• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The King's Role in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well basically as the title implies. What do you guys think the Mickey is up to in BBS? In KH Mickey was the first one to recognize the threat of darkness affecting the worlds, so he set out to the darkness world to look for a Keyblade that could seal the Door to Darkness from the dark side. Prior to that, he left instructions for Donald and Goofy to look for the Key Bearer for the Light Side (laying heartless down and locking up keyholes) and follow where he leads (which would eventually be Kingdom Hearts I.E. the Door the Darkness from the opposite side of Mickey's position).

Leading up to and during the events of KH2, Mickey had been traveling through the worlds destroying all of the heartless that was left over after he and Sora closed the Door to Darkness. He also hoped to decode the mysteries behind Organization 13. Often times enough, Mickey would come to save Sora if things got to rough for him.

So in BBS, what do you think he's up too? So far we've seen him protect Ven from Vantias in one of the trailers. And in the scans, we have seen Mickey in Radiant Garden telling Aqua to keep Kairi safe (no doubt because she's a POH). But what is Mickey's pivotal role? In two major games he was one of the driving forces as to how the story progressed. So, what else do you think he's cooking in the brain of his? He seems to know a great deal about the stuff that's going around. Me thinks he's a philospher of sorts. Like Ansem The Wise. Mickey studies the Light and what not and somehow uncovered the Keyblade in his travels.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well basically as the title implies. What do you guys think the Mickey is up to in BBS? In KH Mickey was the first one to recognize the threat of darkness affecting the worlds, so he set out to the darkness world to look for a Keyblade that could seal the Door to Darkness from the dark side. Prior to that, he left instructions for Donald and Goofy to look for the Key Bearer for the Light Side (laying heartless down and locking up keyholes) and follow where he leads (which would eventually be Kingdom Hearts I.E. the Door the Darkness from the opposite side of Mickey's position).

Leading up to and during the events of KH2, Mickey had been traveling through the worlds destroying all of the heartless that was left over after he and Sora closed the Door to Darkness. He also hoped to decode the mysteries behind Organization 13. Often times enough, Mickey would come to save Sora if things got to rough for him.

So in BBS, what do you think he's up too? So far we've seen him protect Ven from Vantias in one of the trailers. And in the scans, we have seen Mickey in Radiant Garden telling Aqua to keep Kairi safe (no doubt because she's a POH). But what is Mickey's pivotal role? In two major games he was one of the driving forces as to how the story progressed. So, what else do you think he's cooking in the brain of his? He seems to know a great deal about the stuff that's going around. Me thinks he's a philospher of sorts. Like Ansem The Wise. Mickey studies the Light and what not and somehow uncovered the Keyblade in his travels.

Maybe Yen sid told him to look for the source of the unversed aka: MX.

Khfan01

I think King Mickey will have more serious, active role in the game as he helps or appears in all three characters' story, Terra, Ven, and Aqua. It would explain how he learned to wield the keyblade, Star Seeker and later in the series, Kingdom Key D. I am interested what would King Mickey do in BBS:cool:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I also wonder how Mickey obtained the Star Seeker. In KH Sora just poof, Keyblade out of no where fight the darkness.lol

I wonder if there will be an indepth explantion on how Mickey ended up with the Star Seeker.

Khfan01

I also wonder how Mickey obtained the Star Seeker. In KH Sora just poof, Keyblade out of no where fight the darkness.lol

I wonder if there will be an indepth explantion on how Mickey ended up with the Star Seeker.

Maybe, probably the Star Seeker is King's first keyblade he wielded and she wield it in Coded, so that means that I think is Kingdom Key D is not really King's keyblade and he used it till KH2 to use it to fight the Heartless.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

He ended up with Star Seeker simply because he was worthy to wield it. Well, atleast thats how one gets a keyblade anyhow, making an obvious assumption. Same way Sora got his, except he got a little help from Riku, who was supposed to wield it, but since he gave into the darkness it went to the next best thing.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I know Star Seeker may be his first Keyblade. I'm just saying I hope the Keyblade just popping out of no where gets explained. Like how Sora got the Kingdom Key.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He ended up with Star Seeker simply because he was worthy to wield it. Well, atleast thats how one gets a keyblade anyhow, making an obvious assumption. Same way Sora got his, except he got a little help from Riku, who was supposed to wield it, but since he gave into the darkness it went to the next best thing.

OMG we already know that stop bringing it up.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well for what we know, he is trying to become a keyblade wielder =/
so im guessing his training but who knows ><
they havent shown much of him....maybe he is looking for a way to stop the unversed?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I know Mickey is a partner for Aqua. I wonder if one of the characters faints at one point, does Mickey come in like he did in KH2. I know it is too late to be speculating gameplay, but it would be pretty cool if in either points in TAV's stories, we do get a portion where we play as Mickey....

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I think Mickey will end up being a Surprise Scenario or something. I hope he is. You can travel around the world and randomly save TAV Xp. And fight so many enemies while trying to uncover something Mickey has been lead to. :O

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Yeah that's one of the ideas I like. I don't know if his play time would be that long, but perhaps there are only certain dugeons, bosses, and passageways Mickey can accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back