• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Killers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

this band is one of my best and my fav. song they sang is mr.brighten if any like this band please share I love to here your thoughts of this band.

Seeker Of Darkness

I've heard that their CD is really good and it's the next one on my list to buy. The only songs I've heard are Mr. Brightside and Somebody told me. I hope i won't be dissapointed.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Yeah, i've got their CD, it's good, not like the best EVER material but it's cool XD
My fave song is Indie rock and roll, their actually one of mah favourite bands, but i dunno wether thier british or not, can anyone help me? Xp

maybe ill try

The Killers have already made their descent. Sure, they've got a nice hit or two, but give them a few months. They'll become like many other bands have..with their one-hit wonders, then we never hear from then again. I like [some of] their music too, but you cant deny the truth. ;)

-try

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Well they've already brought out another song a bit ago over here called 'smile like you mean it' It's quite catchy :D

Apple

Website
www.appendixsquared.com
Yeah, as far as I can tell, the Killers are here to stay, at least for another year. >.o I continuously hear their songs in the radio *and* the mall. My god, as much as I love them, its like I can't escape them. xD

Honestly, I think they're pretty great in their own indie-sense. "Hot Fuss" isn't *that* Great, but its an exceptionally interesting CD. They've got this style of their own when it comes to music, and I love the way they execute their songs. It may be me, but the rest of their songs dont match their hits very well. The sound quality sounds a bit....dippy.

But it is an absolute delight to hear them at times. >D

Tima

I was reading a news article that said they were planning on releasing something like 4 cds this year.
Hot Fuss is one of my favorite cds. Its 50 minutes of good music. The only song on the entire CD I don't like is Somebody Told me. Otherwise...good music. The Killers also know how to put on a great show. A SERIOUSLY great show.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I think they kinda sold out. Everyone LUVS Mr.Brightside.

That song has been so overplayed, it's annoying now.

The only song I like is Smile Like You Mean It.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Cloud_Unchained said:
I think they kinda sold out. Everyone LUVS Mr.Brightside.

That song has been so overplayed, it's annoying now.

The only song I like is Smile Like You Mean It.

Explain to me how they sold out? Because they became popular? -_-*

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
destorythesystem said:
there first song was alright. then it got played to much and now they suck

And how does that make them suck? the song was 'alright' as you said, it's not their fault that the song got played too much <.<

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
What is with you idiots and selling out,goin mainstream,and becoming popular,isn't selling out,jeez -_-

Anyayz I like 'em,but they are a bit over-played,just a tad,yeah right XD

P.S.Eli,theyre from Texas me thinks,or is it Las Vegas,can't remember

EDIT:It's Las Vegas XD

Dragonix-Blader

I think the Killers are cool, especially Midnight Show and Somebody Told Me. But to be honest I like the Black Mages alot better. Maybe its because of that battle feel the Black Mages have. Oops got kinda off subject there sorry!

T

tdl

i like somebody told me but it got old fast if you like the 80's revival sound check out the bravery now thats a good band like the killers only good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back