• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHInsider Official Role Play Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Ok I was thinking of a thread where everyone makes a character and please name the character. And you basically decide were it/(you) live and mostly everything about the character. So then you talk to other people and do things with them. So it is more like it is your life on a computer so it is like a series hope you like it.

-Having this thread felt more like a classic Forum (game) to me, rather than a thread being in the Role Play Section.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

This thread fails. Anyway, if this is a Role Play then it obviously belongs in the Role Play Section.

C

Charlie

Ehh brother I guess I'm partially responsible for this. *Sighs* But anyway, like you suggested just try asking Deven to move it over before I have to save you from possible upcoming flames.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
I'm not really feelin it. and I agree it sounds more like it shoud of been in the RPG forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back