• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Did you guys just watch that on the front page? That was amazing!! They played it out so well! I personally loved the Org. XIII dances w/ Sora and Riku (and just the Org.), and the dance with Roxas and the gang. Did you all hear the yaoi screams from the fangirls at the Axel/Roxas and Riku/Sora parts? Looks like yaoi is big there too! I know I would have been screaming also. So what did you all think? I say they did a marvelous job! This is definatly going on my 'Favorites' on YouTube! :thumbsup:

If you didn't see it yet, here's the links. Yes, it's in German. But you can tell what they are saying in most parts.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
The End
Riku vs Roxas
Final Xemnas Fight
Gallery Pictures

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
oh man i thought it was going to be high school mucsical all over again! kh muscial was not bad!

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
hmmmm. i wished theyd do a play instead of a musical. but i guess a musical wouldnt hurt. i just think a play would be better. but great idea. i liked it

Well I loved the musical idea. I loved the music for the Org. XIII dances also. Though, the High School Musical song, nyeh, it was okay. ^-^ But I still thought it was amazing. They did a nice job! =3

musicalsitar

hmmmm. i wished theyd do a play instead of a musical. but i guess a musical wouldnt hurt. i just think a play would be better. but great idea. i liked it

I agree, a play would have been awesome. I haven't checked out the whole musical yet, but I love what I've seen!

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Maybe they'll make a real high budget musical one day. That would make a pretty penny, even if they don't show it for very long. The fact that some people made a musical already made my day, it also made me laugh. Now if they made a ballet, that would be hysterical.

*imagines Marly in a tutu* Yeah that would work. xDDD And I luff yer avatar too. ^-^

Dragon rage

OH MAH FRIGGIN GAWD!!!:eek:_O: That would be SOOOO AWSOME if people in the U.S. would do that!!!:idea:
HEY LET"S DO THAT!!! I mean most of us know the storyline for the game by heart so what's stopping us!!!
We should probably point out to Square Enix that kh2 has even gone as far as musicals, it'd probably help get the final mix to the U.S. and Europe!!! And any other countries tha want the game!!!
I SHALL RETURN!! from e-mailing Square about this momentarily.

Last edited:

Dragon rage

OK I'm back! I figured that the best way to get this out to them was to ask the us branch to send my e-mail directly to the head honcho and I suggest that you do the same!!
sorry to come off as corny, but to quote the original transformers,"'Till all are one!"

Epsilon

That was excellent! If anyone wants to know... the music is called Preliator by Globus in thier album Epicon.

Aqua

These people did do an amazing job. It would be great if a group as good as that could get together in the U.S. and put something together with that. I wish the camera quality was a bit better, but the person taping it probably did the best they could. I really enjoyed it.

MyWayToDawn

I dont know what yall are talking about is it on you tube? It sounds horrible Atlantica was bad enough.

dont remind me of atlantica. that place was hell. i actually muted it and then did it cause it was so annoyin. it took me to tries to beat ursula cause the first time i paused it right when i was about to hit the button. and i lost track then on. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back