• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KingdomKey Fan club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
To the nicest girl on this forum.

Cause this girl needs the love she earned.

To my friend, my partner, and the girl that makes my day.

The girl who can bake, and put others to shame.

The shower of funny manga.

The Mistress of the Black Butler.

A fan girl of Johnny Young Bosh.

The woman who you can totally talk to.

Also she's one heck of a fic writer, and so super cute. Sorry guys she's taken.
She even does Yoga.

Kit Kat aka KK, aka Partner (To myself) aka Ms. Wiggles a
Leader: Lanydx reborn

Members: Anagram, BoneChill, Mite, Megawallflower, Kwi+,DMarZy, SogeUsiop114, Aouron(Way too many numbers.) Miki Hikari, LunaMaster54, Shazz, Roxas, Theirlosthearts, Professor Ven

"Also KK, you know what you are? Fireworks. Your the thing that make everything even more awesome. You help people out, and listen to what they have to say. Anyone could just be a prick and tell them to get over it, but you care. You give people advice to the best of your power. You give things your all. you are one of the funniest women i've ever meet. Your smart, and crazy in a good way. Also your are very creative, never in all my life would I think of some of the things you think of. also you take crap from no one. That I really adirme, if someone gets in your face, you let them know about it, with a punch to the face! I bet animals like you a lot too.Talking to you makes me think: "Today didn't suck after all." Your like bacon in a crappy salad. also cause no one says this to you as much as they should. You are pretty. Screw all those chicks in the maginzes, their fake! Your real, with beauty of the heart, mind and soul, and unlike skin..that won't fade. I just feel like someone should tell you how great you all. God really made someone in his image when he made you."-Lanydx reborn.

http://i.imgur.com/ElPRn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Key Fan club.

wow there really was one lol sweet.
awumon.jpg
i want in!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

*Strolls in casually*
Allow me to join this, if you would

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

This was a nice surprise. I never would have expected someone to make a fan club for me. Which was really nice of you Lan. So thank you so, so very much. It definitely lightens up my day whenever I think about it. Having Anagram and Bonechill join as well makes it twice as awesome.

I'll go make some cc cookies or maybe a cake for all of you! :3 la la la~

Oh yeah I almost forgot the Balloons!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

XD aw, glad you think so Lan. *Here have a cookie and a medal for being the leader of this fan club!*

Goes over to a corner and brings out a massive amount of balloons!

*Lets them loose and watches them float around*

So how are you today Lan?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

*Puts on the Cookie and eats the metal...wait.*

I'm good. Reading a book and have to write a report.

Gram

Banned
Awards

2n1wg83.jpg
*smelled cookies*

kk how can you have balloons without your trusty needle?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Lol, that would be a hilarious site to see you put on a cookie. Only I don't think trying to eat a medal would taste good and would hurt.

Ah. So is it a book report then? I hear quite a few members have book reports or assignments since school has started.

I did some yoga and had some stuff to take care of. Otherwise I made it through the day just fine.

Oh! Hey Anagram!

Lol I'll go get the needles then! *runs off in a hurry!*

*Have a cookie while I'm gone! There's plenty!*

Gram

Banned
Awards

:3 *munch* done have and will do *munch* *pulls out needle gun*
dont listen to her man try the medal its so good its "balloony".

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

O.O wait you mean the medal going to taste like a balloon?

I'm guessing you don't like needles Lan? I don't think any of us really do, yet there fun to use to pop balloons!

Well yoga is like stretching different parts of the body. Helps make the body flexible and more loosen up before working out. Hurts a little bit depending on what kind of stretches you do but eventually the pain goes away.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Ah that sound like a lot of work. Work I'd rather avoid. Also the only thing that creeps me out more then needles is needles taking blood.

Gram

Banned
Awards

6qcdub.gif
...yes thats exactly what i mean why dont you try it~

Put the needle away please.
;_; ........bu-but i have a needle gun to shoot them...and theres balloons...

m guessing you don't like needles Lan? I don't think any of us really do, yet there fun to use to pop balloons!
i dont, if a doctor were to try and use one they'd have to hold me down. EXACTLY!

Gram

Banned
Awards

her fic's, her wiggles, her random words, the fact she apparently did yoga o,0.
she amuses me, showed me some funny manga's to read, she kept track of all the words i cant spell *and my spell checker wouldnt fix*.
and most important of all, i mean literally the coolest part..... SHE CAN MAKE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and apparently muffins :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

XD aw you guys are gonna make me blush if you start adding more things about me.

*wiggle~ wiggle~ wiggle~* its fun.

Yup, yoga is definitely a lot of work.

Nu uh~ Konata got that smile on her face that tells me shes up to something or trying to get me to do something I shouldn't.

I agree with the both of you, needles hurt and there scary.

Btw how are you doing today Anagram?

XD daw~ I'm amaze at just how many things you could name about me that makes you think I'm awesome. You guys are the best.

Gram

Banned
Awards

~^.^~ wigglin~

it seems to be i dotn honestly know how people sit and do yoga for as long as some do.

whaaaat? konatat would never steer you wrong! thats just that annoying jimney cricket voice.

Btw how are you doing today Anagram?
pretty good it was actually cold today! :D i needed a jacket!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

~^.^~ wigglin~

it seems to be i dotn honestly know how people sit and do yoga for as long as some do.

whaaaat? konatat would never steer you wrong! thats just that annoying jimney cricket voice.

pretty good it was actually cold today! :D i needed a jacket!
You a dirty lair you know that right?

Also we try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back