• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts Hunger Games: Who would be the winner?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The KH Hunger Games: Who would be the winner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Enigma

Ok, this is a unique spin (at least I think so) on the age old asked question of who is the most powerful/skilled/strong etc. character in Kingdom Hearts. So I thought, how about we throw a bunch of 'em into a Hunger Games like situation where they must fight each other until only one is left.

Now one thing I thought I'd make clear here about this poll,

None of the 'tributes' will have there original weapons with them. Instead they will have to use whatever weapons that are supplied to them. If any of you have read/watched the Hunger Games you'll know that it's the generic bow and arrow, sword knife etc. and these weapons have appeared in some capacity in Kingdom Hearts so it's not totally difficult imagining them adapt to using a different weapon. So basically, Xaldin will be in there without his lances but he could get access to I dunno, a trident or something.

So basically it's a matter of who do you think would be able to survive in that situation, and use there skills, minus there signature weapon, to beat everyone else and be the winner!

ONE LAST THING!
You don't have to go by the poll's options. You can vote if you want, but you can put ANY character in the series in there with a reason as to why you think the character you've chosen (if not from the poll) would survive and beat everyone else.

Ok, I hope that's not too complicated or restrictive? I just thought it'd be fun to have a discussion about who in the series would best adapt to that sort of situation, so please just try and fun with it!

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Jiminy Cricket will just blend in with some Tracker Jackers live in there hive until there is two left and assassinate the last remaining person.

"Day 9, i have made friends with the Tracker Jackers, i cannot lose" he will record in his diary though the flaw would be that if he was to stay in the one position for too long the Gamemakers would target that in one way or another

Prince Enigma

Yeah I could see Jiminy making it by just hiding until everyone else has finished each over off lol

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
Do our tributes still have their magic abilities, or did they lose those too? I seem to remember Lea, as Axel, having a very effective, Roy Mustang-esq, burn-you-alive-with-a-snap-of-the-fingers-from-a-considerable-distance thing that would be super effective at killing peeps without having to get into a fight.

Too bad he only used it that one time to kill the guy with the element weakest to his anyway...

digimikej

Awards
funny thing, joker, i was thinking something similar, only my reasoning for axel/lea winning was he had his emotions back by the time he killed vexen, and...well...still killed vexen. he may be a good guy, but hes not a good guy, if you get my meaning. which makes him TOTALLY AWESOME...just saiyan.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Jiminy's nobody would be the obvious winner. He's already avoided a decades worth of site staff~

Last edited:

Prince Enigma

Do our tributes still have their magic abilities, or did they lose those too? I seem to remember Lea, as Axel, having a very effective, Roy Mustang-esq, burn-you-alive-with-a-snap-of-the-fingers-from-a-considerable-distance thing that would be super effective at killing peeps without having to get into a fight.

Too bad he only used it that one time to kill the guy with the element weakest to his anyway...

Yeah sure they still have access to there powers, that they are able to use without there signature weapons.
So Xaldin could still use his wind powers and Mickey his light powers, which I don't think need to be channelled through there weapons?

Alpha Sonix

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jiminy would win this. He'll be just like Fox Face in the first Hunger Games and probably won't really be considered a threat. The only way I could see him dying it getting squished and that's not likely if he just hides himself well. Goofy's also pretty lucky (survived a boulder and all) so he might make also win it.

No, the question is who would die first. If I had to guess I would say Pete because he's ineptly stupid but that's just me *shrugs*

Prince Enigma

Yeah, and I just realised that Maleficent could be all like 'Screw this, I is the Mistress of all Evils' and just open a Corridor of Darkness and bail. Same for any Org. XIII members. But tbh I don't see the Org members turning down a fight, especially Luxord.
And yeah, Pete would probably be the first to go. Probably followed by Ventus *runs away to avoid incurring the wrath of Ventus fans*

Alpha Sonix

Yeah, and I just realised that Maleficent could be all like 'Screw this, I is the Mistress of all Evils' and just open a Corridor of Darkness and bail. Same for any Org. XIII members. But tbh I don't see the Org members turning down a fight, especially Luxord.
And yeah, Pete would probably be the first to go. Probably followed by Ventus *runs away to avoid incurring the wrath of Ventus fans*

There are... Ventus fans?

Just kidding, please don't kill me either Ventus fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back