• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Knights In Hollow Bastion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Por que?

khknightyl6.png

So one of the Organization Members (I'm guessing one of the original six and probably Xenmas) walks down to the bottom of Hollow Bastion, where the robots are produced and opens a secret doorway to a lower level. I think it's the original six since they lived at Hollow Bastion and them knowing a secret path would make sense, though it could be anyone.

He enters a secret Nobody-Themed room and sits down on a throne chair. Suddenly the room turns on and as the screen pans over you see a lump of metal armor (in the form of a body it seems) laying on the ground... The color is very similar to our Unknown Knight in the secret ending...

Could this mean that the knights exist in the current time line? They are not something from the future, though could be something possibly from the past that re-awakens?

Interesting...

White_Feather

well Nomura said they were in the Past/Future so that means they're in the present
i know what i just said doesnt make sense but things involved with time travel never do

Eternamente926

*dies of anticipation*

I seriously want to know what the Knights are lol... I have ideas, but I want to finally know the truth D: I have a feeling that scene is actually from the super-secret KH3 trailer that you'll be able to see after doing god-knows-what tasks or defeating ... Limit Mode? Crucial Mode? The difficulty beyond Proud Mode... I've heard two different names. Anyway, yeah... that's my hunch about what that scene is from, and I think it will confuse us *even more* lol.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
If you also noted, recall in the Castle That Never Was. When the Org member was walking towards the seat in the same room as the knight, you get a glimpse of those same prison cells Kairi was stuck in. Also, the designs look unmistakably similar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back