• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDemyxFanGirlXx

Website
youtube.com
Hey hey! Today we will be looking at something a little different. I recieved an email from Koji, leader of Tsuki no Senshi, an Anime Musical Troupe that performs various musicals. In the past they had performed one on the original Kingdom Hearts, but we will be showing off one on Kingdom Hearts 2. These musicals are in German, with no subtitles, but if you have played KH2 the story is easy to follow. ^_^ the "trailer" video, followed by links, in order, of the actual story. I was delighted to recieve an email from such talented performers!

Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

EDIT: Woah woah woah, someone beat me to it! Go here to discuss: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-...ml#post2250797

----Quote from Monkey.

*laughs* Sorry Monkey! I'm fastah than you. :nahnah: LOL! When I read the front page, I didn't see the link where to discuss it in forums, so I just made one. xD

daxter fan

Actually I thought it was horibble.. And yes, I still consider myself a KH fan but this is just too much. They are novice , immature actors and bad dancers in my opinion. The dancing was copied from hundreds of other shows and stuff and the scenes kept repeating themselves.
Anyway, how can someone go THIS far for a game? and it wasn't even final fantasy...
I dunno, I wouldn't go there even if you'd pay me.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
I saw it, and my GOD it made me laugh more than look serious HAHA...I think Sora was a female.....or those German people REALLY looks like girls.....XD (Though I HATE Germany with a passion...*coughcough*...^_^)
So yeah It was lawl! XD

Last edited:

soraluverforever

yeah i saw that one 2 just some months ago just really amazing I really like the musical Germany is great to make a musical just so great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back