the songs from the first movie.

You are making me want to go and watch Pocahontas! XD And that is a movie I actually own.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
idk, i forgot lol SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!

i did lol when i was little

Ahahaha, you should have screen capped them. Yours had the most tags, other than the Xion Hate club. lol

coconut cream money milk? :D

haha I could see this.

All I remember was stuff about pie, Skye, and beverages. xD

Fiiiiiiiine. :< My mom will not even really let me play KH3D until I do it. I am just wasting time on here lol

Cheetah Girls was cool until Raven left. It all went downhill from there. I still know most of the songs from the first movie.

You are making me want to go and watch Pocahontas! XD And that is a movie I actually own.

Lol, you gonna get in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. T.T

Like Sparks said, I miss That's so Raven. ;W;

Lucky! I still want more Disney movies in those streams they used to do. Still waiting on that Pocahontas world. : p

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i didnt like how pocohontas left john smith for another john smith???/ i forgot, me no likey!

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Was that how it went? xD

I didn't watch the second one! There was a second one, yeah? : o

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Lol. I thought the other guy left either way, no? I'm sorry, I don't remember CRAP. /:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Lol, you gonna get in troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. T.T

Like Sparks said, I miss That's so Raven. ;W;

Lucky! I still want more Disney movies in those streams they used to do. Still waiting on that Pocahontas world. : p

I hope I don't! I do not think she has noticed yet so maybe I can sneak back to working...:3

That's So Raven use to be my favorite Disney Channel show! (Or one of my many favorites) I was so sad when it ended.

I have been trying to gather as many Disney movies as I can, but I still do not have that many. Maybe we will get one in KH3? Meeko <3

EDIT: Apparently I know too much random Disney movie info. XD Pocahontas went to England and ended up marrying a guy named John Rolfe. She thought John Smith was dead until she ran into him again in England. Btw that actually happened to the real Pocahontas.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I have been trying to gather as many Disney movies as I can, but I still do not have that many. Maybe we will get one in KH3? Meeko <3

EDIT: Apparently I know too much random Disney movie info. XD Pocahontas went to England and ended up marrying a guy named John Rolfe. She thought John Smith was dead until she ran into him again in England. Btw that actually happened to the real Pocahontas.

Still waiting for it. Never going to happen. They will run out of things eventually, so it's only right! xD

Lol, yeah that's what I thought. I just wasn't sure how it really went. It's just been so long that I watched that stuff. Can't really blame her too much.
i think they told her he died, but he didnt really???? i forgot

What Neko said. xDD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
You lost your ninjawoosh title a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago! How the mighty have fallen. >:{D

Edit* Yeah, ninja'd. I never implied anything, so... >:/

Hi Renn!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Still waiting for it. Never going to happen. They will run out of things eventually, so it's only right! xD

Lol, yeah that's what I thought. I just wasn't sure how it really went. It's just been so long that I watched that stuff. Can't really blame her too much.

They have to use it sometime! I think it would make a good world. :D

I tend to remember Disney movies really well. I have not watched that movie in years. I always thought she and John Smith were more of good friends anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back