• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 2, we never played.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

Well, After browsing the internet I came across some things that were cut from the final game- I just thought you'd all like to see them. Some of them you will allready be quite aware of, some of them you might not be.

kingdom_hearts2.jpg

this is a picture of Sora, Donald and Goofy fighting in the upper levels of Hollow Bastion. Not visitable -ever- in Kingdom Hearts 2.

1000-heartless.jpg

probably one of the more well known ones, it is the 1000 heartless battle. Just, there are 2 recoloured behemoths, and some other views of this scene reveal some nice recoloured wyvrens too.

conceptualfinalboss.jpg

i'm sure we all know this pre-production boss. An Unused form of Xemnas, titled "King". Scrapped for unknown reasons. Most likely fitted instead of the fights with armoured xemnas- 2 forms of king are seen here, each epically different.

Xigbar_gun_comparison.png

Xigbars weapons. Although a minor change brought about by Censorship issues, Xigbar was forced by the ESRB to censor his weapons. Instead of combining his 2 guns forming a sniper, sniping sora with a more realistic aim, he simply uses one for balance and shoots with a more sci-fi sight. (although, I do prefer the sci fi one.) on the top is the uncensored version. intresting to note, he combines his weapons in all versions of 358/2 days.

I've also dug up some information, however no supporting pictures;
A scene in which Donald freezes himself in the memory pods can be seen in the beta trailer of KH2.

There are unfinished models of Buzz Lightyear and Woody (from toystory) in the model files for KH2, presumably they were meant to be summons as they are found in the summon model area of the files.

There is a screenshot of Roxas chasing the dusk in a very different twilight town- check around google for this screenshot, I could not find it but I remember seeing it.

if anyone has anything to add, please do. it's intresting to find out what KH2 was originally including.

Gram

Banned
Awards
this is old news, the xigbar image is off of final mix

Kid-A

yea the first two screens there were released as teaser screens and the old artbooks with the unused stuff was relased in ultimania back in 07 I believe

and the xigbar thign was cencorship

I was amazed they took out his "rifle" form cause it was too much like a GUN WTF

they also took out flames on axel's dying body and his death is somewhat different

I hate what disney has become

Kid-A

yea the 1000 heartless battle was way too easy even on proud mode in a challenge playthrough it just took a while

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know about the fight with King, but if any of those images should of been reality, it should been the original 1,000 heartless battle.. with a few more Wyverns and maybe one more type of heartless. Fighting 1000 of two types of heartless was repetitive as hell. I can only wonder what reaction commands the Wyverns might of brought to the table. (*images one where you can stab one with the keyblade or something like that and ride it up into the sky, then jump off (as it dies) and destroy another one or attack one of the Behemoths*)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I dont really care about most of the things you mentioned but the Xemnas "King" Boss Battle and Toy Story Summons would have been really fun if we had them.

Kid-A

oh and this was the "very" different twilight town image the OP was looking for

14.jpg

Sora^Fan

Yeah, It really sad that they took thode Behemoths out, the 1,000 heartless battle was way too easy...and It was just stupid of Disney to censor Xigbar's weapons...that's just stupid...

deep_but_stupid

THet different twilight picture looks like concept art (kinda) or pictures to releaes to the press. The roxas graphics look smoother and his hair ttexture seem slightly different to me.

Kid-A

it was a press picture, but I think thats still his same game model but it may have been cleaned up more or something

but I think they wanted to make twilight town more like traverse town

.............I missed traverse town in KHII

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Why Traverse Town wasnt even a fun place to be in, the only thing that made it memorable was were SDG met up and you fought the Knight Boss. Also I never understood why the put a Lady and the Tramp picture there.

Guilded.Raven

... Whoa. I already knew about the Xigbar thing, but the King, the Behemoths and the Roxas image are all news to me! The King Xemnas and the Behemoths look EPIC! Personally, I found both of those battles on the easier side (especially the 1000 Heartless Challenge. That was rediculous.)facepalm

But it seemed to me that the one image of Roxas gave TWTN so much more depth. It made it seem more realistic, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back