• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The King of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxec

That boss fight ate the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 where you fight the guy with armor and the crown in the throne of that flying whachamacallit, is that Xemas after he absorbs what left of the Kingdom Hearts or is he someone else? Why do I have to fight him twice. Why wont he get up and move around instead of fighting me while sitting there? Just kind of bugs me.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It's Xemnas in Aqua's armor choosing to be sitting down for some unexplained reason.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused about Xemnas, because I didn't catch on to that until the Internet outright explained it to me, two or three playthroughs and years later.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused about Xemnas, because I didn't catch on to that until the Internet outright explained it to me, two or three playthroughs and years later.

Only odd thing is it's never explained why he's sitting down. I don't see a reason why unless he was scared the lack of gravity will kill him?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I always assumed he couldn't stand up in that unwieldy Sauron cosplay.

Anagram

Banned
It's Master Xehanort's armor, not Aqua's.
Just to help a bit:

NoHeart001.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I always thought it was odd that it had the nobody emblem on it as far back as birth by sleep.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Just to help a bit:

NoHeart001.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I always thought it was odd that it had the nobody emblem on it as far back as birth by sleep.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that detail, to be honest. It wouldn't be the first time something as inconsistent as that has been overseen. Besides, the Armor of the Master and No Heart boss battles are selected from the Mirage Arena, so they aren't very "plot-related", so to say. But that Armor of the Master is Eraqus' armor, yes; and that No Heart is DEFINITELY Xehanort's armor, yes to that, too.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Just to help a bit:

Look at all the mods in this screen shot. What's going on here. The player is Monochrome Sora and Riku is Leon? Am I missing any?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Oh, and it's a fan-translated PS2 Final Mix+, that's a third mod...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
It's Xemnas in Aqua's armor choosing to be sitting down for some unexplained reason.

When I've read that I remained in a state of shock, told myself "my memory must be shitting me today, how can I oversee something like THAT"
and then I read the other replies, thank Arceus, I KNEW it wasn't Aqua's armor, ..............
..................but what if it would have been indeed Aqua's armor?
philosoraptor_mug.jpg
her armor is in the Castle That Never Was anyway
Xemnas would get dem curves and hips. ((something's wrong with me today))

DoctahFaz

Awards
No worries! But regarding the Nobody symbol, I think it's something that obviously held meaning to MX since it was on his original armor and he decided to revive its use through Xemnas and the creation of the Organization, making it their logo. Why it appears on non-human form Nobodies would be the questionable part though as I'm not so sure how much of a say Xemnas would have had in their creation.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Err no, Aqua's armor is located in the Chamber of Repose at Radiant Garden, down in the secret laboratory.

oops X__X thanks for correcting me, I get confused by similarities between chambers in Castle Oblivion, Castle That Never Was and that secret chamber in Radiant Garden... didn't even expect a place like that to be in Radiant Garden

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
No worries! But regarding the Nobody symbol, I think it's something that obviously held meaning to MX since it was on his original armor and he decided to revive its use through Xemnas and the creation of the Organization, making it their logo. Why it appears on non-human form Nobodies would be the questionable part though as I'm not so sure how much of a say Xemnas would have had in their creation.
I think the Nobody symbol represents his connection/departure from his and Eraqus' master's teachings. You'll notice it looks like an upside-down and spikier version of the symbol Eraqus passes down to TAV.
100px-Nobody.png
120px-Symbol_-_Keyblade_Master.png

As for the non Org Nobodies, it's probably the same reason there are so many types of emblem Heartless. The same way they can adapt to "blend in" with the worlds they inhabit (I refuse to believe Xehanort designed a pink monkey with a slingshot and hoop earrings and a bow in its hair) the Nobodies incorporated the symbol of their superiors.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I think the Nobody symbol represents his connection/departure from his and Eraqus' master's teachings. You'll notice it looks like an upside-down and spikier version of the symbol Eraqus passes down to TAV.
100px-Nobody.png
120px-Symbol_-_Keyblade_Master.png

As for the non Org Nobodies, it's probably the same reason there are so many types of emblem Heartless. The same way they can adapt to "blend in" with the worlds they inhabit (I refuse to believe Xehanort designed a pink monkey with a slingshot and hoop earrings and a bow in its hair) the Nobodies incorporated the symbol of their superiors.

Nice call on the origins of the Nobody symbol! I didn't notice that at all xD And I agree, it makes sense for the symbol to represent Xehanort's departure from the "normal" Keyblade order. It does quite literally look like a heart descending into darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You know what the Nobody symbol can also symbolize?
The act of Xehanort spreading his heart around and subduing other hearts to force his will on them

The "heart" in the Nobody symbol is upside down symbolizing Xehanort's belief in controlling the heart and treating it as "bottles on a shelf" as Sora put it.
It also has two "holes" in it referring to the parts Xehanort forces into others.
The thorns on the top spread out just like Xehanort spreads out his heart pieces to control others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back