• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Klepto club???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrenking

klepto is the prefix in kleptomania, which is basically obsession with stealing. So most people know klepto is associated with stealing, probably latin/greek/something, and whoever wrote the dialogue thought he was being funny.
In other words, its stupid, pay no attention to it.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hyrenking is right, it's a strong desire to steal.

Bh325

Agreed. Kleptomania is an "obsession" with stealing, kleptoclub is just a wordplay by some writer. Not very important, so you didn't miss anything important. It's all good!:toungesmile:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Alright, we have it by now.

No one else needs to define it for us.

Eternamente926

I think it has something to do with the secret ending! The next KH game will be named Kingdom Hearts: The Klepto Club, and everyone runs around stealing everything! Yeah, it's totally it!

...just kidding :D

Riku77

well he said the next game will be eviler so square enix and rockstar combine to make Kingdom Theft Auto! Great game, great game.

Riku77

Yah and actually go places that you can beat people up and they fight back sometimes, yes I mean actual people not heartless. Then again, not that many people would be able to play it then , cuz of the rating, and then it would be kind of easy to get experience points. You would just walk up and slice people with a giant key, how brutal...

shadywinters

Awards
klepto is the prefix in kleptomania, which is basically obsession with stealing. So most people know klepto is associated with stealing, probably latin/greek/something, and whoever wrote the dialogue thought he was being funny.
In other words, its stupid, pay no attention to it.

Yep, that's what it is, I had trouble understanding what he meant by that, but now I no.

Chrsora

and the kingdom hearts name will change into.........kingdom thiefs kill and steal lol!!! joking (KT kas)

xZora

i was replaying kh2. when roxas hayner pence and olette were acussed of stealing hayner said the whole town was treating them like the klepto club. does anyone know what that is?:confused:
That's me.
The new bad guys of KH3: the KleptOrganization XIII. A bunch of crazy, homeless losers who run around stealing useless stuff.
I would so join. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back