• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
http://fc01.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/40/e/d/Kingdom_Hearts.jpg

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/002/5/a/Kingdom_Hearts_II___Start_Over_by_junsui.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/020/d/4/____Kingdom_Hearts_____by_agra19.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/020/d/1/Kingdom_Hearts___Reconnect_by_Arlequinne.png

Let's list the reasons why we should join.

1. IT IS THE REASON WE ARE BONKING HERE!!

2. It puts Final Fantasy and Disney together!

3. The story, characters, and gameplay is great.

4. The music is top notch.

5. It has Mickey Mouse wielding a sword of God.

6. You get to bash monsters of evil with a key!

Rules

1. Like Kingdom Hearts

2.You can talk about the characters, but please don't resort to bashing.

3. Shipping talk is alright just don't go overboard with it.

4. Do not troll and play nice with the other people.

The Boss: Lanydx reborn

Members: oathkeeperriku09, chasepicero56, Reflection, Kingdomkey96, Memory Master, Realm Walker, Kingdom Key,

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club. (A place on a fansite for real fans. Haters and hate dumb get lost)

This should have been thought of ages ago. Joinage please!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Re: The Kingdom Hearts Fan Club. (A place on a fansite for real fans. Haters and hate dumb get lost)

i like kingdom hearts i'll join :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Let's list the reasons why we should join.

1. IT IS THE REASON WE ARE BONKING HERE!!
Only initially. And for some people, they didn't even join for the KH-related stuff. They just happened to play KH while some other aspect of the forum caught their interest.
2. It puts Final Fantasy and Disney together!
And the Final Fantasy characters have their own story pushed to the sidelines while the Disney ones aren't done justices. Whoop-de-doo.
3. The story, characters, and gameplay is great.
The concept is great. Story and execution of it, not so much. Gameplay is debatable - KH1 was a bit clunky, KH2 too easy, Days too repetitive. CoM was a nice change of style and I haven't played BbS yet.
4. The music is top notch.
Of course it bonkin is this goes without saying.
5. It has Mickey Mouse wielding a sword of God.
Not...really?
6. You get to bash monsters of evil with a key!
I thought the concept of a weapon to unlock things left unopened or un-accessed was the cooler aspect of the Keyblade myself.

Also Darkness isn't evil HURRR
1. Like Kingdom Hearts
Sure I do. Do I like it as much as I used to? Hell no.

Just making some observations.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

You are all in. Now some fanart would be good right now thanks.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Only initially. And for some people, they didn't even join for the KH-related stuff. They just happened to play KH while some other aspect of the forum caught their interest.And the Final Fantasy characters have their own story pushed to the sidelines while the Disney ones aren't done justices. Whoop-de-doo.The concept is great. Story and execution of it, not so much. Gameplay is debatable - KH1 was a bit clunky, KH2 too easy, Days too repetitive. CoM was a nice change of style and I haven't played BbS yet.Of course it bonkin is this goes without saying.Not...really?I thought the concept of a weapon to unlock things left unopened or un-accessed was the cooler aspect of the Keyblade myself.

Also Darkness isn't evil HURRRSure I do. Do I like it as much as I used to? Hell no.

Just making some observations.
I'm sorry sir, you may watch but only members or people who want to join may post here. Would you please remove your post.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

ha ha

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

So will you be join or just be here to be snarky?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

he's just here to be snarky

i like kairi. and the paopu fruit. and the first game in general, i think its charming

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

May I join just for Kingdom Hearts 1?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Alright a Kairi fan. Give me a five-five. Also members get free cookies.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Okay first order of business. Bring me awesome fanart for our logo!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Welcome abord man, have a cookie, and a keyblade.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Oh I'm sorry, but I find this thread title rather offensive.

I completely agree with Orion's comments. That's how I feel about the series, and he's right that not all members of KHI joined because of the series; people've joined because their friends happened to be members here.

And yet just because that's my personal opinion, I'm not a "real fan"? I'm "hate dumb"? Ooooh how wrong that statement is. I've been a fan of the KH series since the first game came out in 2002. I still have my original copy. Bought both KH2 and BBS on release day and I proudly own BBS:FM.

But of course, it would appear that just because I find faults in the series (it's not at all a perfect series folks), or because I happen to think some of the cast members, namely Kairi, are poorly written, I'm not a real fan?

I'm a bonking real fan. Deal with it.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Sorry this was not meant to offend, but to get rid of trolls. Sorry didn't mean to bug you.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Sorry this was not meant to offend, but to get rid of trolls. Sorry didn't mean to bug you.

Here's the thing though; that's not going to work. In fact, you're probably only going to attract more trolls with that, AND piss off more people.

=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back