• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DAYS HD Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALittleNerd

Ok, there's been something that's caught my eye lately and I felt the need to share it. Apparently, there's been this project going on, mainly on YouTube, for the past few months of what was originally 2, but now 6 game developers making a 358/2 HD fan game. They've released a small cutscene that I will admit, the graphics look pretty impressive.

Now I don't usually pay attention to fan games, and when I first heard of this I thought 'Impossible'. But I've heard a lot of feedback from the people working on the game and they seemed pretty determined to do it. And as far as I've heard, the development is going well. At least at this stage.

I don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but after hearing a lot of info about it, it really does sound cool. What do you guys think? Could it be possible?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am way more interested in the fan made Kairi game which plays during KH1. It is also in UE4.
I just hate Days too much, though I did watch the little cutscene.

redcrown

Awards
U
I am way more interested in the fan made Kairi game which plays during KH1. It is also in UE4.
I just hate Days too much, though I did watch the little cutscene.

Wasn't Kairi comatose? I'm still really interested on what it could be about, maybe her traveling inside Sora's heart or something?

The original Days game was terrible enough, I don't know how a remake could save it for me unless they changed literally everything about it.

I'm all for for more fan games from other characters POVs, if they match with cannon and are written well.

Muke

whatever
Awards
U

Wasn't Kairi comatose? I'm still really interested on what it could be about, maybe her traveling inside Sora's heart or something?

The original Days game was terrible enough, I don't know how a remake could save it for me unless they changed literally everything about it.
Yup, she was. I don't know how they will pull it off either tbh. :'D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Even if it is the same story as Days, I'll be hyped. I would definitely be okay with them doing some rewrites to the plot, though, but likely, that will not happen.

I just kinda wish it was emulating the look of KH2 and not Unreal Fangame 2.0 attempting to be KH3. It looks good, sure, but the art style is definitely not very KH thus far to me. But then again, even some of the look of KH3 gives me that feeling, too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Never heard of that, and I have to admit I hate Days too much overall to really care. :/
It should be possible though. Like this one guy working on a great-looking Attack on Titan fangame all by his own. It's a cool idea and I'd be hyped if Days weren't such a pain no matter how much I try to accept it as part of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back