• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KL Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Hello to all o_o. This is a topic about my continuous chronicles on Destiny Islands. I've been on the islands for 36 hours, 25 minutes, and 25 seconds at the moment I wrote this. I'm on expert mode and I'm tired o_o So welcome to my chronicles.

Date: September 25, 2006
Current Level: 21
Time: 36:27:33
Mode: Expert

I think most people would tell you that if you want to level up on Destiny Islands that you should either fight Riku or Wakka. Well...after spending 36 hours on the freaking Island I am here to tell you that you would be wasting your time and life.

Here are the stats of Riku - Wakka:

Riku
- Exp: 5 points
- Tech: 1 point

Selphie
- Exp: 1 point
- Tech #1: 2 points (Block Jump Rope)
- Tech #2: 1 point (Block Spinning Jump Rope)

Tidus:
- Exp: 2 points
- Tech: 2 points

Wakka:
- Exp: 1 point
- Tech #1: 1 point (Block Blitzball)
- Tech #2: 2 points (Block Super Blitzball)

(Tech #1 is their primary attack BTW)

--------

Examples for a fight in 5 minutes tops:

-Riku-

S1: You fight Riku. You don't get any blocks but you win. 5 Exp for you!
S2: You fight Riku. You get 5 blocks and you win. 10 Exp for you!

-Selphie-
S1: You fight Selphie. You don't get any blocks but you win. 1 Exp for you!
S2: You fight Selphie. You get 5 blocks for Tech #1 and you win. 11 Exp for you!
S3: You fight Selphie. You get 5 blocks for Tech #2 and you win. 6 Exp for you!
S4: You fight Selphie. You get 5 blocks for Tech #1, 5 blocks for Tech #2, and you win. 16 Exp for you!

Tidus:
S1: You fight Tidus. You don't get any blocks but you win. 2 Exp for you!
S2: You fight Tidus. You get 5 blocks and you win. 12 Exp for you!

Wakka:
S1: You fight Wakka. You don't get any blocks but you win. 1 Exp for you!
S2: You fight Wakka. You get 5 blocks for Tech #1 and you win. 6 Exp for you!
S3: You fight Wakka. You get 5 blocks for Tech #2 and you win. 11 Exp for you!
S4: You fight Wakka. You get 5 blocks for Tech #1, 5 blocks for Tech #2, and you win. 16 Exp for you!

---Now---
Who would be better to fight?

• Riku would be the 4th best if you just wanted a REALLY quick fight. You'd probably get bored fighting him for the 10th time in a row...I did especially when he stops and talks. Good luck trying to block and get a point at the same time.
  • Tidus would be the 2nd best if you wanted Exp really fast. He will attack you faster than Wakka and will talk while he attacks unlike Riku who will stop + run his mouth. Bad part is that he will more than likely annoy you to death because he thinks he is all that and he is not and you would kill him. So so with blocking + getting point at same time but its worth it and you know how to do it.
  • Selphie is obviously the EASIEST!!!!!!!! of the 4. It is so easy to block her. It is so easy to dodge her. It is also easy to kill her :( You want Exp fast and easy? Fight her but BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK! or else she'll DIE DIE DIE! :( and you'll get 1 lousy point.
  • Wakka would be the 3rd best to fight if you wanted to spend 1 Hr+ trying to get a lot of Exp without stopping but bad if you want it quick. He also moves too much which would waste your time getting Exp.

Well thats my Chronicle of the day o_o May your journey on Destiny Islands (if you're planning on getting lots of Exp) be short.

Sora'z_Heartless

*FIRST REPLY POST THINGY!!!!*

Every time I start a fresh game of KH I stay on D-I for at least ten hours leveling up, and I found that Tidus is easiest and fastest, at least for me.

What I do is lock on, then run at him and block his attack (block ability not needed) then run back and run at him and block, then run away, then run at him, then block, then run away, then toward him and block over and over and over again. It is WAAAAY fast and I've gotten a maximum of 172 exp points in one battle that only took three minutes! 2 exp. for tech points is one SEXY bargain.

But whatever works for everyone else is grand by me!:rolleyes:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
lvl 21, wow, I usually level up only a few times >_> Can't stand that island. Needa get on with the adventure... lvl 21.. lol!... so how many hits does it take to kill Riku?

EternalTwilight3

wow dude i could nvr stay on the island that long.... wow ...... good job dude .... i seriously mean that ... u did something prolly none of us could do ... lol again congrats

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Im at level 23 i think. I just used the selphy trick to get 1 exp per second. I haven't touched the file though for a few months though.

Keyblade_Master9

I'm sorry i'm not trying to sound like a show off here...
but i only stayed on the island for at least 4 hours and i got up to lvl 25????
I'm not trying to sosund like a show off or anything cause taht's what happened, i would say Wakka is the best to fight, because go far away from him, let him throw the ball at u, hit it block if u have the ability cause i got it from there. so yeah, and if u hit the ball from a reasonable place kind a far away from him, it won't hit him, keep on repeating this cause this is teh fastest way to lvl up. also Riku is, when ur that lvl u can beat him kind a fast.
also i bet him more than a 100 times although he bet me 5 times... but wakka and Riku Is pretty good, if u want to lvl up fast

Keyblade_Master9

oh and also wen u hit the ball that is thrown by Wakka, u get 1 Exp, lol it's like Valor form from KH2, also if he does that power ball and u hit it away u get 2 exp, so this way it is pretty efficient way to Lvl up, just here to help ya .:KL:.

Final Fantasy

lol if u want to get lvls easy, get the keyblade and kill the heartless on the island. when u killed them all, just go into the shack and come back out :D
ur still on the island!
mwahahahaha

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
lvl 21, wow, I usually level up only a few times >_> Can't stand that island. Needa get on with the adventure... lvl 21.. lol!... so how many hits does it take to kill Riku?

I did...I've gotten so bored that I saved the game and left the island...but I never save over xD and just come back.

9 hits >>; I can't remember if I chose staff or sword or if its just expert mode x.x

Thanks for the info. How long do you plan on staying on Destiny Island.

Originally, I planned on staying til level 25. This was like...in February or March. I might stay longer xD

I'm sorry i'm not trying to sound like a show off here...
but i only stayed on the island for at least 4 hours and i got up to lvl 25????
I'm not trying to sosund like a show off or anything cause taht's what happened, i would say Wakka is the best to fight, because go far away from him, let him throw the ball at u, hit it block if u have the ability cause i got it from there. so yeah, and if u hit the ball from a reasonable place kind a far away from him, it won't hit him, keep on repeating this cause this is teh fastest way to lvl up. also Riku is, when ur that lvl u can beat him kind a fast.
also i bet him more than a 100 times although he bet me 5 times... but wakka and Riku Is pretty good, if u want to lvl up fast

No they aren't. Especially on Expert which you probably weren't even on.
If you continued to hit the balls he throws at you + him walking towards you and you running away it would take you an hour just to get 100+ Exp. That is a waste of time. You can get 100 Exp from Selphie in like 30 minutes if you don't kill her.
You would have to fight Riku 100 times just to get 500 Exp which I originally needed to get to level 22. Do you honestly think I want to do? I don't.

Plus the reason its also 36 hours is that I get bored. I too was stupid enough to listen to that fight Wakka to get Exp quick lie. An hour is not quick. It is boring so boring that I went off and stared at fish. They were more interesting than Wakka.

oh and also wen u hit the ball that is thrown by Wakka, u get 1 Exp, lol it's like Valor form from KH2, also if he does that power ball and u hit it away u get 2 exp, so this way it is pretty efficient way to Lvl up, just here to help ya .:KL:.

Do you not know how to read the first post? Let me help you there by saying I already said that.

lol if u want to get lvls easy, get the keyblade and kill the heartless on the island. when u killed them all, just go into the shack and come back out :D
ur still on the island!
mwahahahaha

I don't know how many times I've done that and then got bored and left the island :\

Keyblade Master, don't double post, edit.

And KL, which abilities have you gained?

Combo Plus, Vortex, Scan, Blitz, and Beserk

I really wanted Scan xD glad I got that...Darkside on normal at level 10ish seemed to take forever for one bar of HP xD

----------------

I have more saved games on Destiny Islands xD

Level: 14
Time: 06:36:??

- xD The next file after that is me at the accessory shop 30 minutes earlier cuz I left the island xD -

Level: 17
Time: 08:04:??

o_o I must have deleted my normal file on DI >>;

I shall give my next chronicle later today ^^

soraskid

i usually level up to lvl 36. i like spending time on the island. it makes the future of the game easer(even though its not hard):toungesmile:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I'm sorry but these are my chronicles.

And since you like to brag why don't you say which mode you were on :\ Because I bet it was easy or whatever is the easiest one.

-------------------------------------------

Date: September 26, 2006
Current Level: 21
Time: 37/38:??:??

I got bored pretty quickly. I beat Riku 5 times, Selphie 3 times, and Wakka about 4. Beating Selphie was an accident....I tried to block and I killed her >>; I got 200 Exp from all of them so that was pretty good. Now I need 160ish to get to level 22...but I'll prolly get bored and more interested in my computer o_o

Square/Nomura got really detailed. Off in my bored little world, I went into a corner and hit the select button. You could see through the trees inside the rocks and it was very detailed...wasn't a big blank line like some games xD And the fish are very detailed. And when you get in waste deep water you swim o_o You can't hit select while your swimming sadly v-v Also when Selphie jumps back or forware you can see her underwear...Square should have put a longer dress on her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back